072. Time Lock

The Yuri-Effect

Sorry this took so long. Hakufu and I battled if this would include a mature content or not. And we agreed to no, anyways enjoy this TaeNy chapter. Another fave of mine~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 72 - Time Lock

 

 

 

 

At Taeyeon's neighborhood. The couple walked hand in hand, Taeyeon's mother waved at them outside their noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" The woman happily waved and jumped around. Tiffany found it so welcoming but Taeyeon felt quite embarrassed at her mother.

 "H-hi au-" Tiffany was hugged tight by the woman, hugging her so tight that Tiffany stopped talking.

 "Tiffany-ssi! I'm so glad you came and visit again! Oh and call me umma instead." Mrs. Kim let go of Tiffany.

 "S-sorry umma.. Hehe" Tiffany blushed at the term 'umma' she just used.

 "Well you're forgiven now that you had visited again." Mrs. Kim dragged Tiffany inside the noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" Taeyeon's brother waved to Tiffany, he tried to hug Tiffany but Taeyeon quickly stood in front of him to stop him.

 "Oh no hugs for you oppa." Taeyeon said.

 "Aweee!" Taeyeon's brother sat defeated.

 

 "We prepared the best food we can offer you, Tiffany-ssi." Mr. Kim fixed his polo collar and smiled at Taeyeon.

 "Y-you don’t have to.. Si-.. Appa.." Tiffany felt so special upon the way Taeyeon's family treated her. She looked down at all the foods they prepared. "I.. T-thank you s-so much.." Tiffany gave the family a bow to show her appriciation.

 "Ppani-ah, you see.. To them you're already a family.." Taeyeon offered Tiffany a seat. She happily sat down.

 "I'll take that seat!" Mrs. Kim rushed to the seat next to Tiffany and Taeyeon's brother also did. Taeyeon face palmed.

 Cough cough~ Taeyeon's father caught everyone's attention, Mrs. Kim dragged her son away and left the seat. Taeyeon sat down near Tiffany.

 

 "Tiffany-ssi, did you know Taeyeon calls your name when she sleeps?" Taeyeon's brother gave out. Taeyeon shook her head furiously for her brother to shut up.

 "Really? Really Tae-Tae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 "N-n.. M-maybe.." Taeyeon felt so embarrassed that she looked down and chomped on her food instead.

 "And did you know that Taeyeon always practiced words to say to you?" Now it’s Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon choked at the food she ate. She quickly grabbed a glass of water.

 "Yeah! I can always hear Taeyeon practice lines in her room! Something like, your smile shines though the dark, it glows radiant like your tender skin.." Then Taeyeons brother laughed. Taeyeon wanted to melt at her seat. Tiffany looked at her smiling and laughing.

 "Haha! Did you practice that meant to be line yesterday?" Tiffany joked. Taeyeon frowned and pouted at Tiffany. "N-no.. I mean.. Ye- Uh.. A little bit.."

 "Come on you two, stop teasing our Taeyeon Kim. Tiffany's here.." Mr. Kim noticed her daughter's change in behavior after the constant teasing.

 "Well I think its so cool and romantic." Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's shoulder. "So cheer up my love.." Taeyeon lifted her head and smiled at Tiffany.

 They all resumed eating and chatting till afternoon. Mrs. Kim kept on telling baby stories about Taeyeon. Mr. Kim on the otherhand, told Tiffany the story of their shop. Taeyeon's brother asked Tiffany of numbers of her beautiful girl friends. Tiffany thought of one, Hyoyeon.

 

 

 "Umma! We're going!" Taeyeon's brother came down from his room. Sooner Mr. Kim followed.

 "Where are you two going appa?" Taeyeon asked.

 "We're just going to buy supplies." Mr. Kim smiled at Taeyeon. "I see.. Well take care ok?" Taeyeon said.

 Then her mother came running. "I'm coming with you two! I need to buy our groceries as well!" She came up shouting and Mr. Kim held her hand to help his wife.

 "Calm down dear.. Well we'll be leaving you two here for a while ok?" Mr. Kim eyed Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon could see her brother smirk and wink at her like an idiot. Taeyeon knew exactly what her brother was trying to vibe her.

 Were alone? Taeyeon thought as she waved her family goodbyes. She looked back at Tiffany who's busy with her phone.

 "Yaaah! Who are you texting?" Taeyeon sneaked on Tiffany's back and surprised her. Tiffany showed her phone to Taeyeon. "Its Jess and Hyo, it’s a group chat." She told Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat by Tiffany's side.

 "Do y-you.. Uhm.. Want to go.. Upstairs?" Taeyeon asked, nervously. Tiffany stood up. "Sure." She took Taeyeon's hand and dragged the older girl up stairs.

 As they slowly walked up, Taeyeon was a bit stuck on looking at Tiffany's behind. When she realized she quickly looked away.

 Tiffany opened Taeyeon's room, she quickly jumped on Taeyeon's bed. "Hmmm.. It smells like you, Tae-Tae." She hugged Taeyeon's green pillow.

 "Nothing’s changed. It’s still the same.." As Tiffany lied down she looked around the room. Taeyeon sat on her bed. "I have no time and money to change my small room anyways.." Taeyeon also looked around.

 "Tae-Tae.." Tiffany tapped the space beside her, signaling Taeyeon to lie down on that very space. Taeyeon did and she hugged Tiffany, without any hesitation Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. It wasn't long, she ended it quick.

 "Feels like the last time.." Taeyeon's face looked a bit sad.

 "It’s different." Tiffany put both her hands on Taeyeon's cheeks. "I won’t leave you.."

 "Yes please don't." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her, she leaned for a second kiss. They kissed once more but some of their feelings were still locked by the past.

 Taeyeon pulled a blanket over them both after she broke their kiss.

 "Ppani-ah.. I wish you’re a blanket." Taeyeon said facing Tiffany.

 "Why? So you can wrap me around you everynight?" Tiffany predicted Taeyeon's pick up line. Taeyeon frowned. "N-no.. More like.. Make me warm or something.. Gaah! Why did you guess it!" Taeyeon ranted. Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon's dorky action.

 "Okay okay. Try again.."

 "Okay.. Uhh.. uhmm.. Are you a theif?" Taeyeon tried.

 "Hmm.. I think I've heard that from Yuri.." Tiffany teased but Taeyeon didn’t like that joke. "Oh.. Yuri-ah.."

 Tiffany saw Taeyeon's change in mood after what she said. She quickly comforted her girlfriend.

 "Tae-Tae, I’m sorry.. I don't like pick up lines anyways.." Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by her waist. Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Your m-mine.. Tipp- Tiffany.." She whispered.

 "I am, Taeyeon.." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany, she faced the girl and hugged her to pull her closer. Tiffany lifted her arms around Taeyeon's neck. The kiss got deeper that the two got drunk at it, and their feelings cannot be stop as sensation is all over.

 

 Knock knock~

 

 "Taeyeon? Are you two asleep?" Taeyeon's brother knocked on her doorstep. But since both of them were tired, Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't answer. Taeyeon's brother turned the knob, it was unlocked. He took a peek inside; both were asleep as a blanket wrapped them all up. He saw Tiffany's shirt on the floor with that he closed the door.

 

 "Where's your sister?" He went down and his mother asked. "Score." He said.

 "What?" Mrs. Kim didn’t quite hear it because she was packing out their grocery.

 "Nothing!"

 

 

 Inside Taeyeon's room,

 Taeyeon woke up to the fragrant smell of Tiffany. It made her smile but then she heard Tiffany's phone ring.

She hurriedly tried to find it, she found it in Tiffany's pants underneath a pillow.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon woke Tiffany up. "Yea?"

 "Phonecall.. It’s your dad.." Taeyeon read. "Wh-wha..?!"

Tiffany quickly answered. "Yes,hello daddy?"

 "Stephanie? I called to tell you we'll be going in a party again.. Ok? Get ready."

 "Uh.. O-Okay.. Take care daddy!" With that Mr. Hwang hang up.

 

 "What did he say?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Oh nothing. Just saying I shouldn’t be in my girlfriend's bedroom especially if she's a byuntae." Tiffany joked. Taeyeon got alarmed as she picked up their clothes.

 "He said that?!" Tiffany laughed.

 "No I was kidding. Haha! I just need to go home soon.." Tiffany lazily leaned her head on Taeyeon's back.

 "Tae-Tae?"

 "Yeah?"

 "Did we lock the door?" 

 "Uhh.. No.."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyaaa~ Too bad the "good parts" we're kept. HAHAHA! TaeNy is very funny.. Taeyeon's family too.

I love them, I think I'll make a fic for them someday.. Someday.

 

Oh yeah, a little news on this fic. I'm already typing the final chapters. I think their good. :) So stay tuned everyone!

And to my new subscribers please enjoy your stay and let me know what you think ;D

Old ones? Nevermind them. Kidding guys~ XD love you all.

 

 

 

 

-choikufu