010. Enter the fray

The Yuri-Effect

Evening-Update :D 

 

 

 

Chapter 10- Enter the fray.

 

 

 

 Lunch time at SooMan high.

 

 "Seohyun-ah what do you want to eat?" A black haired girl stood beside another. The other girl was writing and kept silent. "Seohyun-ah? Aren’t you hungry?" The black haired girl asked.

 "Yoona you can go if you want.." Seohyun answered without looking at Yoona.

 "Nah I'll wait.." Yoona grabbed a seat and sat beside Seohyun. A blonde girl approached them.

 "JooHyun-ssi just eat I'll take over.." She said as she patted Seohyun by the shoulder.

 "B-but Sunny-unnie.." Seohyun sulked and looked at the papers she's writing.

 "You’re a secretary not the auditor and treasurer.. Give it to me. Me and Taeyeon can take over." Sunny smiled at Seohyun. Sunny took the papers and folders at the table. She eyed Yoona, and Yoona bowed to her.

 "Im Yoona right? Hehe take care of our baby ok." Sunny bid her farewell and smiled, at Yoona and Seohyun leaving.

 Sunny went to inside the room of the president. She placed the papers and folders on the President's desk.

 "Here, more work for you Taengoo." Sunny chuckled. Taeyeon was simply stuck at looking at her phone.

 "She's not texting.." Taeyeon whispered.

 Sunny rubbed her head. "Why would she text you if you won’t text her?" Sunny said and from that Taeyeon snapped back to reality. Taeyeon hurriedly hid her phone and pretended to write something.

 "Ah! Sunny, w-where's Sooyo-young?" Taeyeon made an excuse.

 "She's having lunch, Joohyun too. So you wanna eat? Sunny said as she took a seat in front of Taeyeon's desk.

 "I-I.." Taeyeon wanted to eat, but the thought of seeing Tiffany with Yuri only hurts her. "Im not hungry.. Go and eat." Taeyeon added.

 "Suit yourself. Later Taengoo!" Sunny left. As soon as Sunny left, she put her phone out again.

 

 Ppani-ah.. I don’t know what to do.. She thought as she pouted. She felt her stomach growl from hunger. Having no other solution she buried herself on her desk.

 

At the cafeteria.

 

 Sunny approached Sooyoung whos lively eating. "Yah. Shikshin!" Sunny called her friend who’s in the middle of swallowing her food.

 "Ouhh! Ch-chunny-ah!" Sooyoung blurtted.

 "Stop talking while you’re eating Soo!" A black haired girl scolded Sooyoung. Sooyoung drank some water and gulped deeply.

 "Sorry Yuri-ssi.. Sunny seat here beside me and Hyo-ssi!" Sooyoung directed Sunny and she sat beside her. Across them she eyed a brunette and a red haired girl seating beside Yuri.

 "Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang, right?" Sunny smiled at the two. Tiffany shaked Sunny's hand. Jessica just gave a small bow.

 "Im Sunny Lee,senior. Nice to meet you." Sunny bowed and smiled.

 "Don't have to be formal, you see Hyo and Yuri here are my co-members in the Dance troupe.." Sooyoung explained.

 "Oh I see. Yuri-ssi, forgive Sooyoung for eating too much while practice, Hyo-ssi too!" Sunny joked. Yuri and Hyoyeon laughed because it was partly true.

 "Were used to it Sunny-unnie. Hehe so we just give her extra practices.." Yuri told them she smiled at Sunny. But Jessica was not amused by this. She was feeling the vibes of Yuri's flirting mode again.

 "Aww!" Yuri screamed as Jessica stomped on her foot. Tiffany and Hyoyeon chuckled.

 "Yuri-ah, now I know why you have two daughters.." Tiffany joked and Hyoyeon laughed drastically. Sunny and Sooyoung was left confussed, but Sooyoung continued to eat.

 "I guess you guys are fun to be with hehe" Sunny complimented the crew.

 "Yeah.. When there's no hitting and stomping and pushing and kicking, yes.." Yuri complained. She made sure her wives are hearing so.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Can I feed you?" Yoona asked Seohyun. "Y-Yoona.." Seohyun doesnt want to show it but she is indeed shy and blushing. They ate at the garden where it was cool and breezy.

 "Nobodys here.. Please say ahh!" Yoona put out a cute face and pleaded.

 "T-there is.. You and me and..Keroro!" Seohyun put out her cute keroro plushie. Yoona gave it to her just today.

 "I'll stab Keroro with this fork and then he's gone.." Yoona glared at the toy and gestured to stab the toy.

 "No Yoona or I'll hate you forever!" Seohyun hid her toy by her side.

 "Kwaa! Seohyun must choose between Yoong and Keroro.." Yoona showed Seohyun an almost crying face.

 "You’re a good actress Yoona." Seohyun said as she smiled at Yoona.

 "Does that mean you choose me?"

 "Only because of your acting skills."

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

It was afternoon time for dismissal of students.

 At the council room.

 

"Taengoo?" Sunny approached Taeyeon who’s sleeping at her desk.

 "Can we go home now, Sunny?" Sooyoung entered the room as well. Sunny looked at the papers they were working on.

 "I g-guess so.. Taeyeon finished everything.." Sunny was amaze at their hard-working president. Sunny decided to wake Taeyeon up.

 "Taengoo, wake up.."

 "Uhg.. Sunny-ssi? Oh is it time to go home?" Taeyeon stretched a bit.

 "Yeah Tae lets go home together.." Sooyoung cheerefully said. "Ok.." Taeyeon agreed. Outside the room, Seohyun and Yoona are waiting.

 "Joohyun-ssi, Yoona-ssi you guys can go home now." Sunny told the two.

 "But the papers unnie?" Seohyun asked with concerns. "I did them all, Hyun. Take care on your way ok?" Taeyeon said as she went out of the president's room.

 

They bid their farewell and went part ways. Yoona and Seohyun walked together, while Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung was together.

 

 "I’m hungry.. Can we stop by a convenient store?" Taeyeon remembered her hunger.

 "Wow! I totally agree." Sooyoung agreed.

 "Ok then." Sunny just smiled.

 

 Taeyeon ate a spicy noodle while Sooyoung dig in on a burger, Sunny drank a chocolate drink.

 

 Trust Tiffany too. Taeyeon remembered her short conversation with Hyoyeon. She wanted to believe but someone was definitely bothering her, Yuri.

 

 "Yuri-ssi seemed like a nice person.." Sunny told her friends. "Hmm.. Hyo-ssi too." She added.

 "We can hang out with them a lot of times if you want.." Sooyoung replied.

 "Yuri-ssi is funny. Hehe" Sunny smiled to herself. Taeyeon just hated hearing that name, worse hearing compliments about Yuri.

 "I think she's fun to be with too.." Sunny added. Taeyeon wanted to stop her friend but something came up to her head.

 

 "Sunny-ah is it possible that you like Yuri-ssi?" Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung choked at Taeyeon's sudden question.

 

 If she gets Yuri.. I can have Tiffany right?

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Yey I've completed the members. I can finally start :)

I see my cute OTP yoonhyun~

 

Update is tommorow again. Do comment and share if you guys want :D

Let me know what you guys think.. X)

 

-choikufu