045. Gravity Part Two

The Yuri-Effect

Sorry this should have been earlier but I had somewhere I need to go. :D

 

 

 

Chapter 45- Gravity Part Two

 

 

 

 

 

 "My answer will remain same." Tiffany replied smiling weakly. "But if you really want me back.. For Hae Rin I will."

 

 

 Yuri walked over Tiffany and hugged the girl by her waist. "That's heart-breaking.. You'll love me only because of her.." She rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder. "I'm being honest Yuri. You know me.."

 "Yea.."

 Tiffany held on Yuri's hand, she then turned to see Yuri's face.

 

 "Guest room or my room?"

 

 "You make it sound dirty.." Yuri looked at Tiffany with a smirk. Tiffany smirked back. "Byun.. You're the only one who thought so." Tiffany lightly tapped Yuri's forehead.

 

 "Haha! You're room.."

 

 

 

 

 At Tiffany's room,

 

 

 

 

 Yuri wore some of Tiffany's pants and shirts. "I'm in pink! Haha!" Yuri held on to her shirt.

 "Kwaaa! Pink!" Tiffany hugged Yuri.

 "Haha I should have worn this when I confessed to you.." Yuri said as she hugged Tiffany as well. "Yea, I would have said yes." Tiffany broke free from the hug and smiled.

 

 They both sat on Tiffany's bed. Tiffany was texting and Yuri went to check her phone as well, seeing Tiffany.

 

 Unnie, Yoona will take Hyunki with her.. I gave the book to her. She liked it. (^o^)

 from Joohyun

 

 

 Yuri saw a text message from Seohyun she replied.

 

 Really? I'm glad you guys are ok now. Even with Hyunki c: I hope it continues!

 

 Yuri replied. She then turned her look to Tiffany still busy texting. "Do you have someone new Tiff?" Yuri asked her friend, Tiffany turned to look at Yuri.

 "Maybe?" Tiffany smiled.

 "You move on fast. Haha" Yuri chuckled. "I have the ease to ask you this ever since and maybe this is my chance.." Yuri looked at her friend straight. Tiffany stopped texting to listen.

 "What’s the reason why you rejected me?" Yuri smiled to show her friend she won’t get offended with anything Tiffany answers.

 "I was afraid to hurt you." Tiffany replied fast. Yuri looked at her confused, wanting an explanation.

 "I was afraid that I might do something wrong and we fall apart.." Tiffany explained but it seemed Yuri still not getting her point.

 "I don't get it.." Yuri frowned.

 "Uhmm.. Look, lovers tend to be cold at break ups; they don’t even talk to each other. They fall apart into nothing.." Tiffany stopped.

 "I was afraid that if we argued about something and broke up.. I would lose you forever.. But as my friend, we will be together.." Tiffany continued, Yuri seemed to be enlightened better.

 "I wouldn’t let that happen. You should have considered how I felt.." Yuri answered, she pinched Tiffany's nose.

 "But it doesn't matter now. This is the present, hurt or not; this is what matters." Yuri lied on the bed. She thought of the past where she confessed to Tiffany, she asked Tiffany out for a date which Tiffany thought to be a simple going out.

 

 "Tiff, I like you more that friends.. I love you."

 Tiffany was shocked at the confession.

 "Don’t joke like that! Its n-"

 Yuri held on Tiffany's shoulder.

 "Im serious. I love you.." Yuri looked down, blushing for her friend. She then kissed her friend, light.

 Tiffany walked two steps back. She then ran away.

 

 

 "Maybe my approach was wrong.." Yuri blurted out her regrets, she regretted doing the kiss without permission. Yuri thought it would have been one factor why Tiffany rejected her.

 "What?" Tiffany asked.

 "Nothing I said, I should have kissed you deeper back then. Hahaha!" Yuri laughed by her joke.

 "Haha! And I would have slapped you.." Tiffany lied beside Yuri as well she put her phone on the table.

 Yuri hugged her friend.

 "We used to do this right? Does it feel awkward?" Yuri asked. Tiffany looked far up to the ceiling.

 "A bit.. But not that much, I'm fine with it." Tiffany answered. Yuri hugged her by her waist and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

 "You're Jessica will be furious if she sees you like this." Tiffany giggled and pushed Yuri's head lightly.

 "She won't know, you're my secret lover." Yuri again rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

 "Ohh you're such a cheater, Yul."

 "She replaced me with Kim-dork, who cares.." Yuri hugged Tiffany tighter, pulling her closer. Tiffany held on Yuri's shoulder and lightly pushed her away.

 "Yuri.. Are you serious? If yes. Stop. If not it's ok." They looked at each other. Yuri smiled and hugged Tiffany again.

 "Then no so I can cuddle you more."

 "I'm serious about that question. I'm Jessica's friend and you cheating on her, I won't tolerate."

 They both looked at each other again. Straight in each other's eyes, trying to guess what they were both thinking.

 "She's not my girlfriend, I'm not cheating."

 "Even so! You'll hurt her." Tiffany turned around. "Monkey!"

  "But she really is not! Besides she's dating Kim-dork, does that mean were over?" Yuri also turned around facing away.

 "She's not dating Taeyeon."

 

 She won’t replace me that fast..Taeyeon.. Tiffany mentally thought.

 

 "I feel Jessica does not see how much effort I exert for her.." Yuri said and held on Tiffany's waist, giving her a back hug.

 "Just a little more push, Yul.. You'll get her." Tiffany faced her friend. They looked at each other again, smiling.

 "It sounds like a melodrama, you as my secret lover while Sica's the faithful housewife.." Yuri smiled. Tiffany laughed at Yuri's silly words.

 "But my faithful housewife is stained by a dorky neighbor." Yuri added. Tiffany laughed some more.

 "What if it becomes like that?" Yuri started with it again.

 "Uhg. Yul stop it.. Don't be serio-" Tiffany was stopped by Yuri leaning on her. Tiffany's eyes widen to see them almost kissing. Tiffany tried to push her friend but Yuri held her hand, sensing she needed Tiffany.

 

 Tae.. In Tiffany's head flashed images of hers and Taeyeon's kiss. But sooner images of Taeyeon with Jessica bothered her.

 

 Tiffany stopped Yuri before they can even kiss. Tiffany wrapped an arm around Yuri, dragging her friend closer to comfort her.

 

 "Yuri.. Stop.. We should stop." Tiffany said. "I-Im sorry.. I just.." Yuri looked away.

 "You are just blinded by jealousy, Yul that's why.." Tiffany explained. She rubbed her friend's back.

 "How do you know how I fe-"

 "I'm jealous too." Before Yuri can finish her statement Tiffany said so.

 "I am jealous of seeing Taeyeon with Jessica.. I am.." Tiffany buried her head on Yuri's shoulders because she felt tears were flowing out.

 "I love this Kim-dork so much but I let her go.. Because I need to be with you.. Because I have to marry you! I have to look bad.. I have to.." Tiffany expressed everything she kept, a bile of sadness that hid inside her. She cried, Yuri held her friend who was hurt, more than neither Taeyeon nor Yuri herself would have known this kind of feeling she had.

 "T-Tiff.. I'm sorry.." Tiffany cried more, for days she needed someone whom would held on to her and listen to how she felt.

 "I can't believe.. I let my friend be hurt like this.." Yuri caressed Tiffany's hair. Tiffany wiped her tears away and faced Yuri with an eye smile. "It’s ok Yul.. I'm.. Ok now.."

 "You' sure?" Yuri asked. Tiffany said yes.

 "I dont want you hurting like this.. It pains me.." Yuri held on Tiffany's shoulder.

 "Fany let me help you.. Anything I can."

 Yuri loved her best friend too much that seeing her hurt and hide such feelings, pains her.

 

 

 

 "I'm fine.. Don't worry." Tiffany turned around, facing the other side. "Let's go to sleep.." Tiffany added. Stubborn Tiffany she was.

 

 Yuri felt a pang guilt, her friend was suffering alone inside. No one knew about this sadness her friend kept.

 

 

 "Hmmm?.."

 

 

 

  "Tiffany.. Sleep tight. I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

 Tiffany continued to cry. Thinking about Taeyeon and her makes her do so.. Yuri can't do anything but just watch over her friend.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 Pulling me back, pulling me in.. Why you pulling me back pulling me in just like gravity. Hold on me like gravity~

 

Comments , Rants or whatevers are appriciated guys. Next chapter will be better than this I guess. ;)

Thank you so much for all the support, as always. I need to tell you guys that this was extended lol! Because we had to change a bit in some chapters,      you see the chapters are done until chapter 61 and I just unhide them, but since we changed in some parts I'm back to 47 and make chapters so on. So If I slow down in some updates please forgive me x) I'll try to make some chapters not cliff-hangers so that you guys can sleep good. hahaha~

 

 

-choikufu