018. Breathe.

The Yuri-Effect

Late update, this was suppose to be earlier but I went to my cousin's birthday :D

Forgive me though, this chapter is the continuation of the other it has something..

 

that you will be shocked as well.. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 18 -Breathe.

 

 

 "Unnie! Krystal called her sister. Jessica ignored her sister she was busy fixing Yeon Hee's hair.

 "Unnie! Come up stairs hurry!" Krystal tried again. "What for? Cant it wait?" Jessica complained. Yeon Hee just played with her feet, looking at her mother with a bit confused look.

 "Like mom and dad can wait!" Krystal begged for her sister, hearing the 'mom and dad' words Jessica hurriedly tied Yeon Hee's hair into a ponytail. She then carried the child with her, up stairs.

 

 "Unnie what should we say? Oh im so sorry!" Krystal bit her nails as their parents are asking what Krystal's statuses are about.

 "Uhg just tell them it’s some song lyrics or quotes!" Jessica hurriedly told her sister. "Ok sis.. I just got nervous.."

 

 Krystal typed what Jessica said to her parent. Her mother replied fast.

 

 Oh really?

 Yeah mom. Just some new song haha!

 Something’s fishy..

 It must be dad mom. :D

 Oh wait when we get home.. Both of you will explain to us.

 

Jessica and Krystal felt their sweat flow; they felt the need of water.

 

 Gulp.

 

 "What do you plan now sis?" Krystal turned to her sister. Jessica calmed herself down, took a look at Yeon Hee and sighed. "Might as well tell.." Jessica spilled.

 "Well good luck sis.." Krystal told her sister. "Yeon Hee-ssi make a veeeery cute face for your grannies ok?" Krystal told Yeon Hee. Yeon Hee fish-pouted. Jessica and Krystal laughed.

 "Just like unnie and mama!" Yeon Hee imitated their pouts.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Comfortably seating on the back seats of her car, Tiffany just took a look at the passing scenery outside. She asked her driver to stroll her around Seoul, even if she has to empty the gas of the car.

 

 Her driver was loyal to their family, he noticed Tiffany's awkward silence.

 "Music, maam?" He asked Tiffany while driving along side Han River.

 "Sure.." Tiffany agreed without any eye contacts. The driver the music, the music was Love Sick.

 Tiffany became emotional at the song ,so she shouted and ordered her driver to stop it immediately. 

 

 "Maam, would you like to breathe fresh air?" The driver again suggested. He was really concerned at Tiffany, she was like his own daughter. The driver stopped the car.

 Tiffany sighed. She went out of the car and inhaled the air.

 

 Oh Tae.. How can you ever forgive me?Tiffany asked mentally as she looked at the calm skies. She took out her phone, every message and missed calls were from Taeyeon.

 10 missed calls. 12 messages.

 

 As she let out a tear. Taeyeon called, she wanted to answer badly but Taeyeon will only hear her crying. She wanted an impression to Taeyeon that she was always what everything Taeyeon heard from others.

 

She held on to her phone tightly.

 

Tiffany pressed the answer key.

 

 F-ppany?! H-h..

 

 Taeyeon sounded like crying days and nights.

 

 Tiffany cried. She threw her phone in the river.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 At Yuri's house, the four are talking about each other while waiting for Yuri and Sunny. Hyoyeon thought of a game that could kill time.

 "Let’s play something.. Let's pretend were parents and you two are asking for marriage.." Hyoyeon asked for a small play. Yoona laughed. "Sooyoung-unnie will be the daddy.."

 "Wahh?! Me why can’t it be you? Haha" Sooyoung countered Yoona's statement.

 "Well me and Hyunnie are the couple, you and Hyo-unnie are the parents." Yoona winked at Sooyoung. Seohyun did not say a word because she just waited patiently, she thought playing a simple game won’t hurt.

 "Well ok then, let’s start!" Hyoyeon commenced the play.

 

 "Tell us your name, age, job, where do you live?" Sooyoung asked Yoona. Yoona smiled back. Sooyoung took it seriously and acted like a real parent.

 "I am Yoona Im, the owner and CEO of the Im Industries, I currently live in Korea, I’m 23 haha" Yoona tried to contain her laughter because Sooyoung was really taking it serious.

 "So what are your plans for our baby Joohyun?" Hyoyeon also entered the play. She eyed Yoona and arched her eye brows at her.

 "Marry your daughter, make her my wife.." Yoona said. She smiled widely and proudly. "Is that a song Yoona?" Sooyoung stricyly said. Yoona and Seohyun laughed because Sooyoung played it very well.

 "Why are you two laughing? Haha be serious you two are suppose to be sweet!" Hyoyeon scolded the two.

 "But unnie you two are taking this seriously hehe.." Seohyun reasoned out.

 "Be serious let’s turn it. Were Yoona's parents ok?" Hyoyeon implied. Hyoyeon winked at Sooyoung to signal a good question to Seohyun.

 "Well Seo Joohyun, can you cook? Wash clothes? Dishes? Take care of our Yoongie well?" Sooyoung imitated a parent again, maybe her own parent.

 "Yes hehe I can do all that.. And I will take care of Yoona well.." Seohyun smiled. Yoona just looks at her; she imagined it was really true.

 "Really then cook for me.." Sooyoung pointed at the kitchen. Hyoyeon lightly tapped Sooyoung. "Shikshin! Uhm Joohyun-ssi, tell us how much you love our baby.." Hyoyeon smiled at Seohyun, and then she looked at Yoona quietly waiting for Seohyun to answer.

 "Uhm.." Seohyun blushed a bit.

 "I-I uhm.." Everyone waited for her answer. Especially Yoona though it may not be true, those words are something she longs from the younger girl.

 

 Ding dong~

 

 "I'll get that. It must be unnie.. " Seohyun hurriedly stood up and ran towards the door.

 Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed at Yoona who was left without an answer.

Two girls trailed Seohyun on the way back inside. Seohyun helped Sunny to the kitchen, surely avoiding Yoona because of not answering.

 "Yoona? Buddy what happen to you? You’re stunned." Yuri asked her cousin still blank faced waiting for an answer.

 "Hahaha Joohyun does not want to marry her.." Sooyoung joked.

 "Really? I always knew she would decline. It’s ok buddy just find another.." Yuri added the teasing jokes. Yoona pouted.

"Some cousin you are.." Yoona said in disappointment. "Let's just eat.." Sooyoung dragged Yuri and Yoona to the kitchen.

 "Just kidding there Yul hehe I'm always thankful of you." Yoona reached for Yuri's shoulder, and teased Yuri for a kiss. Yuri stopped her of course. "Woah woah woah! Joohyun-ssi! Look at Yoona!" Yuri called out Seohyun. Seohyun looked at Yoona, she chuckled at Yoona's pouting face. Yuri ran to Seohyun and playfully hugged her.

 "I told you Joohyun! Yoona is no good for you!" Seohyun smiled at Yoona and Yuri.

 "Yoona's good at me. Really unnie, don't you worry." Seohyun defended Yoona. Yuri stopped the hugging and arched her eyebrow at Seohyun.

 "So sweet! YoonHyun couple! Ayiie!" Yuri teased Seohyun, while holding on to the younger girl's shoulders. Yoona blushed a bit and so did Seohyun. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed as well. Sunny just smiled at them.

 Yuri was smiling and was really happy for her cousin. "Shall we eat?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung nods drastically, Hyoyeon face-palmed.

 "Seohyun-ah.. Wanna eat?" Yoona asked Seohyun. Seohyun walked up to Yoona. "You?"

 "Eat again?" Yoona asked.

 "Hehe you're making me fat." Seohyun pouted. Yoona was facing the table, but her arms are arching back reaching out for Seohyun. "I don’t care. It's better so I can have my own Seohyun-bear." Yoona said.

 "Aw! So sweet! I’m so jealous. I wish my Sica-baby is here.." Yuri held on to her checks and giggled at Yoona and Seohyun.

 

 

 They were about to exit, when an orange smoke passed by Yuri's face. Yuri took the time to process this matter flowing around her kitchen.

 

 

 

 "Oh shi- Don’t tell me?!" Yuri came up with the worst conclusion that can explain the smoke around her kitchen. Again.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh shi~ HAHA

 

Can you guess who it is? XD

 

For my new subscribers! Do comment, same to the old ones. The really old ones lol :P

 

 

-choikufu