066. Tomorrow

The Yuri-Effect

This will be my last update for now.. Author-ssi will come back and update the story. Anyways.. I dont know what happens next after this chapter. I'm quite excited. I feel something's fishy.. >:)

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 66 - Tomorrow

 

 

 

 After school,

 

 "Sica, my mom wants to see you." Yuri and Jessica are walking dowm the hallway together. "What for?" Jessica asked Yuri. Yuri took Jessica's hand. "Well she wants to know you silly, is it wrong?" She cutely asked.

 "Ok then.. What should I say?" Jessica shyly looked down. Yuri hugged Jessica's right arm. "Nothing. Just be yourself.."

 "Will she like me?" Jessica looked at Yuri with concerns. Yuri also looked at Jessica. "She would. Why wouldnt she?" Yuri smiled. Their faces were centimeters away, but none of them are looking away. Jessica looks quite worried while Yuri was smiling.

 "Why are you so cute and pretty at the same time?"

 

 "Yaah! PDA again?!" Jessica heard Hyoyeon's voice, she quickly moved away from Yuri. Hyoyeon ran towards them, she was followed by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

 "Yuri and Sica are always lovey dovey~" Tiffany teased.

 "Well you two are the same." Hyoyeon smirked at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 "I bet you two are worse." Jessica also teased.

 "How can loving be a 'worse'. Were better, right Tae-Tae?" Tiffany winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood still probably mute on seeing Tiffany wink at her.

 

 

 Seohyun and Yoona were roaming on the shopping streets before walking home.

 

 "Seohyun? The whole day you looked gloomy and sad, please tell me why?" Yoona consoled her lover. Seohyun looked at Yoona, thinking if she should tell Yoona or make a lie up.

 No.. I should be honest to Yoona from now on.. Seohyun concluded.

 "Yoong.." Seohyun took Yoona's hand to her own.

 "I think your mom doesnt like me." Seohyun sadly added. "What more when she knows about my.. Chaotic family.." Seohyun looked down. Yoona moved Seohyun closer to her. "She's just busy. I love you, surely she'll love you too." Yoona comforted the girl.

 "I have a feeling she won’t.." Seohyun whispered.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 Tiffany was busy studying on her room. She took Taeyeon's advises and studied them well.

 

 Knock knock~

 

 "Yes?"

 "Stephanie? It’s me."

 "Oh come in dad."

 Mr. Hwang came inside the room, he stood by Tiffany and looked at Tiffany's desk. "Exams are coming up?" He asked.

 "Yup.. I wanna study but any problems dad?" Tiffany closed her notebook and looked at her father. Mr. Hwang sat on the chair next to Tiffany. "Stephanie, Hae Rin-ssi. She came back to the future you said.."

 "Yup. About her.. Dad I.."

 "She's Yuri-ssi and your future kid right?" Mr. Hwang cut-in and asked. "Yeah dad.."

 "I wanted a granddaughter like her but then again.." Mr. Hwang took a deep breath. "I think your future is more important rather than me thinking of having a granddaughter." Mr. Hwang sighed.

 "I know how you feel dad. It’s pretty much a happy home, when a kid runs around. Thinking about it, I miss Hae Rin." Tiffany looked down on her desk, the desk had pictutes of them together.

 "Stephanie. Your future is what’s important.. Make it bright and successful, I'll support you as long as I can." Mr. Hwang placed a hand on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany looked up to her father and smiled. "Your mom.. Everything she ever wanted was the best in your life. Since she is not able, I will give you the best Stephanie."

 "Thanks dad, did you know how much I love you?" Tiffany hugged her father. Mr. Hwang rubbed Tiffany's head like she was an eight year old kid. "Now continue studying, your mom would love you to study well."

 Mr. Hwang stood up and headed for the door.

 "I need to go to my friend's house." Mr. Hwang smiled at his daughter. "Don’t be too late dad! Take care!" Tiffany waved goodbye to her father.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

At Yuri's house,

 

 "What's taking your mom so long?"

 

Jessica asked Yuri. She went to Yuri's house to meet Yuri's mother again and have a short talk but the night was getting deeper and Mrs. Kwon was nowhere in sight.

 "Probably traffic? She's not even replying to my texts. Yuri leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder. They were in front of the TV, sitting in a sofa. Jessica was surfing the channels of the TV and Yuri just enjoyed the moment swith her. "Dont tell me you planned this Yuri?" Jessica suspected.

 "Wh-what?! No! Mom really did tell me to bring you here.." Yuri defended. Jessica didnt quite believe it though. "Oh really? So where's your mom now?"

 "I told you, probably traffic." Yuri again defended, she was telling the truth though her mother really did ask for Jessica's presence in their household; for her to have a talk to them.

 "Whatever. I'm going home.." Jessica stood up from the sofa, as she stood up Yuri bumped her head on the sofa because she leaned on Jessica a while ago. "Eh? Wh-wait!" Yuri followed Jessica and tried to stop Jessica but just as Jessica was about to open the door, they heard a car park in front.

 "And that’s probably her." Yuri smiled showing her victory at Jessica. Jessica had no choice but to seat in the sofa again. "I told you!"

 "Whatever.."

 

 

 After a short while, Mrs. Kwon greeted Jessica and Yuri. "Sica-ssi! It’s nice to meet you again! How are you? Aren't you too skinny? I think you should eat more but your still beautiful!" Mrs. Kwon complimented Jessica. She then gave Jessica a tight hug. "Uhm.. T-thank you maam.. Jessica replied, Yuri on the other hand enjoyed Jessica's shyness.

 "Why are you late mom? I was texting you." Yuri crossed her arms and scolded her mother like she was the mother of the household.

 "I was invited to my old friend's house.. My cellphone died, sweet." Mrs. Kwon replied and she lazily went towards the kitchen. "Did you cook Yuri?" She asked.

 "Yup." Yuri took a seat back to the sofa, Jessica approached her. "Do I look, ok?" She asked Yuri.

 "Gorgeous. Dont worry." Yuri smiled at Jessica.

 

 Mrs. Kwon went back with a plate of rice and the dish Yuri made. "Did you guys eat dinner?" She asked as she put her food on the small table in front of the TV.

 "Yep." Yuri replied.

 

 "I just wanted to know more of Sica-ssi.. That's why I asked you to come here." Mrs. Kwon took a taste of her food. "Yuri told me a lot about you, she's always saying Yeon Hee-ssi! She's like a carbon copy of Yeon Hee-ssi, whenever I ask her about you." She laughed and Yuri did as well.

 "Sica-ssi, are you scared of Yuri?" Mrs. Kwon followed up. Jessica became quite off-guarded by the question. "Well.. She had 3 kids in the future, were you a bit.. In doubt of her?" Mrs. Kwon cleared her question.

 "Honestly.." Jessica took a pause and looked at Yuri.

 "I was. I hated Yuri.. I hated Tiffany.." She said.

 "Its natural but you and Yuri are ok now right?" Mrs. Kwon asked. Jessica and Yuri replied with a nod.

 "But you see, Sica-ssi. If you wanted something or someone so bad, you should have the courage to stand up for it. Dont lose hope fast. Ok?" Mrs. Kwon gave Jessica her pointer. "Y-yes maam.." Jessica answered.

 "I want you and Yuri to be together, as long as you both can that's why.. Whatever the challanges are please hold on to Yuri. Im pretty sure she's strong when you are by her side." Mrs. Kwon smiled happily, she hugged Yuri and Jessica together. "The future is what you, yourselves is to decide on." She broke the hug and stood up.

 "I need a glass of water."

 

 Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. "What?" Jessica asked Yuri as she wore a smirk. "Nothing.. You just look so cute when you’re a bit nervous."

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Parent problems and advices. I dont often see these things in fanfics , I guess this happens when you use a high school setting plus the 19 below age.

I think Mrs. Kwon is a cool mother, she plays wii for heavens sake that's so cool!

As I have said earlier.. I will miss you guys. ke ke ke~ hugs for Hakufuu?

 

 

Well till next time I am asked to update this! :D there are no more unpublished chapters anyways so author-ssi will be the one to update once again. I want an update as badly as you guys.. -___________- XD

 

 

-Hakufuu