028. Baby 1, Baby 2, Baby 3

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 28- Baby 1, Baby 2, Baby 3

 

 

 

 

 "Kwaaaa! So cute!" A dolphin-like scream was heard all over the humble house of the Jungs.

 "Yeon Hee-ssi is so cute!" Another girl complimented. "Hehe I look like a princess.." Yeon Hee looked at herself in the mirror, her mother and Krystal were so facinated.

 "You look like unnie when she acted as the swan lake princess!" Krystal pinched Yeon Hee's checks. "Kwaa! Unnie~"

 "Stop it Krys hmp. Get your own cute baby!" Jessica snatched her baby away from her sister.

 "Fine. I'll call Yuri-unnie!" Krystal threatened her sister but it seemed that her sister is not even bothered. "I'll ask her to make a baby with me!" Krystal further evoked her sister.

 "Just wait I’m sure a baby will pop out of nowhere and claim you and Yuri as parents.." Jessica sat down in frustration and disappointment. To her, Yuri was a very perfect person; until the baby incident happen. She got disappointed that somehow to her perfect Yuri there was a flaw.

 "Are you saying there are others like Yeon Hee?" Krystal asked in confusion.

 "Yep , there are 2. Future babies as well.." Jessica elaborated. "Whaa?! For real sis?" Krystal exclaimed.

 "Really really.. Geez. I wonder how will Yuri's future be?" Jessica asked. Yeon Hee approached her mother.

 "Sica-mama shouldn't worry; Yul-papa loves you so much!" Yeon Hee encouraged Jessica. It made her mother smile a bit, but Jessica was still trying her best to gain her feelings for Yuri.

 

 

 Meanwhile, at Sooyoung's humble house.

 

 

 "Really I think Taeyeon and her have something!" Sooyoung loudly said to the phone while ironing her clothes.

 "Tae-Tae seriously needs to pick girls.. Haha!" Sunny commented over the phone. "Yep. Jung is pretty cute but very icy.. But Tae can do it!" Sooyoung answered.

 "Yah! Issue! Hot issue! Haha I wanna ask Tae-Tae tomorrow." Sunny exclaimed.

 "I asked her, she denied it. But I clearly saw them in the council room!"

 "Kyaaaa! That dork is a byun after all! Hahaha" Sunny and Sooyoung laughed.

 

 

 At the Hwang Mansion,

 

 "How's school mommy?" Hae Rin asked her baby who’s currently eating her dinner. "Fine Hae-mommy!" Tiffany laughed teasing her baby acting like a mother.

 "Mommy, tomorrow grandpa will take me to the zoo!" Hae Rin proudly announced to her mother.

 "Well that would be great! I sure want to come but I have school.." Tiffany pouted. Hae Rin smiled at her mother.

 "In the future, I remember daddy taking me to museums too.." Hae Rin looked quite sad. "Oh, why are you sad?" Tiffany pinched the kid's cheecks.

 "Because daddy doesn't even visit me or you.. To go to museums or zoos.."

 

 Poor kid.. Aiish. Yul, I wish you'd take a look at the kid.. Tiffany thought.

 

 "Gah! I'll come with you tomorrow ok? I'll skip school! Happy now?" Tiffany eye smiled. Hae Rin smiled too.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Appa, can you help me answer this equation?" Hyunki approached Yuri who's currently munching on to noodles.

 "Nump,nump, w-what’s that pow? Gah! Just eat your noodles." Yuri took a look at the paper; truth is she does not know what it is that's why she quickly swayed the topic.

 "Hmm ok wait.." Hyunki wrote something again. "There, is my answer correct Yul-appa?" Hyunki showed the paper again. Yuri didnt know if it was right or wrong but clearly it was pure numbers.

 "It's right. Now eat young lady! Before it gets cold.." Yuri exclaimed.

 "No it won’t, the lid of the noodles stops the circulation of heat to go out. It will slowly lose its heat because of the table's conduction to cold. But that will take up to 10minutes.." Hae Rin explained as she opened the noodle.

 "Yeah yeah. Just eat, it will help you answer more equations and problems, dearest." Yuri smiled. She looked at the kid, carefully eating the noodles.

 "Do you remember anything from the future? Even some hint why I have daughters with different mothers?" Yuri thought Hyunki was intelligent; she could give her answers to this mystery.

Hyunki fixed her glasses, seemingly thinking deep.

 "I can’t tell much because my memories were forbidden. I could only recall some.." Hyunki thought again.

 "Hehe don't overdo yourself, ok?" Yuri told the kid in concern.

 "I just know Yul-appa has a big heart."

Hyunki smiled showing off her cuteness.

 "Haha! Awe shocks, sweet-talker too?!"

 Yuri patted the kid. It wasn't much of a clue about her future but she did took note of it.

 

 I have a big... Heart. Wonder what she meant by it.. Yuri though deep.

 

 After eating the noodles Yuri cleaned their tables while Hyunki read some books.

 

 

 Knock knock.

 

 

 "Wait a sec!" Yuri was washing cups, she rushed to the living room.

 "Hyunki-ssi can you get that?" Yuri eyed the kid. Hyunki walked towards the door while reading.

 

 Without looking at the door, Hyunki opened it.

 

 "Uhmm..Hello.." The person said so.

Hyunki didn't reply though she was simply absorbed in what she reads.

 

 The stranger took the book off the kid.

Hyunki looked up who the person is.

 

 

 

 "You shouldn't read while walking, it's very dangerous."  The stranger said.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Life is a party party!~ Life is a party party!~

OH OH! I wonder who it is.

 

Anyone who can guess it right can have a pairing request, I'll pm you about the chapter where I will feature the pair you want ;)

 

 

 

Thank you for all your support! Make sure to add you're comments~

 

 

-choikufu