057. The moment to decide.

The Yuri-Effect

I guess final tally shows YulSic won. Now you guys will know why I put up a poll.. This chapter will show the results of the poll.

I have thought about the ending, since many are voting for it to go longer ok I will. No problemos~ I love this story anyways.

 

So without anymore interruptions, I bring you this much awaited chapter.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 57 -  The moment to decide.

 

 

 

 

 

 "Seriously Yuri what's with the fashion sense today?" Yoona said insulting Yuri in a black leather jacket. Yuri looked down to herself and chuckled. "It’s in trend.." Yuri replied to Yoona. "Trend?" Yoona asked.

 Meanwhile, the kids went to their respective mothers.

 

 "Hey guys, why did you come here?" someone asked from their backs. They looked back to a familiar voice.

 "What’s wrong? Problem guys?" Yuri asked.

 "What the fu-?!" Yuri exclaimed and dropped three bottled waters from her hands.

 

 "Two Yuri's?!" Tiffany exclaimed and looked at the two.

 "What's going on..?!" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany took Hae Rin's hands and brought her near her. Jessica and Seohyun also took their kids closer.

 

 "W-who are you?!" Yuri asked. The other her just smiled.

 

 "You.."

 

 "Me?!"

 

 

 "Future you. I came to take them back.." Yuri said pointing at Hae Rin, Yeon Hee then Hyunki. "Have they told you, they are here to help you decide your future?" the Yuri in black asked Yuri.

 "W-well quite.." Yuri answered.

 

 "Fany-mommy, don’t worry. Yul-daddy is just here to get us back.. Still it seemed to sudden." Hae Rin told Tiffany who's griping onto her tight. "You'll go home?" Tiffany sadly asked. Hae Rin nods her head to agree.

 "You'll see her again in a bit later Fany.." Yuri in black said. "You are her mother.." Yuri in black approached Tiffany and Hae Rin. "I missed that red hair of yours.. Maybe I'll tell you to get it back, it suits you." Yuri brushed her hands on Tiffany's hair. Tiffany felt awkward so she took a step back. "Oh I forgot.. At this timeline, you and Taeyeon are.." Yuri smiled at Taeyeon.

"Tae? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked Taeyeon whos looking a bit angry. "Were.. Friends if you must know. Friends don't glare at their friends.." Yuri in black commented. Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and looked up to Yuri in black. "I just wanna show you.. Tiffany is mine." Taeyeon blurted, Tiffany blushed a bit at Taeyeon's block of courage.

 "Yes ofcouse, Taeyeon-ah." Yuri in black walked pass Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hae Rin. She stopped. "But she's mine later then forevermore.."

She then eyed Hyunki.

 

 "My genius kid! How's your late trip?"

 "Fine but Seo-umma here is with another.. Why didn't you stop her?!" Hyunki frowned to look at Yoona. Yoona didn’t say anything.

 "She's with Yoong at this timeline haha! She's my cousin baby." Yuri in black explained to Hyunki. "But she can replace me right? Yoong looks a lot like me." She added but Hyunki shook her head and disagreed.

 "Yoong.." Yuri smiled at Yoona. "Seohyun.." Then to Seohyun.

 "It’s how Yoona calls you right? In the future, I call you the same.." Yuri said. "Because Yoona told me to." She explained.

 "Y-Yuri.." Yoona was a bit nervous and jealous at the same time. She does not like this Yuri's airy attitude, she wants to talk but Yoona does not know what to say.

 "Are you gonna say Seohyun's yours as well? Like what Taeyeon did earlier?" Yuri broke the silence. Yoona clenched her fist, she needs to speak up.

 "Were for each other unnie.." Seohyun backed Yoona up, as she saw Yoona's shaking. Yuri in black smiled.

 "No you're not Seohyun.." Yuri in black countered. Hyunki also spoke. "It’s the first time you were wrong, umma.." Then, Yuri in black patted Yoona's shoulder.

 "Yoong.. I’m sorry." and walked pass Yoona.

 

 "Sica!" Yuri in black eyed Jessica. "So glad to see you.." Yuri in black approached Jessica and hugged her. "Y-Yuri.." Jessica murmured. To Jessica it feels the same, it was Yuri no doubt but somehow something was making it wrong. "Seobang.. Not Yuri.." Yuri in black whispered and hugged Jessica tighter.

 "Can you please explain why I have a kid with Joohyun and Tiffany?" suddenly Yuri tapped Yuri in black to stop her hug on Jessica. Yuri in black looked at Yuri straight.

 

 "Explain?"

 

 "Yes please explain to me. I just.. Don’t want to have a kid with the both of them.." Yuri looked down, she didn’t want Hae Rin and Hyunki hear so but it was the truth to be spoken.

 "You're upsetting Hyunki and Hae Rin.. Don’t say such questions here.." Yuri in black walked over Yuri. She then approached Hae Rin and carried the kid.

 "It’s like you're saying, I don’t want you Hae Rin." Yuri in black told Yuri. "Same with Hyunki.." She added with a blank serious face.

 "I'm sorry.. I love Jessica and besides, Joohyun loves Yoona no doubt. Tiffany loves Taeyeon too.. So Hae Rin.. Hyunki. I'm so sorry.." Yuri said sadly looking at her two kids. Yuri in black sighed. "Are you sure?"

 "I am.. If anyone wants to object.. Please tell me." Yuri eyed everyone around involeved. Tiffany did want to object a bit but Taeyeon held her hand, making her feel not to. Seohyun no doubt chosed Yoona over, though.

 "Then it’s your choice. I only am the person who you.. Chose to be." Yuri in black said.

 "In the future, yes. You will marry Seo Joohyun, Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung because well.. You love them and they love you. With a special future features, you will have kids with the three of them. I would like tell you everything but.." She paused and looked at Jessica.

 "You are choosing one.. One wife. One daughter.. I do not know the future I will get back to.. It's all I can explain." Yuri in black concluded. She walked over and took Hyunki's hand. She bended down to Hae Rin and Hyunki. "It’s her decision.. You two will understand right?" She smiled and hugged the two kids. Yuri in black stood and faced Yuri eye to eye.

 

 "Remember one thing though, you said you want Jessica right?" Yuri said. "Start being.. Cold.." She told Yuri.

 "Yeon Hee-ssi, come here. Let’s go.."

 

 "Sica-mama.. I love you!" Yeon Hee hugged Jessica. "I had fun being with you.. You were such a good mother." Yeon Hee said, Jessica hugged Yeon Hee. "I'm going to miss you.." Jessica sadly smiled. "We’ll see each other in a bit later.. Don’t worry!" Yeon Hee wiped Jessica's tear. She kissed Jessica and ran over to Yuri in black.

 

 "Hae-baby.." Tiffany approached Hae Rin, breaking away from Taeyeon's grasp. "Sorry.."

 "It’s ok.. I understand. Just know I love you mommy, I had a great memory in the zoo, picturing.. Everything" Hae Rin turned around and wiped her tears. "I hope you and daddy will still be together.. I'll pray like you taught me to.." Afterwards she ran, crying to Yuri in black.

 

 "Yoona-unnie.. Try to take care of umma.." Hyunki took off her glasses. "You look like appa.. But you can never treat her same as appa did or does.." Hyunki wore her glasses again. Seohyun hugged Hyunki. "I’m sorry Hyunki-ssi.."

 "It’s ok, umma. Please do some reconsideration sometimes.. Your intelligent, Seo-umma I just know you'll figure what's right soon." Then Hyunki walked to Yuri in black as well.

 

 "Now your goodbyes are done. Shall we go?" Yuri in black asked three kids. Hae Rin and Hyunki glowed in shades of pink and green. Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun felt bad to the two but it was a decision they had to take. After a second, the two kids disappeared. Then Yeon Hee glowed in orange and disappeared too.

 

 "You've made your choice. Be sure to be prepared on sticking your cold heart to it. Remember my words.." Yuri in black looked back. She looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon then Yoona and Seohyun.

 

 "You guys as well.. Be prepared."

 

 "Especially you, Yuri.. Good luck."

 

 

 She then disappeared.

 

 

 

 The teenagers we left with silence. No one wanted to talk afterwards; they feared Yuri's last words of pre-caution. They wondered what could they be prepared to..

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

The main image portraits Yuri and the future her uhhg.. Finding a picute where Yuri wears a black leather jacked was so not easy.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter.. Did you hate Future Yuri? Or Do you think she's cool?

She seemed badass for me but its ok.. She's cool.. A cool playah and I think she's better than the 18 year old her.

Lastly, I hope you didnt get confused on whos the Yuri whose talking.. ><

 

 

So uhh.. I dont know what more to say.. Hope you can share your thoughts as well.. Till next time!

 

 

 

-choikufu