015. One down, Add another.

The Yuri-Effect

Hae Rin main image+ UPDATE combo! 

 

so cuuute! AGREE? :3

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 15 - One down, Add another.

 

 

 Morning at the Hwang mansion.

 

 Tiffany woke up early to join her father while eating, she did not woke Hae Rin because the little angel was sleeping soundly. "Good morning, daddy." Tiffany greeted her dad and placed a peck on his dad's check.

 "Good morning Stephanie where's Hae Rin?" Mr. Hwang questioned as he look over his ipad.

 "Sleeping soundly. She's so cute that I can’t bear to disturb her hehe" Tiffany chuckled and she took a seat on the dining table.

 "You look so happy, what gives?" Mr. Hwang asked her daughter.

 "Im always smiling you know that!"

 "Well today must be special.." Mr.Hwang knows her daughter well, especially when Tiffany's actions are well copied from her mother.

 "Im going out with someone special I guess.." Tiffany smiled showing her eye smile. "But im bringing Hae Rin.." Tiffany added.

 "We have maids who will take care of her. Have fun but I still want Yuri for you. She is your best friend.." Mr. Hwang clearly still wanted her daughter to be with Yuri.

 "Geez dad, Yuri already likes Jessica, as if I can change that.. Besides I already accepted that Hae Rin was just a timed blessing." Tiffany exclaimed, the moment she realized feelings are needed to make her daughter real in the future, being a friend to Jessica she gave up on it and decided to just savor the days she has with Hae Rin.

 Mr. Hwang took a long sigh, he could not manipulate his daughter but he really fell in love with his future grandkid that it was not acceptable to just let it disappear. "It’s your decision, Stephanie."

 Tiffany smiled. She started to eat her breakfast when the suddenly heard a loud cry coming from Tiffany's room.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Yoona and Seohyun are going out today as well. Yoona was waiting outside her car for Seohyun. She noticed Seohyun's house was near Yuri's house. She took a peek at Yuri's street she saw her cousin.

 "Hey Yul!" Yoona called her cousin. Yuri looked two directions till she saw Yoona waving at her.

 "Hi Yoong, what brings you here?" Yuri approached her cousin.

 "Yah! You never told me you live near my Seo-baby.." Yoona pouted.

 "Wow! I do? I never knew that.." Yuri exclaimed. She really did not knew because she takes the other way on the way to school.

 "Excuses buddy, excuses.. Wait here I see her.."

 Yoona quickly ran when she saw Seohyun come out of her house. Yuri just looked at her cousin, she somehow saw herself at Yoona.

 

 My little Yoona, all grown up.. She mentally joked.

 

 Yoona and Seohyun approached Yuri. Yuri greeted them with a smile.

 "Hi JooHyun-ssi! Remember me?"

 "Uhnmm.. Yuri-unnie. Hello!" Seohyun cheerfully smiled. "Good. JooHyun you shouldnt go out with a bully like Yoong!" Yuri grabbed Seohyun's shoulder, away from Yoona. Yoona just arched her eye brow at her cousin's teasing.

 "Yah. Joohyun.. Take care of her. She went through all the trouble just to-" Yuri was cut by Yoona.

 "Yah! You talk too much l-let’s just go Hyunnie.."  Yoona took Seohyun's wrist and dragged her away from Yoona.

 "You become jealous easily Yoona.." Yuri cousin. Seohyun bowed at Yuri. "We better go now unnie. Take care.." Yuri smiled back.

 "Ok. Be carefull on Yoona ok Joohyun!" Yuri joked. Yoona strucked her tounge at her cousin while Seohyun just smiled.

 

 Yuri walked on her way as well, she was heading to their dance practice today. She opened her phone there were 3 texts.

 

Yuri don’t be late. Bring foods haha!

From Sooyoung

 

That shikshin!Yuri thought.

 

Good morning Yuri, your daughter sleeps with a tongue out. Do you do that?

 

From Sica-baby

 

 Yuri laughed at Jessica's text.

 

 Yuri-ah dont be late ok? Im early haha already here.

 

 From Hyoyeon

 

 Reading Hyoyeon's text she quickly made her way to their dance practice.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Where do you want to go Seo?" Yoona asks Seohyun. Both of them are walking in the city. Yoona preferred to watch a movie but her decision can always be changed, depending on Seohyun.

 "You?" Seohyun asked.

 "Uhm.. Watch a movie?" Yoona suggested. Seohyun doesn’t seem to agree. Yoona noticed this, so she suggested another.

 "How about I stare at you?"

 "What? Yoong?"

 "Uhh.. Nothing.." Yoona smiled at Seohyun. "Let's play some arcades.." Yoona added quickly.

 "Ok then, after lets head for a book store ok?" Seohyun agreed, it was still Yoona's treat so she tried to do as Yoona wished. "Let’s go to the book store first if you want.." Yoona smiled at Seohyun. Seohyun smiled back and held Yoona's hand.

 "You might think im a geek, but I can beat you at Tekken!" Seohyun challanged Yoona.

 "Oh really?! Game on!" Yoona held hands with Seohyun as they went to the arcades.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Hwang mansion,

 

 Tiffany quickly ran up stairs and went inside, she found her little daughter crying.

 "Hae-baby whats wrong? Oh dont cry mommy's here.." Tiffany wiped the kid's tears. Mr. Hwang followed her daughter being worried of his granddaughter.

 "I hate you Fany-mommy!" Hae Rin swayed Tiffany's hands and hid inside Tiffany's closet.

 "W-why baby?" Tiffany felt sad.

 "Because in the future you won’t make me.. I heard you!" Hae Rin said as she cried inside the closet.

 "Uhg. Come out from there first, you might suffocate Hae Rin.." Tiffany knocked at the closet; she does not want to open it forcefully because Hae Rin was holding it from the inside.

 "No not until you promise to marry Yul-daddy!" Hae Rin cried.

 "Dad, little help?" Knowing no other resolve Tiffany asked her father for help.

 "Hae Rin-ssi, please come out your mother is worried sick about you.." Mr. Hwang calmly said.

 "She's not my mother. She does not want me.." Hae Rin cried some more.

 "She will. I’m on your side don’t worry, I'll get your mommy and daddy married.." Mr. Hwang eyed Tiffany but Tiffany did not response, being so worried at Hae Rin.

"Really? Grampa?" Hae Rin opened the closet and hugged her grampa, crying too much she drifted off to sleep. Tiffany wanted to take Hae Rin but her father disagreed.

 "I'll take care of her today, Stephanie. After you are done with your date and you had fun, consider your daughter's happiness, ok?" Mr. Hwang said in a very serious tone.

 "But dad.." Tiffany disagreed.

 "As a parent I listened to you, now wouldn’t you do the same? Or you'd let her cry like this forever?" Mr. Hwang left her room. He called some maids to dress Hae Rin up because he will take Hae Rin with him. Tiffany sat on her bed feeling mixed emotions. She simply did not know what to do.

 

Uhggg! And Jessica said I get everything I want..

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Well not everything can be bought by money right?

More troubleee! :)

Im getting excited for the next chapters! They are simply bombs. XD

 

Thank you for all your support and love! Comment and let me know what you think ;D

To my new subscribers dont be shy! ;D 

 

 

-choikufu