09. Ice Princess

The Yuri-Effect

Since the tittle is Ice Princess I decided to dedicate the main image to Jessica only :)

I loved these shots of her. I love to include more but..

Dont mind me again continue on, :P

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 9 - Ice Princess.

 

 

 "Good morning Yuri!" A red haired girl greeted a black haired girl sleeping beside her. "F-fany?"

 "Yea? Get up or well be late !" Tiffany held on to Yuri's shoulder and pulled Yuri up. The red haired girl was not that strong though, so she ended up falling on top of Yuri instead.

 "Uhhg.. Sorry!" Tiffany became alarmed she wanted to get off immediately but Yuri held on to her.

 "I-Its ok.." She smiled. She pushed Tiffany lightly to get her off.

 

 They both exited the room. "I prepared breakfast!" Tiffany cheerfully said as she dragged Yuri down stairs. Yuri noticed Tiffany was already wearing her uniform.

 As they went down. Hae Rin was with her grandmother, again watching cartoons. "Good morning Yul-daddy!" Hae Rin greeted her. Yuri became alarmed she signaled her daughter not to say it out loud. Tiffany also rushed to cover Hae Rin's mouth. Mrs. Kwon looked at them straight.

 "No need to. I know everything now you two." The woman stood up.

 "I am a doctor.." She picked up Hae Rin. "I know her facial structures.. It’s definitely Yuri plus Tiffany." She went near Tiffany and Yuri.

 "Of course I can’t believe it as well. But you two are bad parents! Asking a child to lie!" Mrs. Kwon furiously shouted at the suspects.

 "B-but mom we j-just.." Yuri tried to find an answer but her mom was right. Hae Rin was a good kid so she would not tell a lie, asking her to do a bad thing was definitely wrong.

 "She told me everything earlier.."

Mrs. Kwom sighed. "So what are you planning now Yul?"

 "Uhg.. Take care of her?" Yuri replied.

 

Silence roamed the room as they all waited for Mrs. Kwon to react.

 

 "I'll take care of my cute grand daughteeeeeer!" Mrs. Kwon hugged Hae Rin tightly and kissed her on the checks.

 "Seriously mom? Well what about work?" Yuri was shocked at her mother.

 "I'll take her there.. Introduce my cute granddaughter to my co-doctors!" Mrs.Kwon was so happy.

 "I knew it.. You two are lovers aren't you?!" Mrs. Kwon quickly changed her mood and straightly stared at the parents.

 "N-no were not!" Both shouted.

 "No? Then you both better be sooner! Make my cute granddaughter soon ok?" She winked at the two. And Tiffany and Yuri just bowed their head in frustration.

 After 30 minutes both went to school. They rode on Tiffany's car.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Geez. Sorry about mom ok, Tiff?" Yuri felt guilty of her moms words. Tiffany just flashed her eye smile.

 "No problemoo,Yuri!" Yuri smiled as well.

 "You know, Hae Rin got your eye smile."

 "Really? Then she'll grow up and make boys cry! Haha" Tiffany laughed.

 "Lol some good mother you are!" Yuri sarcastically said.

 "I’m just kidding.. Yul-daddy!" Tiffany put her head on Yuri's shoulder.

 "She can be the new mushroom! Fany-mommy.."

 Yuri said as she put her hand on Tiffany's head. They both laughed.

 

 The driver bid his farewell to Tiffany. Before going Tiffany asked him to shop clothes for a 9 year old kid, the driver did not ask though. He simply followed his master's order.

 

 Tiffany ran to catch up to Yuri. She saw a familiar person on the hall way of the second year. Tiffany left Yuri and ran up to the person.

 

 "Taeyeon!"

 "P-ppani-ah!"

 

Tiffany took the time to catch her breath for a while. She smiled at Taeyeon.

 "W-why are you here? Can you say i-it’s because of me Tae?" Tiffany pleaded. She really wanted to have a chance to talk with Taeyeon.

Yuri walked near to Tiffany.

"You ok, Tiff?" Yuri asked as she put her hand on Tiffany's shoulder.

 Taeyeon was looking at them. "Im ok Yuri-ah.. Tae please?" Tiffany smiled at Yuri then to Taeyeon.

 "I just came to talk to your class president is Ms. Han here?" Taeyeon coldly said.

 "Oh you can come in and look, President." Yuri opened the door for Taeyeon. "Thanks Yuri-ssi."

 

 Tiffany felt sad. Taeyeon was still ignoring her and she felt Yuri isnt helping at all.

 "Yuri-ah, your mother asked us to be lovers soon.." Tiffany said as she looked down. "Don’t take it seriously she does not know about my Sica yet." Yuri chuckled.

 "Good. Cause I don’t think I can be your lover.." Tiffany said as she stared at Taeyeon. She went inside the classroom and took her seat.

 Yuri questioned.

 So she really likes Kim Taeyeon? Wait. I shouldn't care right?

 

"Good morning Hyo! Good morning princess!" Yuri greeted Jessica and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiled at Yuri while Jessica just took a peek and stared at the window again. "How's my wife and baby?" Yuri question as she sat beside Jessica.

 "Wife no.2 Fine.." Jessica said.

 "Wife no.2?" Yuri was confused.

 "Wife no.1.." Jessica pointed at Tiffany whos busy staring at Taeyeon.

 "Wife no.2.." She pointed at herself.

 "Your my one and only silly!" Yuri said just as that Taeyeon exited the room, waving goodbye to Ms.Han. Tiffany was looking at them.

 

 "Uhg! Im prettier than her right?!" Tiffany asked Hyoyeon. "Uhh.. Of course! But why so jealous?" Hyoyeon friend.

 "Hmp her skin is not even fair plus I have better hair and I-" Before Tiffany could criticize more, Hyoyeon put her hand to stop Tiffany's blabbering.

 "Tiff, she's our classmate. She has friends here if they hear you, you'd be in a fight.." Hyoyeon explained.

 "Well it’s ok. I'd take them all.." Tiffany pouted.

 "As if that could win Taeyeon back." Hyoyeon finally found the words that could stop Tiffany from nagging.

 Tiffany was taken back, she realized she was never like this before. She felt sad again, fearing that Taeyeon will never talk to her again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Class started in every room. Meanwhile,

 

 "Unnie, what time will Sica-mama go home? A little girl asked a black haired girl.

 "You asked that for the fifth time Yeon Hee-ssi. Later, afternoon. Ok?" The black haired girl replied. She continued to type in her laptop.

 "Krsytal-unnie, I want some water." Yeon Hee went up to Krystal.

 "Geez. Ok princess.." Krystal got off her seat and went to the fridge.

 

 When she came back the little girl was staring at the sky. Quietly looking at its grace and peace.

 "Psst. Princess your water.." Krystal gave Yeon Hee the glass of water.

 "Unnie.. Thank you." Yeon Hee looked up to Krystal.

 "You certainly look like unnie, dont you know?" Krystal bended down and pinched the kid's checks.

 "Please don't it hurts unnie.." Yeon Hee asked in pain.

 "You act like her, boss like her and you’re as impatient as her! Haha" Krystal continued to pinch the kid's checks. She even added another hand to the other check.

 "This can be my revenge! Haha!" Krystal laughed.

 "U-uuniiee!" Yeon Hee screamed.

"If I can’t have my revenge on Sica-unnie I'll-Aww!" Krystal stopped her action when Yeon Hee kicked her on the stomach.

 "I warned you to stop, unnie." Yeon Hee raised her eye brow and drank her water. She made her way back to Jessica's bed.

 "Y-you little!" Krystal complained in pain as she held on to her stomach.

 "I'll be sleeping unnie, please be quiet." Yeon Hee asked Krystal and she hugged her mother’s pillow tight.

 

 She commands me yet she dared and call me UNNIE?! Krystal mentally complained. She sat back to her seat facing her laptop. She posted at Facebook.

 

 The awkward moment when a little kid boss you around. DFQ. Hell-dislike.

 

 

 6 likes. Goodluck Krystal.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Goodluck Krys! HAHA :D A little update dedicated to the newest ice princess :)

I went slow on the story, but I did gave a little bit of YulTiSic and TaeNy.. :D

Many are requesting YulTi but I cant just leave Taengoo right? x)

Next chapter will be tonight again.

 

Thank you for all your support! Do comment and stay tuned! :)

Oh yea! Im a Filipino. :D Hello mga kababayan!

 

-choikufu