049. Our perceptions.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 49 - Our perceptions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Yuri went home with a happy smile on her face. She also took Yeon Hee with her because Mr. Jung requested so. He told Yuri to take care of Yeon Hee for the day because he wanted to build a room for Yeon Hee in the Jung household.

 

 "Why is Yul-appa smiling while looking up the sky?" Yeon Hee asked her appa smiling like an idiot.

 "Ahaha! J-Just thinking about your umma.." Yuri rubbed her head, laughing at own crazy antics.

 "I'm happy because I get to see appa again!" Yeon Hee held Yuri's hand by her small pair of hands.

 "I'm happy as well baby." Yuri smiled to her little child. "You look a lot like Sica-umma, Yeon Hee-ssi." Yuri noticed Yeon Hee's eyes and nose were from Jessica's facial structures.

 "But I have appa cuteness!" Yeon Hee flashe a full blown aegyo to Yuri. Yuri just carried the kid, hugging her tight while running towards their house.

 Yuri noticed the house lights were on. Yuri assumed her mother was home.

 

 "Umma! Your back!" Yuri happily welcomed her mother. "Where have you been?" Mrs. Kwon asked, then she eyed a little kid tugging behind Yuri.

 "Hello there! Yeon Hee-ssi?" Mrs. Jung quickly stood up from her seat and embraced Yeon Hee.

 

 "I missed my little granddaughters so much!"

 Yuri was glad seeing her mother happy with Yeon Hee. She imagined being with Jessica and she vision such a happy family. But she has to face the other two kids she was planning to reject.

 

 

 Meanwhile at the Kim Noodle Shop,

 

 "Tae-Tae finally you're home! Gosh come here help me serving!" Taeyeon's brother quickly pulled Taeyeon inside. But Taeyeon broke free from the grip. "Later I just got home can't you see?"

Taeyeon was still in a mild depression state after earlier events with Tiffany.

She went up stairs leaving the busy shop and her family working.

 

 Taeyeon crawled to her bed and looked at Tiffany's phone. She knows had to respect Tiffany's privacy but she really wanted to know what's inside the phone. She unlocked the phone.

 

 The wallpaper was a picture of Tiffany and Hae Rin together, showing off their eye smiles. Taeyeon found it really cute but she thought Hae Rin was Tiffany’s and Yuri's child. She felt she had no chances.

 

 Taeyeon looked over songs and images. Most of the images were Tiffany and Hae Rin. Some by the zoo, some by their house. They even make funny faces and cute poses in some other images. There was only one song on the phone though.

 

 "Hello Darwin?" Taeyeon read the song. She played it on loud speak and she was quite surprised it was a childish song, not Tiffany's genre of music.

 She then left the music folder for the messages. She found only 4 conversation messages there. The senders were named, YoonAh, Yuri<3, JongHoon and Daddy<3.

 Taeyeon quickly viewed Jong Hoon's messages. She found some sweet text messages and Taeyeon hoped Tiffany was there so that she can ask clearly who this guy was. She closed the messages because Taeyeon still had hope on how Tiffany feels about her.

 

"Ppani.."

 

 "Tae? Wake up!" Taeyeon looked at who was calling her. She looked up and she saw a red haired girl smiling at her. "Sleepy head!" Taeyeon sat up and rubbed her eyes to confirm her perception. "Ppani? What are you doing in my room?"

 "I wanna be with Tae-Tae!" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon. Feeling the warmth of the girl she loves the most Taeyeon hugged back. They soon parted from the hug and smiled at each other.

 

 "Tiff I love-" Before she can finish Tiffany stopped her by putting a finger on Taeyeon's lips. She then leaned on forward, preparing for a kiss.

 

 A bit more closer.. Taeyeon waited looking at her precious angel.

 

 

 

Kring Kring~

 

 Taeyeon woke up from her dream. She looked up to the ceiling realizing everything was nothing but a dream. She remembered she heard a ring, she looked for where it came from. It was under her pillow; Tiffany's cellphone, Yuri was calling.

 

Taeyeon didn't know what to do, in a split second decision she answered the call. "Y-Yuri-ah?.."

 

 "Hey Tiff! So uhh.. Sorry for earlier. I went to Jessica's house.. Anyways what happen to your voice? You ok?" Yuri spoke fast that Taeyeon didn’t register much words.

"I-Im T-Taey-yeon.." Taeyeon said. Yuri stopped silent.

 "Taeyeon? Why do you have Fany's phone?" Yuri asked. "She dropped it.. I wanted to give it back but I dont know where she lives." Taeyeon explained.

 "I can help you. Where do you live? Let's give it back to Fany." Yuri proposed, Taeyeon heard footsteps she perceived Yuri was going down stairs.

 "Uhh.. I-I dont think she'll be happy to see me.." Taeyeon expressed. "Nonsense. She'll be happy! If not, she'll be thankful cause you gave her phone back. Now let’s meet up!"

 

 "But Yuri-ssi its quite late.."

 

 "Dont you wanna see Tiffany in her pajamas or shorty-shorts?!"

 

 "Ok.. I'll text you my location using my phone." Taeyeon took her phone and Tiffany's and hurriedly left.

 

After an hour they meet up in a convenience store near Taeyeon's neighborhood. Without further waiting they left.

 

Walking towards the bus stop Yuri noticed Taeyeon looked down throughout their walk.

 "Taeyeon, you dont have to look down always.." Yuri offered a smile.

 "If I look at you, I look up. It gives me an aching neck.." Taeyeon smiled and looked down again.

 "Tell me.. Why Fany? I mean.. Didn’t you think she was.. Too much for you? No offense ok?" Yuri wanted to take this time to know who Taeyeon is. The person her best friend fell for.

 "My friends often discouraged me about it.. Haha! They kept on saying.. She won’t like you back, she's this girl. She likes this types of people not like us!" Taeyeon expressed and Yuri seriously listened because they also discouraged Tiffany towards Taeyeon.

 "But.. Tiffany.. She's not how they see her.." Taeyeon smiled but sorrow was seen through it. "How do you see Tiffany,Taeyeon?" Yuri asked, to Yuri only she knew Tiffany's real personality, away from other people's judgment towards her.

 "The adorable eye smiling-singing kid. It’s how I see her.." Taeyeon smiled at Yuri.

 

 A new year starts, for Taeyeon studying was serious matter. Especially, now that she's on her second year in high school. First day of classes she was part of the welcoming community for the freshmen so she was in the school early.

 Taeyeon was bringing decorations the school gym. She was putting designing the banner so to kill boredom. Taeyeon played her music player on. She played the song 'Waiting by Younha'.

 While designing she heard a voice overlap the music in her earplugs. She looked at the bleacher a student sat there, singing the same song she was playing. The girl waved at Taeyeon and asked. "Mind if I seat here sir?" She flashed Taeyeon her eye smile.

 Taeyeon became confused in a moment but it came to her that what she wore. Taeyeon had a cap on, her hair was black short, she had a surgical mask on plus a thick rimmed glasses and she wore a quite dusty jumper pants. No wonder the girl mistook her as a worker, Taeyeon though to herself.

 Continuing her work Taeyeon turned off her music and listened to the girl instead. The girl had a very nice voice so Taeyeon tried to listen besides she was singing Taeyeon's favorite song.

 

 Feeling how the girl sang it, Taeyeon somehow sang along as well. She didn’t intend to sing but it just came to her, like this girl dragged her to do so.

 

 Taeyeon sang along but it seemed the girl was leaving after receiving a text message. The girl went to the exit but before she did. "Sir, I think you have a nice voice but that mask stops you from so.. Anyways! Goodbye!" She eye smiled again and exited the gym.

 

 "Fany never recognized you ever since?!" Yuri asked after listening to Taeyeon's story.

 "Guess not." Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

 "Thats how I loved Tiffany though.."

 

 Yuri smiled. Seeing someone agree to how she sees Tiffany. "Taeyeon? Can I see Tiffany's cellphone?"

 

 "Sure here hehe"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I think Taeyeon and Yuri are fit to be best friends than Tiffany and Yuri haha :P

Anyways the song if you want to listen to it, here's the link:

Waiting by Younha

Waiting by Taeyeon

 

Its a great song. I love both versions ;D

 

 I am seriously updating late well cause of AFF problems, anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUTHOR-SSI! Now everyone knows why you're so busy this days.. ;) They probably have to demand chapters now because your birthday will be over soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY HWANG! as well. I think you're an amazing person. ^_^v

 

 More love an support and best wishes for our author, though that lazyhead is not around for now; lets hope the kid some happiness.

 

 

-Hakufuu