030. Inputs, outputs.

The Yuri-Effect

I so love Yuri's pictures in this main image :'> do you?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 30 - Inputs, Outputs.

 

 

 

 

 Yuri opened her eyes, feeling a tear drip. Seohyun quickly moved away, crying. "I'm sorry unnie.."

 Yuri held on to Seohyun's hand. "No I should be the one who's sorry.."

 Yuri wiped Seohyun's tears. "I can't believe I almost betrayed my cousin.." Yuri murmured. "It was me unnie, I was so caught up on my reflection to Hyunki that I didnt know whats right.." Seohyun apologized.

 "J-just.. Go.. Dont worry about Hyunki, let's worry about school tomorrow." Yuri smiled. She lightly pushed Seohyun to the door.

 

 "Well, take care ok? When you need me come here anytime ok, Joohyun?" Yuri waved goodbye and so did Seohyun.

 

 Yuri still can’t believe they almost kissed. It was something she really regret, to her it was like backstabbing her cousin. She lied next to Hyunki sleeping soundly.

 

 Geez. What am I suppose to do? My life's so complicated. Yuri complained.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Morning at the Hwang mansion.

 

 "Fany-mommy wake uppp!" Hae Rin woke her mommy up because it was almost time for them to go to the zoo. Tiffany got up and yawned. "Hae-baby wait for me with grandpa ok? I'll take a bath." Tiffany stretched. Hae Rin obeyed and went outside Tiffany's room.

 

 Tiffany looked at the box on her table. It was a brand new phone probably bought by her father.

 When Tiffany held on to it, she remembered the messages from Taeyeon that she saved. But this phone contained no messages, not even Taeyeon's number.

 

 "I miss the dork.." Tiffany whispered to herself.

 

 After 45 minutes Tiffany went down stairs. Wearing a simple blue shirt sleeve polo, shorts and white sneaks.

 

"Fany-mommy took so long! We're gonna miss the elepats!" Hae Rin complained.

"Haha sorry baby, let's just go.. Ok?" Tiffany carried Hae Rin.

 "Stephanie, you should have asked Yuri-ssi to come." Mr. Hwang approached them.

 "She has school, dad. Maybe next time." Tiffany smiled. They all went inside their van, going to a special Zoo.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Morning at the 2-A class,

 

 "Good morning Yuri and Jessica!" Hyoyeon greeted the two but both are not talking to each other.

 "Ohh where's Tiffany?" Hyoyeon eyed Tiffany's empty desk.

 "Must be late." Yuri answered.

 "She's never late.." Jessica countered.

 

 Hyoyeon sat down; she leaned forward and whispered to Yuri. "YulSic War?"

Yuri nod. "I see.." Hyoyeon knew exactly that Yuri's confrontation yesterday was a total failure.

 

 Lunchtime,

 

 Jessica dragged Hyoyeon to leave Yuri alone. Yuri just scratched her head upon so, but Yuri can't blame her; Jessica was still upset. Yuri gives Jessica time to understand everything.

 Yuri bought a sandwich and left the cafeteria.

 

 Yuri walked in the hallway heading to the rooftop. She walked pass Taeyeon. She remembered yesterday, Jessica said sorry to her. Yuri became curious she called Taeyeon.

 "Taeyeon..?"

 Taeyeon turned to look at whom.

 "Uhm?"

 "I'm Yuri uh.. Remember?" Yuri refreshed. "I know.. How can I help you?" Taeyeon asked, to her Yuri was her biggest jealousy-maker. Tiffany and Yuri are always close.

 "Did Jessica Jung do something to you?" Yuri asked.

 Taeyeon was quite surprised, that question just gave her anxiety. "Yeah.. This.." Taeyeon pointed at her toenail with a cast. Yuri looked down.

 "I see.. I’m really sorry for what she did hehe" Yuri apologized for her Jessica.

 "It’s ok.. I-It was an aciedent.." Taeyeon made her way again. "I better go Kwon-ssi.." Yuri just looked at Taeyeon trying her hardest to walk.

 

 I wonder what Tiffany liked about her, she's a total dork. She does not fit Tiffany's type.. Hmm.. Yuri mentally criticized Taeyeon.

 

(Insecure Yul?)

 

Yuri proceed to the rooftop surprisingly, Yoona was there.

 

 "Yoona!" Yuri tapped Yoona's shoulder.

 "Hey.." Yoona greeted back with a light smile. "What's wrong?" Yuri asked her dear cousin.

 "Seohyun said it’s hard to gain her trust back." Yoona sadly said.

 "And Sica asked me to leave her alone.." Yuri sadly said as well.

 "Were on the same boat eh, Yul?" Yoona smiled to her cousin. Looking at Yoona, Yuri remembered that she almost kissed Seohyun last night. It became a bit awkward so Yuri looked away.

"Yeah. Same boat.. Yoong, can I ask you something?"

 "You've already asked me something. Haha still go ask me.."  Yoona put an arm around Yuri's shoulder.

 "About Joohyun.." Yuri calmly said.

 "Yes? What about Seohyun?" Yoona asked.

"Did you hate her? When you found out about our.. baby." Yuri didnt want to say 'our' but it was inevitable.

Yoona didn't seem to be offended by the topic, she even thought about it seriously without being jealous of Yuri.

 "I was.. Quite angry at you and her of course." Yoona honestly said.

 "But then, Seohyun asked for forgiveness; for something she hasn’t done. I thought, I shouldn't be mad at her either you Yul.." Yoona added as she elaborated her actions.

 "But Yuri.. I was so scared. I was terrified, that you'll take her away from me.. Someday." Yoona looked down, because this is what she truly felt. Yuri felt guilty at what she attempted to do last night. "Yoong.."

 "But then feeling so selfish, I lost my mind and I ended up forcing Seohyun to be mine, just mine." Yoona looked up to her cousin. Yuri felt so sad for her cousin, she was deeply torn by which is still right in the process. Yoona loves Seohyun deeply and to make Hyunki sometime in the future, who knows what Yoona can commit.

 "One last question.."

 "Yes?"

 "What if.. No. Never mind it." Yuri stopped herself but what she wanted to ask if Yoona will accept, if they make Hyunki but Seohyun will still be Yoonas. Yuri thought it was so wrong to decide like that, it's like deciding for Seohyun, who also have her own feelings.

 

 "Well you better eat your sandwich. I’m getting hungry.." Yoona joked as she looked at Yuri's sandwich. "Yah! Shikshin! Haha" Yuri quickly ate her sandwich and Yoona laughed at her.

 

 Geez I need to get these two back.. Yuri decided to make action about Yoona and Seohyun’s problem. She wanted to make it up to her cousin, though she did not directly did wrong; partly of it was also her fault.

 

 "Yoona good luck on getting Joohyun.." Yuri patted her cousin. "Yah! Thank you I'll need all the luck." Yoona smiled to Yuri. "Goodluck on Jessica-unnie as well.." Yoona winked at Yuri.

 "About Seohyun.. I have a plan Yoona.." Yuri suggested.

 

 "What is it buddy?"

 

 "Hmmm..."

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Go Yuri! Everyone do cheer on our main character! :D

She is clearly trying to make things right still is what Yuri doing right?

 

Good luck Yuri-ah! :D

 

 

 

 

-choikufu