092. Realization Effect Part Two

The Yuri-Effect

Sorry guys.. I'm sick today. I accidentally ate a nut on my food and I have a damn allergy today.. T________T Anyways Hakufuu is away for a while so I'm the one updating though I don't feel so well. 

 

 Anyways.. Gonna read all the comments first. And you guys do your reading.. So let's start the second part of Realization Effect:

 

 

 

Chapter 92- Realization Effect P2

 

 

 

 

 Yuri was looking at the river, thinking back on her short conversation with this man named Dr. Alex Han. Yuri thought back on her decision, the day her future self told her:

 

 "Then it’s your choice. I only am the person who you.. Chose to be."

 

 Yuri asked herself if this one decision could really change her in the future. She realized, she would really change. Because this time, her future is going to be with Jessica only. Yuri doesn't want such a future with anyone else anyways, she wanted it with Jessica only.

 

 "Remember one thing though; you said you want Jessica right? Start being.. Cold.." 

 

 Yuri remembered another statement her future self wanted her to remember. She asked so badly what does this mean. What it was for? Why 'be cold'? Yuri really doesn't get this. She thought on whom to be cold, if she would be so. She cannot do so, Yuri's always a loving person, she cares about her loved ones and she hates seeing them lonely.

 

 

 "You've made your choice. Be sure to be prepared on sticking your cold heart to it. Remember my words.."

 

 My cold heart.. Yuri mentally said. She questioned herself if she was cold, but it came to it. Indeed, she was cold. She had rejected her supposed to be kids, not giving them any chances to live. But now Yuri understands partly of what her future self told her, she has to be cold on these kids if she wanted Jessica only.

 

 

 "You guys as well.. Be prepared."

 "Especially you, Yuri.. Good luck."

 

 Future Yuri's final statement. Yuri realized, future her already knew what will happen and she warned them about it. Yuri stressed hardly on how she could have been so stupid not remembering these words. Future her warned her about the decision but she still continued so.  

 Yuri held her aching head, it hurt so badly. It hurt her badly because Yuri doesn't want to admit it. She realized the answers already but it will make her breakdown if her heart admits it.

 

 "Choosing one wife can change our future, if something goes wrong it will all be on you."

 

 Yuri realized this was all her fault. It started with Yoona and Seohyun, then Taeyeon and Tiffany, afterwards Sooyoung and Sunny and finally, Hyoyeon.  She never thought this was all chain that makes her realize she had hurt her friends in exchange with Jessica. Jessica matters the most to her but to see her friends suffer was very heartbreaking for Yuri. To be with Jessica she had to hurt her friends, it may be indirect but this was the effect of her decision.

 

 "Be cold.." Yuri spoke and hugged herself, feeling chills from the wind. She also knows now why future her had told her to be so. If she wanted Jessica badly, she had to disregard whatever will happen to her friends or loved ones.

 Yuri laughed on her verge of tears; it hurt her badly to realize everything was all on her. Yuri heard the grass break; she looked back who it was.

 "It seems you had realized everything." Dr. Han came back. He approached Yuri, Yuri only smiled at him wiping some of her tears. "I didn't want to tell you directly.. I wanted you to understand your destiny." Dr. Han showed his right hand to Yuri, it had a yellow pill on it. "Its harsh but you have to decide once more Yuri.." He opened his left hand; there were three diamond rings on it.

 "You see these are your choices." Yuri looked at the pill and the rings.

 "Right hand is a pill that can kill you." Yuri's eyes widen to hear so but Dr. Han looked serious about it.

 "The others are rings, it means you'll change your decision and give this rings to your destined wives." Yuri's heart pounced so fast at this; she was confused and hurt at the same time.

 "What i-is this..?" She asked.

 "You see. If you can't bear your future, its either it gets passed to another person or you do it." Dr. Han closed his hands. "If you can't do it. You might as well be dead." Dr. Han coldly said. "Your death will only put an end to the wrong fates your friends had been experiencing." He further explained. "And changing your decision on one wife, it will also end the misery of your friends." Yuri shook her head no.

 "It won't! Taeyeon and Yoona will suffer if I marry Tiffany and Joohyun, Jessica as well! You're wrong." Yuri curled her fingers, angry at this decision making.

 "They won't suffer. In fact, they're your friends in the future. Jessica is your last wife, she will accept your two other quick." Dr. Han took a pause. "That is if you choose to change your decision. I'll let you travel back to time to do so.." He brought out his hands once more.

 "Now for you to decide."

 Yuri was still thinking, shaking and not knowing what to decide on this matter. If she dies maybe everything would be better, she thought.

 "If I die. What about Jessica?" She asked.

 "She'll be destined for another then." Dr. Han replied.

 Yuri closed her eyes, carefully thinking on her final decision. Yuri doesn't want Jessica to cry for her leave. Yet Yuri hates to see her friends suffer more, but she cannot marry Tiffany and Seohyun; for she knows they are for Taeyeon, her friend and Yoona, her cousin. But she also thought about Hyoyeon's fallen dream, she asked herself if she decides on this; would Hyoyeon finally achieve her dream? She also thought about Sooyoung and Sunny; if she wasn't there Sunny would have loved Sooyoung.

 Since she doesn't want to be unfaithful to Jessica and marry two other girls, Yuri laughed to the thought that maybe dying was the right thing.

 

 Yuri touched one of the rings. "I wish I could have given Jessica one of these." She smiled. But Yuri went pass the rings and grabbed the pill.

 "Can I at least call Jessica first?" Yuri asked. But Dr. Han told her she cannot. "That pill isn't poison. It will kill you, your existence; for it will trap it in an unknown dimension." Dr. Han explained.

 "Amazing." Yuri smiled at the pill.

 "It's our secret invention." Dr. Han said.

 "Thank you for making me realize all these." Yuri smiled at Dr. Han, and she cried holding the pill close to her lips. Yuri was shaking, her mind and body tells her not to but her heart had hurt enough to take this.

 "If this will make it right.."

 Yuri took the pill, it melted inside . Yuri looked back to the river and she closed her eyes. Yuri's phone dropped and it rang, someone was calling.

 

 Dr. Han picked it up and answered it.

 

 "Yuri? No need to explain, Sunny told me everything." It was Jessica.

 

 

 "And.. I love you too."

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Next chapter is the 1st ending. :)

Anyways, tell me what runs in your mind after this.. Is Yuri really making the right choices? Or is everything just really hard for Yuri? Did she do the right thing? What do you guys think? :O

 

So thank you guys for tuning up to this point. This will not end in a dream thingy, don't you guys worry. Till the next chapter!

 

"Free Dreams"

 

-choikufuu