095. Unexpressed Love

The Yuri-Effect

 

[Extension] Chapter 95 - Unexpressed Love

 

 

 Yuri opened her eyes and the sun was shining so bright, yet the scene she sees is a bit disputed. Yuri realized she was drowning, she quickly sat up and she looked around. Yuri was lying in the river all the time. She looked around, people who passed by looked at her. She quickly stood up and embarrassedly walked away from the river.

 

 But before she left completely, she noticed her phone covered in grass. She picked it up, and it had tons of missed calls and messages.

 She noticed she was gone for already the whole night, but Yuri was thankful she was still alive. Her phone's battery died so Yuri decided to go home.

 

 When Yuri got home, her mother was on the sofa looking problematic.

 "Yuri!" Mrs. Kwon's eyes enlarged and she quickly ran towards Yuri. "I'm was worried! Where have you been?!"

 Mrs. Kwon was so worried about Yuri being gone away from home the whole night. She hugged her daughter even if Yuri was partially soaked in river water.

 "Long story mom, don't you have work?" Yuri broke the hug and asked her mother. Mrs. Kwon frowned.

 "How can I go to work when my daughter is not at home? And I don't know where the hell she is!" Mrs. Kwon lightly slapped Yuri's shoulder. "Why aren't you answering my calls and messages?! Where have you been?!" Yuri only smiled at her mother.

 "I told you mom, long story. I'll tell you later on.." Yuri made her way towards her room to have a short bath. Afterwards Yuri opened her phone; she checked the messages and almost all were from her mother. Yuri looked around her desk; she noticed something she never did before.

 

 "Yuri!" Someone suddenly opened the door and rushed towards Yuri.

 "Stop making me worry!" The person jumped on Yuri and they both fell on the floor.

 "S-Sica?!" Yuri was surprised to see Jessica.

 "Yuri, I'm glad you're safe.. I was so worried.." Jessica almost cried and Yuri was so touched to see her girlfriend become like this for the first time. "Not like I died anyways.." Yuri playfully said. She hugged Jessica tight. "Sica, do you know how much I missed you?!" Jessica smiled and comfortably laid her head beside Yuris. "I know.. How hard it is Yul.." Jessica spoke softly.

 "I know.. You're not the only one who feels it." Jessica's words puzzled Yuri, thinking what her love was trying to express.

 "Please don't ever think you're alone."

 Yuri's eyes suddenly showed a tear, even if she doesn't know what Jessica was going to; Yuri was touched by Jessica's words without even ending it.

 "I know that maybe somehow.. This was our fault. Why our friends are so.. It may be what future you had warned us about.." Jessica pinned her arms and showed smiled to Yuri. "But even so Yuri.." Jessica smiled but her face immersed a feeling of bit sadness.

 "Even if our decision was a wrong thing." Jessica cried.

 "Don't ever think you're alone!" Jessica's tears dripped down to Yuri's face. "It's our decision.. You're not the only one at fault." Jessica cried more, causing her to lose her strength and she collapsed to Yuri's shoulder.

 "Sica.." Yuri hugged Jessica, brushing the girl's hair while she cries on her shoulder. "Thank you.." Yuri closed her eyes.

 "I was such an idiot.. How could I ever think of leaving.." Yuri could only cry as well. She mentally punished herself for being an idiot and trying to run away. But now that Jessica has cleared her clouded mind, Yuri was now delighted and enlightened better.

 "I'm glad.. I'm so happy." Yuri expressed, she know this love of theirs was now the right decision. Yuri wiped her tears and smiled.

 "Sica, know what I met Yeon Hee once again." Yuri smiled looking up to her room's ceiling. She patiently waited for Jessica's reply but the girl was still quiet and sobbing. "She's so hot and beautiful!" Yuri closed her eyes and imagined the teenager Yeon Hee she met. But Jessica still didn't reply.

 "And if I didnt know she was my daughter..  I would have thought of asking her ou-"

 "Owwww!" Jessica quickly picked on her ear.

 "I was only joking!" Yuri quickly explained and Jessica frowned. "So if you saw someone like her you'll ask that someone out?" Jessica asked, slowly clearing her tears. Jessica lied beside Yuri on the floor.

 "Of course not. Like there's anyone else looking like you than Yeon Hee." Yuri explained while fixing Jessica's bangs. "Another thing, she grew up and looked a lot like you." Yuri chuckled.

 "I mean she's like you as well." Yuri caressed Jessica's cheeks. Jessica smiled at Yuri.

 "You don't know how much I feel for you, Sica." Yuri said. "You won't ever understand. Because even I can't express it well.." She continued.

 "No cheesy lines or words can ever do so." Yuri smiled. She was loves Jessica so much that she even attempted to die just for Jessica but now that Jessica told her not to never think she's alone; she loved Jessica even more. Jessica was her eternal savior, someone who will help her in times she's down. Yuri had always knew, Jessica was forever and nobody else was.

 "What, do you think I can express as well?" Jessica sniffed and smiled. "I also don't know how to express my love, Yul." Jessica put an arm on Yuri's shoulder.

 "But I know I love you.." Jessica pulled herself closer to Yuri. Yuri slipped her hand on Jessica's waist, pulling the girl for a kiss. They both shared their warmth, a feeling of love they cannot express in words. They made each other feel their undying love by the means of action, actions that cannot be expressed by words; love. They continued their new found expression of love afterwards. Though they did it slowly, time didn't matter for them. Both of them knew this was the best manner to do it, for they do it with love as the sole reason.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 Yuri held Jessica's hand as they walked down stairs. It seemed Mrs. Kwon has left their household once again, and could only Yuri sighed at this.

 "Hey, she needs to work." Jessica held Yuri's hand tightly as she saw Yuri's sad expression. "I know.." Yuri said.

 "But since I have you.. It's okay." Yuri smiled and Jessica pulled her playfully to the living room. She pulled Yuri twirling Yuri in circles. Yuri laughed at her girlfriend being all childish all too suddenly. "What gives?" She asked, pulling Jessica's waist to her. "Nothing, just happy you know I exist." Jessica replied showing her tongue to Yuri.

 "You should always remember how much I love you.." She added holding Yuri's hand, filling each space of Yuri's hand with her fingers. "It's sometimes unclear but.. Yuri I love you." She smiled, looking livelier.

 "I know, Jessica Kwon." Yuri smiled back, she leaned her head closer to Jessica's head.

 "Yuri.." Jessica tiptoed to give Yuri a short kiss.

 

 "I'm sorry.." Jessica pulled her hands away, she looked down. Yuri became confused, why would Jessica apologize.

 "For wha-!" Yuri looked back, her shoulder was stabbed by an injection. "Y-youu..!" Yuri trembled and strongly pulled off the injection Dr. Han stabbed on her.

 "W-what did you d-do.. To S-Sica?!" Yuri tried to grab Dr. Han but she got down on her knees from sudden energy lost. "I didn't do anything." He replied, looking down on Yuri. He slowly approached Jessica but Yuri grabbed his coat.

 "D-damn -you! Wh-wh.." Yuri's eye sight was slowly failing. She looked up to Jessica. "S-Sica.."

 "Yuri.. Please don't try to stop me.. I won't anyways.." Jessica showed a smile yet a pain was seen in her expression. "Wh-what.. Do you m-mean?" Yuri tried to get up, even if her arms trembled from probably the effects of what Dr. Han injected on her. "Don't believe.. W-what h-he says Sica!" Yuri crawled to Jessica. Jessica turned away, taking steps away from Jessica. Dr. Han followed Jessica.

 "Si-Sica! N-no.. D-don-n't.." Yuri reached out to Jessica but the images of Jessica and Dr. Han walking out her house became blurry. And slowly, Yuri lost consciousness, shutting her eyes.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Imagination can be used. :) Insert your own M scene for this chapter lol 

Im glad I kept this off the mature contents till the end. Though it should have been a Mature type story xD

 

No more long comments, YulSic hwaiting!

 

 

-choikufu