06.The Right Equation

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 6- The right equation.

  

 

  A/N:  UPDATE!

 

 I know some are still confused at some points, but I will explain it thoroughly. I have lots of surprises ahead. So do stay and read ;D

 And when I say suprises, it’s really big.

 

Ok, on with the story. :)

 

-choikufu

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 A blonde girl was walking outside a convenient store. She sighed and crumpled her fist. She continued to walk looking down.

  "Taeyeon?" Someone asked to the blonde. Taeyeon turned to look at the person who called her. She recognize the person but she forgot the name.

  "Ppani's friend, right?Uhmm..?" Taeyeon asked.

  "Hyoyeon. You live around here?"

 The stranger answered.

  "Yes.. Sorry I did not catch your name well."

 "It's ok, mind if we walk together?"

 

 "Sure.."

 

 Two blondes walked away from the convenient store. They both feel the awkward silence around them so one, broke it.

 

"How's Tippani?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon. She didn’t really believe the words Tiffany tell her; to Taeyeon, Tiffany liking her back was all play time to Tiffany.

 "Miserable but she’s ok now, we comforted her.." Hyoyeon replied to Taeyeon. She knew the situation Tiffany and Taeyeon are having but she was concerned about her friend more.

 "I see. Good." Taeyeon smiled. She tried show Hyoyeon that she cares but half her does not.

 Hyoyeon now know why Tiffany feels sad that noon. It was because Taeyeon could not believe Tiffany's feelings because of the baby-incident.

 "She's having a hard time, her situation is not that easy Kim Taeyeon-ssi." Hyoyeon blurted out calmly.

 "I need to go. I’m turning right you?"

Taeyeon pretended she didn’t hear what Hyoyeon said. She thought its time she become selfish to Tiffany.

"I go on left. Take care.."

 Hyoyeon bid her farewell. But stopped to turn back, Taeyeon was already walking away.

 

 "Kim Taeyeon! Trust Fany too!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

She knew Taeyeon would ignore it but she needs to clear the nerd's mind over math problems and show her an easy solution.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I really thought you hated me back then.."

 

Two girls were walking on a park. They stayed really close but faced the road they take.

 

"Why would I,Seo?" Yoona smiled at Seohyun.

 "Because you're always annoying me, bothering me and.." Seohyun elaborated all her past experiences with Yoona.

 "You got it wrong. I just want you to notice me.. Hehe am I blushing?" Yoona said as she cutely cupped her checks, letting a soft chuckle.

 "Hehe Silly. You dont look cute! Im younger, way cute!" Seohyun strucked her touge out to Yoona.

 "No you’re not, Seo JooHyun." Yoona strucked her tounge to Seohyun aswell.

 "Seriously?" Seohyun pouted and acted cute.

 

 "Yea. Cause your beautiful not cute.." Yoona said as she patted the younger girl's head.

 "And seriously, I like you so much. So if it’s ok.. I'd like to fall for you." Yoona confessed.

 

 "Yoona.. You came back here, searched for me. All this efforts, I would be so bad if I won’t repay.." Seohyun said while looking down.

 

"N-no! Thats not how its gonna work, don't feel pity for me. I did efforts because I wanted to. If you would reject me it’s up to you.. Dont accept me for pity. Please." Yoona sadly said. She wants Seohyun yes, she does but if Seohyun accepts her just for pity upon her efforts it’s not the same.

 "I never said I didn't uh.. Like you, right?" Seohyun blushed as she replied to Yoona.

 "I didn't quite get you.." Yoona was confused.

 "I said.." Seohyun inhaled deeply.

 

"I like you as well.." exhaled.

 

 "Really? So I can improve it right? I can love you and you love me?" Yoona cheerfully said. She attempted to hug the younger girl but..

 "Wait! Feelings grow but they grow away too.." Seohyun stopped her. Yoona laughed and Seohyun as well.

 

 "Mine wont."

 

 In fact it’s been there for 9 years already, my feelings for you. Yoona mentally reminisced.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At Taeyeon's room. She was solving equations on her desk. She was preparing for a math contest. She stopped writing when she remembered what Hyoyeon had told her earlier.

 

 While think about it her hand was writing.. Scribbling..

 

 shick shick shick.

 

 She took a look at what she wrote. Taeyeon was surprised to see,

 

 Taeyeon+Tiffany=TaeNy

 TaeNy=Believe

 

 The solution to her problem. The TaeNy equation.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 At Yuri's house.

 

 "Jessi what do you mean?" a red haired girl asked a brunette.

 "S-she j-!" The brunette was alarmed when the girl she referred to grabbed her leg.

 "Sica-mama please help Yul-papa.." the little girl told Jessica. Tiffany heard it but she thought about Yuri's condition so, she dragged Jessica to where Yuri was lying. The two little girls followed them in the back. Jessica was confused. Tiffany was confused as well.

 

 "Yuri.. hey! Wake up!"

 

 Im hearing Jessica's voice.

 

 "Yuri get up!"

 

 Tiffany too.

 

"I'll get her some water."

 

 Yuri opened her eyes she heard Tiffany run towards the kitchen. She saw Jessica. She sat up and rubbed her head.

 

 "Uhg my head.." Yuri complained.

 "Are you ok? What happen?" Jessica asked Yuri.

"Sica.." Yuri tried to recollect her memories. She remembered the child.

 

"Yeon Hee! Is she the Jessica you're referring to?" Yuri called out to the little a girl. She pointed at Jessica, the kid starred at Yuri.

 

 "Yes! Yul-papa it's Sica-mama!" the kid cheerfully said. Tiffany also came back from the kitchen, witnessing little Yeon Hee's words.

 

 "Now I see why you fainted." Tiffany said as she handed over Yuri a glass of water.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 Will leave it hang like this until tommorow. This is more like a bit of filter eeh? XD

Im going slow on the story. Really sorry, I want Taeny back :P

Here's the Kid's ages:

Kwon Hae Rin: 9

Kwon Yeon Hee(We can just imagine she looks like Krystal LOL): 8 

Anyways thank you for reading and subscribing! Do leave a comment :'> 

 

-choikufu