089. Role Playing Game

The Yuri-Effect

 

 

Chapter 89 - Role Playing Game

 

 

 "Yaaah! Yoona!" Yuri was running down the hallway to call out to Yoona who's currently walking towards the stairs. "Yoong!" Yoona looked back to Yuri and stopped.

 "Uhm..?" Yuri caught up and took a rest for a while, catching her breath. "You need to help me.. Please say yes!" Yuri spoke up, but Yoona looked surprised not knowing what Yuri means.

 "Help about?" Yoona asked her cousin.

 "I need you to dance with us.." Yuri made a cute face. "Pleasee! I'll tell Joohyun to kiss you!" Yuri pleaded. Yoona laughed at Yuri's bargain about Seohyun's kiss.

Yoona turned away. "Like she would kiss me.." And Yoona laughed once more.

 "Oh come on Yoong, buddy, just help us. We need a member.." Yuri again adhered her cousin.

 "Hmm.. Where's Tiffany?" Yoona asked, Yuri told her she doesn't know. "I'll join if she.." Yoona took a pause and looked down. "Allows me not to talk to Seohyun." Yoona smiled by herself.

 "Okay then! I'll find Fany!"

 

 Yuri quickly ran to find Tiffany. She needed a replacement, the finals is in two days. Yoona was once a dancer so probably she can learn the dance in a day or less, she needed this for Hyoyeon and their group.

 She saw Tiffany sitting underneath a tree, taking a nap. Yuri quickly woke the girl up. "Tiff! Hey Tiff! Wake up!" Tiffany slowly woke up, she sat straight and rubbed her eyes.

 "Tiff, allow Yoona not to talk to Seohyun." Yuri spoke up already. "I don't know what kind of condition is that but please Tiffany!" Yuri clasped her hands and bended down to Tiffany. "Wh-what?! Stand up, silly!" Tiffany was taken aback by Yuri's action. Yuri did sat up and calmed down.

 "So..?"

 "No can do." Tiffany arched her eyebrow. "Tell her I'm sorry but she needs to." Tiffany stood up and prepared to leave. Yuri quickly grabbed Tiffany's wrist. "Please, anything Tiff. I'll do it.." Yuri pleaded.

 Tiffany thought of something. "Anything, Yul?" She repeated. Yuri agreed. "Anything!"

 "Okay.. Tell Taeyeon she needs to go out with me tomorrow." Tiffany told Yuri her condition. "Tomorrow okay? And then I'll think about Yoona's coward-ness. " Tiffany added. "Okay wait here!" Yuri quickly ran towards the stairs to the council room.

 

 Inside the council room, Taeyeon was busy on her laptop typing something.

 "Awee that's so sweet."

 "Yes.. Ppani's the best.."

 "Wh-?!"

 Taeyeon quickly looked back to who spoke up, it was Yuri who had a large smirk on her face. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" Taeyeon quickly closed her laptop.

 "Let me see the image again! You two are so sweet there!" Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's laptop. "N-no! Th-that's my private stuff!" Taeyeon quickly took back her laptop, hugging it secured with two arms.

 Yuri laughed at Taeyeon. "Wh-why are you here anyways? Jessica isn't here." Taeyeon said, being quite defensive for the image Yuri saw earlier.

 "Oh yea! Ppani asked you out on a date tomorrow." Yuri remembered her deal with Tiffany. Taeyeon looked down and frowned. "I can't.." She said.

 "Wh-what?! Y-you can't reject Tiffany, Taeyeon! She's Tifany the best... Uhh.. You said earlier!" Yuri argued out, she needed Taeyeon to agree on this. "I can't, I have tons to do today and tomorrow.." But Taeyeon didn't agree.

 "Oh com'on Taeyeon, you and Ppani together!" Yuri provoked but Taeyeon was still saying no.

 "I'll help you with the papers, but you go out with Fany tomorrow okay?" Yuri offered but Taeyeon chuckled at this offer. "Like you know any math stuff and you need to be a council member." Taeyeon explained, she looked back to her laptop. "Darn it, you really can't go Tae?" Yuri was giving up.

 "I really want to go.. But.." Taeyeon spoke. "I need to finish all of this.." Taeyeon stressed out and laid her head on her desk.

 "Hmm.." Taeyeon thought of something.

 "You can ask Sunny to do some for me!" Taeyeon rose up fast. "Sunny-unnie?" Yuri asked.

 "Yes! If Sunny helps me with half of my paperworks, I'll can go out with Ppani tomorrow." Taeyeon smiled.

 "Okay! Then wait here!" Yuri was energized once more, and she ran once again to find Sunny.

 

 "Unniee!" Yuri found Sunny heading towards the cafeteria. She speed up and grab Sunny's shoulder.

 "W-Wha?!" Sunny was quite surprised.

 "Hi unnie! Can I ask you a favor?" Yuri breathed heavily so she slowly spoke. Sunny calmed Yuri down.

 "Favor?"

 "Yes! Please." Yuri cutely asked.

 "Uhh.. It depends.." Sunny replied.

 "Can you help Taeyeon with her paperworks? I need her tomorrow.. For uh.. Something.." Yuri can't tell Sunny a reason about Tiffany's request or Sunny will probably say no. "Please unnie!" Yuri was using her charms on Sunny, she knows somehow Sunny will agree.

 "Hmm.. Okay!" Sunny smiled and agreed.

 "Really? Alright!" Yuri happily jumped and hugged Sunny. She thought that now that Taeyeon can go with Tiffany, Yoona will agree to practice with them to replace Sooyoung. "Thank you, unnie! This means a lot to m-" Yuri stopped to see Jessica glaring at her in front.

She quickly broke the hug and laughed. "Aha-aha!" Rubbing her head and thinking about her previous position with Sunny.

 "You need to let me explain!" Yuri quickly approach Jessica. But Jessica ignored her and walked pass Sunny and Yuri. "Please baby, it’s not what you think.." Yuri was following Jessica. But she waved back to Sunny and Jessica saw it. "Uhg!" Jessica quickly walked leaving Yuri.

 "W-wait Sica! Don't get mad please!" Ofcourse Yuri chased her, but then she remembered break will be over soon; she needs to tell Taeyeon, Sunny agreed.

 "Jessica, I love you! Okay?" Yuri left Jessica who's running away from her. Yuri sprinted back to the council room.

 "Sunny agreed? Okay, cool!" Taeyeon rejoiced. Yuri was about to leave but Taeyeon grabbed her blouse.

 "But what should I wear Yuri-ah? Do you have some recommendations?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Just bring yourself, Ppani would love that." And then, Yuri left Taeyeon.

 

 Now, Yuri ran towards Tiffany's location. Tiffany was sitting and listening to her iPod. When she saw Yuri get close, she took off the earplugs. "So, what did Tae say?"

 "Approved!" Yuri happily announced. Tiffany stood up happy as well. "Really?" She asked.

 "Yep yep yep." Yuri smiled. "Now you'll allow Yoona to, Uh.. I forgot." Yuri forgot the condition Yoona gave.

 "Fine tell her do as she likes. But tell her she's a big wimp!" Tiffany stressed the last word. Yuri was somehow happy Taeyeon and Tiffany seemed fine now.

 "Are you two? Okay now?" Yuri asked.

 "We're not in a relationship but.. We agreed to be friends." Tiffany mellowed down. "That's why I wanted Yoona to fix her relationship with Joohyun as well.." Tiffany added. "Because you know Yul, this feeling doesn't easily go away and for once Yoona felt the very same feeling I feel.." She added. Yuri smiled at this wonderful words of Tiffany. Tiffany was growing up, developing to a very understanding and loving young woman. Afterwards she leave Tiffany to run again to Yoona.

 

 Yoona was patiently waiting for Yuri. Yuri arrived and Yoona approached her cousin. Yoona laughed to see Yuri's face was still a bit swollen. "What's so funny? My face? Look at yours!" Yuri laughed at Yoonas face as well.

 "So what did she say?" Yoona quickly asked.

 "Fine, she said do as you like and.. You're a wimp." Yuri delivered Tiffany's message very well. Yoona only smiled at this news. "So when will we practice?" Yoona asked.

 "After school." Yuri replied.

 "Still.. Why don't you try and talk to Joohyun?" She addded.

 "Not with this face." Yoona held her wounds.

 "Oh come on! Like those will matter with Joohyun.." Yuri said. "I know you two are engaged. But.. You can’t just let Tiffany go out with Taeyeon and you'll wait for her to go home." Yuri laughed. "How about you do the same?" Yuri suggested. To Yuri, it will also be a way for Tiffany and Yoona to have a sense to break the engagement off.

 "I can't.. Seohyun. I told you.. I don't deserve her." Yoona sadly said. Yuri doesn't get why Yoona is saying such but she's willing to help her cousin in this.

 "Find your strength like a superhero, Yoona." Yuri tapped Yoona's shoulder.

 "Fly to Seohyun." Yuri smiled.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Another one of my faves :) I still love Taeyeon in this fic.. She's so funny :D haha!

 

Well have you guys missed me? Sorry if its kinda late but i had some problems with someone not to be mentioned.. But im okay now haha! Back for an update! >:D 

 I liked this chapter as well.. Like I'm playing a RPG game

 

Till next update guys :)

 

-Hakufuu