011. High Class

The Yuri-Effect

YuLSicTi on the main image yey! :)

I love them as well~

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 11-High Class.

 

 "Granny, who is this person?" A little girl asked in confusion. She approached her grandmother and tugged herself on her waist.

 "Oh you haven't met your grandfather?" A woman quickly comforted the kid.

 "Is it her?" The man in a black suit asked.

 "Well yeah, care to take a look?" The woman gave the child to the man.

 "....."

 "Impossible, right?"

 "....."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Back at the convenience store.

 

 "Taengoo why won’t I like her? I think she's a nice person." Sunny answered to Taeyeon. It took her time to answer because she wanted to think about it.

 "Interest?" Taeyeon quickly added.

 "Well.. I don’t know.." Sunny really doesn’t know what to answer on Taeyeon's question.

 "Well, uhmm Soo, Yuri doesn’t have a girl friend right?" Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung quietly chomping on her food. "Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked. She gave her friend a cup of her juice; she wanted Sooyoung's answer now.

 "Khg.. I think no.." Sooyoung exhaled and patted Sunny. "She's quite the sweet talker Sunny better watch out.."

 "I think you too look cute together." Taeyeon patted Sunny too. She laughed because Sunny blushed a bit.

 "St-stop it will you two!" Sunny quickly took off her friend's hands.

 "We just met today.. Geez." Sunny pouted but her friends were clearly encouraging her. She looked at Taeyeon who's smiling widely.

 "What's with the smile, Taengoo?"

Taeyeon caught herself and quickly pretended to cough.

 "Ehem. I-it’s nothing.."

 "We better go now guys, it’s getting late.." Sooyoung told her friends. They exited the store. Taeyeon walked alone going on the right side. Sunny and Sooyoung went on the left together.

 

 Taeyeon held on to her phone. She attempted to text her dear Tiffany. But she froze looking at the phone, not knowing what to say; after her actions to avoid Tiffany.

 "Taeyeon psst!" Taeyeon heard a familiar voice. It was Hyoyeon she remembered, they live near each other. "Hyoyeon-ssi.. Hello." Taeyeon waved as Hyoyeon exited her house.

 "You look down, Tiffany problems? Hehe" Hyoyeon asked.

 "Y-yeah, a bit.. How's Tiffany? And you and Jessica of course.." She added Tiffany's friends to make it less obvious that she cares for Tiffany.

 "Hmm. I’m ok, Jessica is ok, I think. But your Tiffany is not.." Hyoyeon answered. Taeyeon wanted to ask why, it came into her mind it was because of her, but parts were saying it was because of Yuri.

 "Have you two talked?" Hyoyeon asked.

 "No.. I don’t know what to say.."

 "Tell her how you feel.."

 "I’m afraid to be hurt again.."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 On Tiffany's car. Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany herself were on their way to Yuri's house. They have decided to tell Yuri's mother about Yeon Hee as well. Throughout the travel, the three adults remained silent. Yeon Hee noticed all the toys , plushies and clothes around, being a child she jumped off Jessica's lap. She eyed the cute white teddy bear.

 "Yeon Hee-ssi, it’s not yours.." Jessica called her baby. She knew Tiffany bought it for Hae Rin. Tiffany noticed this, she was not greedy and selfish so she reached for the bear.

 "Here,Yeon Hee-ssi you can have it. A gift from me.." Tiffany gave the bear to the girl and flashed the kid her eye smile.

 "Now what do you say?" Yuri smiled at Yeon Hee. "T-thank y-you.." Yeon Hee shyly said.

 "Aunty Fany" Tiffany added and she picked the kid up.

 "She's really cute. She's as shy as her mama.." Tiffany hugged the kid tight. Yeon Hee just buried herself in the white bear. "I’m not. I’m straight forward.." Jessica declined.

 "Well I agree with Fany.." Yuri said as she came closer to Jessica's neckline.

 "N-no!" Jessica quickly pushed Yuri away. She was blushing heavily because of Yuri's action.

 "See, Yeon Hee like your mama haha!" Yuri laughed in victory. Tiffany laughed as well.

 

 They arrived at Yuri's house just in time for dinner. Yuri told the other three to stay outside for a while because she wants her mother's full attention to what she will reveal in a moment.

 

 "Wait for me ok? Yeon Hee be good. Ok?" Yuri smiled at her daughter. Her daughter replied with a simple nod and smile. "But please hurry Yul-papa, I hate waiting." Yeon Hee added.

 

Lol its little impatient Sica. Yuri mentally said.  "Sure baby, wait ok?"

 Yuri went inside leaving the three.

 

I’m afraid to witness another world war.Yeon Hee thought.

 

 "Geez Tiff, you’re really serious about this baby matter?" Jessica asked as she looked far away.

 "What do you mean am I sure? I am Sica.. I never had a sister. Because of her I can finally have one.." Tiffany answered. Her mother died after giving birth to her, having Hae Rin by her side she wanted to fill up the mother part that her mother lost. She did not want a very good kid to be deprived of birth.

 "You can.. Couldn't be with someone else? You know I like Yuri." Jessica straightly said. But her friend is not getting her words.

 "I know you do but Jess I love the kid.. Seriously." Tiffany told her friend.

 "..."

Jessica became silent.

 "Rich kids always get what they want eh?.." Jessica said so. She looked down to Yeoh Hee looking concerned at her.

 "Why are you always bitter about rich people? Especially mine?" Tiffany was offended.

 "People look at them high when they are just some High-class flirts." Jessica complained.

"Fine! Im a high class flirt but piece of advice from a flirt, If you want Yuri so bad, please stop with the hard-to-get act ok?" Tiffany was totally offended with her friend's words.

 "At least I know Yuri likes me back, well you?" Jessica looked at Tiffany. Tiffany had no other words to battle what Jessica had just said. She just frowned and looked down.

 

You know nothing Jess.. Tiffany kept it to herself. Even though Jessica is telling her hurtful words to her face, she still considered Jessica a friend. She blamed fate for playing on them like this.

 

It was getting silent, suddenly the door opened. Yuri came out sweating bullets.

 

 "Jess, can we cancel the little revelation today?" Yuri asked in an afraid tone.

 "B-but why?" Jessica and Yeon Hee asked. "Well you see.. I have a little problem.. Tiffany.." Yuri looked at Tiffany who was looking down. Before Yuri could say something pairs of feet were running towards them.

 

 "Grampa, my Fany-mommy is here hurry!" They see a little girl pulling a man in a black suit. "Ok ok little Hae Rin. Not like Stephanie will hide from me.."

 

 Tiffany became alarmed, 'Stephanie' only one person called her so. Her father.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh another trouble. I love cliff-hangers dont I ? HAHA

Let me know what you guys think,cause Im seeing a SunRi pair here?

 

Anyways I cant promise an update tonight.. :( but I'll try.

 

Thank you for your support and comments! I'll keep in mind all your comments :)

For the new subscribers, dont be shy please let me know what you think as well. :D

 

-choikufu