048. The Healing

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 48 - The Healing

 

 

 

 (Again, the following scenes happen while the start of History Class in SM High.)

 

 

 Ding Dong~

 

 A tall tanned girl was knocking on to a door of a house coated in white and blue colors. She patiently waited for a person to open for her in the house plated with the name "Jung Family."

 

 She became quite anxious and fearful, hearing multiple steps approaching the door in front of her.

 

 Suddenly the knob turned, afterwards the door opened.

 

 "Unnie! I'm glad you came." A straight haired girl greeted her visitor. "Y-yea.." Swallowed in fear and tension the tall girl answered short.

 "Calm down, Yuri-unnie. Good luck!" The straight-haired girl cheered Yuri up, she also took the wrist of the girl dragging her inside.

 "K-Krys.. Wh-Where's Sica?.." Yuri asked Krystal as they entered the house.

 "Up stairs with Yeon Hee, should I call in a bit." Krystal ran along upstairs and pointed Yuri at the sofa. She asked Yuri to seat there for a while.

 

Yuri waited for a few minutes and then she saw Jessica coming down from the stairs. "Yuri.."

 Jessica stood on the middle of the staircase.

 "Mom and dad will talk to you in a bit."

Yuri just looked at Jessica in quite fear. "I know.. Cheer me on ok, princess?" Yuri smiled, looking up at Jessica.

"Well good luck." Jessica went back up stairs leaving Yuri looking at her princess's back.

 

 After a short while..

 

 

  "G-good after-r-rno-oon s-sir, m-maam.." Yuri gave a 360 bow to Jessica's parents. The Jung household was not that large neither small. But their living room space wasn't enough to contain Yuri's anxiousness and fear.

 "Take your seat here Yuri-ssi and how old are you?" Mr. Jung talked while crossing his arm.

 "18 s-sir." Yuri sat down.

 "Jessica told us about Yeon Hee, we could not believe it at first but that kid.. Has genuine traits from our family." Mrs. Jung explained. "How do you explain it Yuri-ssi?" Mr. Jung glared at Yuri.

 "I-I-I c-cant also e-explain e-e-everything."  Yuri was completely stuttering of so much fear. Seeing pair of eyes looking at her so throughly.

 "Calm down Yul-papa.." Yeon Hee suddenly sneaked on Yuri's side. She hugged Yuri. "Y-Yeon H-Hee.." Yuri was relieved for a moment seeing Yeon Hee's so cute face.

 "Everything is crazy." Jessica approached them as well. Yuri took a look at Jessica who's in her shorts and simple white shirt.

 "M-maam, S-sir I'm sorry if I can't explain t-this.. Events but I am w-willing to.. Take care of Yeon Hee.." Yuri proposed and held the little girl.

 

 "Well that would be good. She's a hindrance to Jessica's studies.." Mr. Jung arched his eye brow. He took a deep breath. "but.."

 He took a look at Yeon Hee who's never minding the conversation and happily hugging Yuri.

 "My daughter is the mother. She has a responsibility." Mr. Jung added.

 "S-Sir.. I'm very nervous to say this.. But I will take care of Jessica and Yeon Hee well.." Yuri spoke with her heart. She loves Jessica too much that she declares love in front of Jessica's parents.

 "The future is weird. We want Jessica to be a successful person someday.. Not a housewife." Mrs. Jung now entered the conversation.

 "I will do my best to make our future successful, maam." Yuri interrogated.

 "Yeah right. You still have two other girls Yuri.." Jessica butted in.

 "I'll make things right, remember Sica? I just need your faith and patience." Yuri pleaded looking at Jessica sadly.

 "Like you’re so faithful Yuri. You go out with Tiffany.. Eventually Joohyun." Jessica moved closer to Yuri.

 "Were not dating she's my best friend and Joohyun is just my friend." Yuri explained.

 "Oh! Holding hands down the streets? Leaning on each other?" Jessica stressed some more.

 "Trust me." Yuri answered.

 

Cough cough~

 

"Kids.. Kids!" Mr. Jung cut in. "We, Jessica's parents decided on something." Mr. Jung looked at Mrs. Jung.

 

 "Yuri-ah.."

 

 

 "Marry Jessica after you both finish college and find a good job and be successful." Mrs. Jung elaborated. Yuri's face lit up.

 

 That was my plan! Yuri mentally said.

 

 "But mom! Can't I decide for myself?!" Jessica argued. "I'll marry the person I want and not what you guys want!" Jessica added. But she turned to look at Yeon Hee and Yuri. Both pouted, they looked alike doing so.

 "Uhg.." Jessica arched her eye brow and she turned away.

 

 Yuri smiled and hugged Yeon Hee. "I promise I'll make things right Sica!" Yuri said in a volume Jessica would hear.

 

 Just make sure Yuri.. Jessica mentally answered.

 

 "But Yuri-ssi, we have some rules you both have to follow." Mr. Jung signaled Jessica to go back. Jessica went back but of course she was annoyed.

 "No kissing and No sleeping together not until you both are married." Mrs. Jung strictly said. "And 'that'." Mr. Jung added.

 

"Dad! There's a child here." Jessica scolded her dad. "Oh sorry!" Mrs. Jung smacked her husband.

 

"So can you comply Yuri-ah?" Mrs. Jung eyed Yuri. "And Jessica as well." she eyed Jessica too.

 

 "Of course!" Jessica answered immediately but Yuri thought for a while.

 

 At least a kiss! Yuri mentally complained.

 

 "Oh.. Ok maam..sir." Yuri smiled half heartedly.

 

 Mr. and Mrs. Jung stood up from their seats. "Yeon Hee-ssi come here!" Mrs. Jung opened her arms for the kid. Mr. Jung just fixed his glasses.

 

 "Yeon Hee-ssi, your grama calls you." Yuri carried Yeon Hee and smile at Mrs. Jung and looked away fast, being shy at calling the woman 'grama'.

 

 Being in this family is quite a dream. Yuri gave Yeon Hee to Mrs. Jung looking at Jessica who's walking towards the kitchen.

 

 

 My one and only future wife, please wait for me.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

YulSic chapter~ Because we totally need some :)

 

  Many are asking me what happen to the author, author-ssi is just busy don't you guys worry. A little info on us, author's

name is Choi mine is Hakufuu, so the account here is named, choikufu. We're match-made couple lol I hope author-ssi does

not read this.

 Anyways im so talkative, you guys hate me now do you? Hope not! I just want to enlarge the writter's block here more, choi is lazy at typing

but I aint. Aaaaaw so talkative, really sorry guys XD

 

I hope you guys continue reading this fic though I'm handling the updates for now. Please bear with us! :')

 

-Hakufuu