033 - In change [2]

The Yuri-Effect

Continuation of the previous chapter. :D

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 33 - In change [2]

 

 

 "Where did Tiffany go?" Taeyeon asked Jessica whose busy eating her lunch. "Phone call I think.."

 "Do you think it’s someone new?" Taeyeon pouted. "Maybe. Why don’t you ask her?" Jessica arched her eye brow. Looking at Jessica so, Taeyeon just rubbed her head. "How?"

 "Simply walk there. Ask her."

 "I can't do that!" Taeyeon looked down with both of her hands on her head.

 "Then you'll never know. Idiot." Jessica lightly tapped Taeyeon's head. Taeyeon then brought out her phone.

 "I wonder if I can text her?" Taeyeon looked at her phone, but after 5 seconds. She returned to her former state. "I caaaant! She'd just ignore me!"

 "I can't! Take your misery anymore." Jessica stood up and left Taeyeon. Taeyeon quickly stood and followed Jessica.

 "Yah! Sica wait!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 "What?! My mom is in Korea?!" Yoona exclaimed as she and Tiffany talked about Tiffany's meeting with Yoona's mother.

 "Yea. Yoona-ssi is in trouble.." Tiffany smirked. "Great. But I'll just explain it to mom.." Yoona put her hands in her neck, relaxing and calming.

 "Shouldn't you be guarding your Joohyun?" Tiffany askes Yoona playfully.

 "My goddess is busy blessing people with her grace." Yoona smiled at her cheesiness.

"Haha you and Yuri are really cousins. You guys are same." Tiffany chuckled.

 "I'm better than Yuri." Yoona smiled showing a full-teeth smile. Tiffany pinched Yoona's checks.

 "Oh yes! Yoongie is better than Yuri hundred times! Haha" Tiffany complimented Yoona.

 "That's what I like about you, unnie! You speak of honesty!" Yoona tapped Tiffany's shoulder. 

 "It costs you a free meal though." Tiffany joked. Both of them laughed.

 

 "You should buy Joohyun some lunch if she's busy studying." Tiffany winked at Yoona. "That's a good idea, thanks unnie!" Yoona smiled. They both went to the cafeteria.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jessica stopped walking when Yuri walked up to her. "Hi Sica." Yuri smiled.

 "Yul.."

 "Uhm.. Are you still mad at me?" Yuri asked. Taeyeon then caught up to Jessica. "Wait Sica.." Taeyeon held on to her chest, breathing heavily. Yuri and Jessica turned to look at Taeyeon.

 "Taeyeon-unnie, can I talk to Jessica for a while?" Yuri humbly asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up being quite confused at the matter. "S-sure.." Taeyeon was ready to leave. Jessica glared at Taeyeon. "Don't you dare leave me.."

 Yuri stood confused. "Yuri, is Tiffany going out with someone?" Jessica asked.

 "Hmm, I don't know. But recently she's busy texting her special friend." Yuri smiled at her Jessica. She missed talking to Jessica that's why.

 Jessica turned her look to Taeyeon. "Heard that shorty?"

 "Uhg.. Y-yea.." Taeyeon looked down.

 Jessica flipped her hair and turned her back on Yuri. "Well thanks, Yuri. Later." Jessica left Yuri. 

 "Ok.. hehe" To Yuri it was better than Jessica ignoring her completely. Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's sleeve as she walked, dragging Taeyeon with her.

 

 Now I’m jealous. Yuri thought so. Pulling Yuri's sleeve was something Jessica did to her as well. It seemed very unfair to her, that she sees Jessica do something they used to do with another.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Seohyun.." Yoona looked at Seohyun so absorbed at what she's doing. Yoona bought Seohyun a ham and cheese sandwich. She was still hesitating to approach Seohyun but Yoona still did.

 "You better eat first, Seohyun-ah." Yoona handed the sandwich to Seohyun. Seohyun looked at Yoona.

 "Thank you." But Seohyun ignored Yoona, she continued to do her stuff.

 

 Aiish. Yoona sighed. She sat beside Seohyun, patiently waiting. Yoona saw Seohyun's keroro plush keychain.

 "Keroro's hungry." Yoona leaned closer to Seohyun.

 "It's a doll. It does not eat." Seohyun spoke with a straight tone.

 "But Seohyun isn't. She's not a toy.." Yoona said. "Yes she is, to Im Yoona." Seohyun looked at Yoona in bit of anger expression.

 "No she's not. She's Im Yoona's everything." Yoona countered.

 Seohyun continued her work and Yoona just stayed by her side.

 

 After class, 2-A

 

 "Tiff! Let's go?" Yuri approached Tiffany, Tiffany nod and took her bag with her. "Hyo, Jess let's go." Tiffany called on to friends.

 "I'm walking with someone; take care on your way." Jessica waved to Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand looked at her friend curiously. "Wow Yul, she's still cold to you." Tiffany turned to Yuri.

 "It can't be helped. Yuri's very much a player in Sica's eyes." Hyoyeon patted Yuri's shoulders. 

 "Karma for you." Tiffany whispered. The trio left the room.

 

1-A room,

 

 "Seo? Let's walk home together." Yoona blocked Seohyun's table. Seohyun stood up and held on to her bag.

 "Ok? I'll just walk you home.." Yoona added. Seohyun was about to answer when one of their classmates approached Yoona.

 "Yoona-ssi! We're on cleaning duty today." The girl grabbed Yoona's arm. Seohyun continued on to go. Yoona took the mop and sighed, watching Seohyun leave her.

 She rushed outside to Seohyun.

 "Please be careful on your way home." Yoona tried to smile. Seohyun nod and left Yoona.

 

 

 On the hallway, the trio found Jessica and Taeyeon taking the stairs together.

 "Ooh..." Tiffany expressed.

 Tiffany approached Taeyeon and Jessica. "Yah! Are you two?!" Tiffany pointed at the two, and she formed a heart by her fingers. "Dating..?!"

 Taeyeon shaked her head. Jessica just rolled her eyes. "Let's just go Taeyeon.." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's sleeve.

 "Ooh.. You jealous, Tiff?" Yuri teased Tiffany just like how Tiffany before.

 "No. Maybe it’s you, Yul!" Tiffany fought back. Yuri put her hand on her waist.

 "Hyo?  What do you think?" Yuri turned to look at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just smiled.

 "You two are at fault of why those two are together." Hyoyeon walked over her two friends, looking confused.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Eee! Jelly ace. XD

 

Stay tuned. Thank you for all your support for this funny chaotic fic of mine. XD

 

 

 

-choikufu