041. Ten Seconds

The Yuri-Effect

 

Hi guys! On behalf of the author I'll update for you guys~ I just edited this dont you guys worry about the plot line lol, author-ssi is really busy so I'll update for a while. :3 Sorry if this took so long, blame the author for it. XD

 

 

 

Chapter 47 - Ten Seconds.

 

 "I need to leave." Yuri stood up and left her friends in a hurry.

 

 "What gives?" Yoona asked but Yuri dashed fast. Everyone was left questioning and confused.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Classes resumed and Yuri didn’t come back. Afternoon, History class.

 

 

 "The ancient world needed water, in order to survive.. So that’s why they?" The teacher asked the class. He eyed Tiffany sleeping on her desk. "Ms. Hwang?" He called on Tiffany who's hiding behind her book.

 Tiffany didnt answer. Hyoyeon whispered her name because the teacher was approaching. "Psst! Tiff~" She whispered but it did not succeed in waking the girl up.

 "Sleeping in class eh Ms. Hwang? I assume you some Extracurricular activities last night?" The teacher said. Tiffany woke up hearing the whole class laughed. "Uhhg.."

 Tiffany looked up, when she saw her teacher she sat straight and hid in her book. "What made you stay up all night Ms. Hwang?" The teacher asked.

 "Uhmm sorry sir.. J-just some problems.." Tiffany was embarrassed her classmates were looking at her.

 "I suggest you to change Ms. Hwang.. Change your image in this school for once." The teacher walked back after throwing Tiffany some words. The class made noises about Tiffany.

 "She just pass her subjects because of her money.."

 "She's partying and drinking all night I guess.." "Yea and after that.."

 Tiffany ignored it all. She just looked up to the black board, still keeping her confidence. The teacher went back to the board to continue his lesson as well.

 Hyoyeon on the other hand, felt really sad that Tiffany's image was judged like so.

 She felt like she need to stand up to her classmates but before she did.. Tiffany stood up. "Sir.."

 

 "Yes,Ms. Hwang?" The teacher asked.

 "Julius Caesar crossed the river of Rubicon by his own; to defy the Roman constitution and to show his bravery. Right sir?" Tiffany explained the name her teacher wrote on the board, Julius Caesar.

 "Correct Ms. Hwang. I'm glad you somehow read your textbooks." The teacher commended Tiffany's short explanation.

 

 "I know there's also a saying that people who judge another without knowing, deserve the words they throw at that person more than the person insulted and judged." Tiffany looked at her teacher straight. Her teacher arched his eye brow. "Ms. Hwang if you’re trying to hit me with such words.. I prefer you just sit again." The teacher furiously said.

 "I didn't state your name sir. So don't say I was trying to attack you. I was simply implying ancient wordings in this class." Tiffany sat again. "And for that you'll go to the office after this class, Ms. Hwang." The teacher smirked. The class made some noises again and laughing how Tiffany got herself into trouble.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 At the faculty office,

 

 The teacher scolded Tiffany for straight 30 minutes. Tiffany didn't argue though, she already said what she wanted to say earlier in the class.

 "Ms. Hwang just because your father is a big help on this school, it doesn't mean you can do or say whatever you want." The teacher verged his rant. Tiffany simply nods.

 "Ah here's a good role model for you!"

 The teacher looked a far. Tiffany didn't bother to look, she just wanted to get the hell out of the office.

 "Kim Taeyeon-ssi!" Hearing the teacher say so, Tiffany felt a sting of electricity strike her body. She didn’t want to see Taeyeon, not now. Not after such embarrassment.

 "What's wrong sir?" Taeyeon approached the teacher.

 "Can you teach and lecture Ms. Hwang about being a good, great student like yourself." The teacher looked high on Taeyeon but looked down to Tiffany. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

 "I can do it myself sir but thanks though." Tiffany said as she turned her look towards another direction, away from Taeyeon.

 "No no no! Taeyeon-ssi, please change this girl make her responsible like you are!" The teacher pushed Taeyeon towards Tiffany. Tiffany quickly evaded.

 "I think it’s better if you just lecture me." Tiffany took a seat.

 "Oh no. It’s better that you learn from a student like yourself." The teacher pointed his index at Taeyeon. "Classes have ended as an extra assignment, I hope you change tomorrow Ms. Hwang, Taeyeon-ssi please do your best!"

 

 They left the school together but none of the two even tried to talk. They looked strangers walking parallel.

 

 Tiffany received a phone call. She answered it.

 

 "Oh Jong Hoon-ah!..Well it’s no problem. Hehe.." It was Jong Hoon apologizing on his friend's attitude.

 

 Taeyeon just looked at them.

 

 "Haha make up to me? I'm ok with a Sat-"

 

 Tiffany was cut when Taeyeon took her cellphone. "T-Tae? How rude was that?!" Tiffany angrily looked at Taeyeon.

 Taeyeon just put the phone on her ear. "Hello? This is Tiffany's lover please stop calling her!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 "Wa? A gi-!" Taeyeon ended the call.

 

 "I was talking to him Taeyeon!" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. She took her phone.

 "Yah! Don't call him back!" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand to stop her from dialing.

 

 "Be a good student, I’m your teacher today." Taeyeon gently held Tiffany's hand.

 

 Tiffany didn't say a word because she was shocked but she kept her calm. "Ppani-ah.."

 

"What exactly did you do?" Taeyeon asked acting cool at the moment.

 "I slept in class." Tiffany answered fast. She tapped Taeyeon's fingers with hers.

 "You should sleep early always. Try to manage your time well.." Taeyeon did the same with Tiffany's fingers.

 "I know that but Yuri slept with me last night and-" Tiffany was cut when Taeyeon slipped her hand away from Tiffany's  "With her?! W-why?!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a face of bit anger.

 "She's my best friend. She was quite hurt seeing you.." Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's nose. "..With Jessica."

 "I feel the same way with you.." Taeyeon placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany slowly walked back.

 "So teacher, can I go home now?" Tiffany was clearly avoiding Taeyeon's words by changing the topic.

 "Aiish.. I'll walk you home." Taeyeon didn’t give up, she wanted this chance to talk to Tiffany.

 "No thanks. I'll call my driver instead.." Tiffany took out her phone. Taeyeon stopped her yet again. "Let's eat dinner together. My treat!" Taeyeon tried again. She was determined.

 "I'll eat at home still thanks Tae-Tae!" Tiffany smiled and continued to call her driver.

 "Ppani-ah I still love you.." Taeyeon reached for Tiffany's hand. She held it tight. "It hurt so bad, everything you did to me.." They remained at the same position. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany calling her driver while she held the girl's hand tight.

 "But the good times.. Happy times with you.. They were greater." Taeyeon added she walked towards Tiffany.

 "I can't forget them both.." Taeyeon was just a hand-size away from Tiffany. Tiffany already finished her call.

 "Tae-Tae.." Tiffany whispered and turned around.

 "And I can't get over you Tiffany."

 They looked at each other. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with feelings she conveyed for the past weeks.

Taeyeon tried to smile, showing how much she really feels for Tiffany.

 "I.."

 

 

 "I told you.. I just used you Tae-Tae!" Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's face in a teasing manner.

 "So get over me. Find someone else.. I'm telling you.. You deserve better." Tiffany said as she showed Taeyeon her eye smile. Though the girl does so, Tiffany was deeply wounded by her own words.

 No..Tae-Tae..I should be the one for you.. Tiffany mentally contradict her own words.

 "Then go on.. Use me more atleast, i'ts you.. I'm doing it for you.." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand on her check.

 "Don't Tae.. Just move on.. Were still friends anyways!" Tiffany tried to lighten up. Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore, she hugged Tiffany. "So mean.. So bad Ppani.. Why are you doing this to me?" Taeyeon tighten the embrace, Tiffany just stood silent.

 "I really like you so.. So bad now.. Look at what it had given me.." Taeyeon chuckled trying her hardest not to cry.

 "I know.. You love me." Taeyeon buried herself in Tiffany's scent.

 "I don't.."

 "You do.."

 

 "I don't.."

 "You do.."

 

 "I don't!" Tiffany said loudly.

 "You do!" Taeyeon did the same.

 

 "Aiish! Let go! I don't want to argue!" Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away from her. Taeyeon looked at her so down and sad. Tiffany couldn't bear seeing Taeyeon like that, she just looked away.

 "I believe you from that day onwards.. This day, tomorrow and the next and so on.." Taeyeon placed her emotion with it all. "I believe in you..me.. Us." Taeyeon smiled a bit, showing a little hope to their relationship.

 "Tae I.." Tiffany wanted so much to run and hug Taeyeon. To show her how much she truly feels but her mind tells her not to. ".. I'm sorry."

 

 A honk by a car was heard by the two causing them to see who. It was Tiffany's car and driver. Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon.

 

 She approached Taeyeon and hugged Taeyeon, holding on to her neck.

 

 1

 

 2

 "Ppani.. I love you." Taeyeon

 3

 

 4

 "Tae.. Yeon.."

 5

 

6

 "Tell me you love me Ppani..."

7

 "Don't push me away.."

8

 

9

 "Please."

10

 

 "I love you. Goodbye.."

 

 Tiffany turned around and ran towards the car. Being so careful in hiding her face from Taeyeon, Tiffany didn't notice she dropped her phone on her way inside the car. Taeyeon picked it up as the car went away fast and quick.

 

 Taeyeon knew it was Tiffany’s but there was no way she can catch up to the car, especially with her short limbs.

 

 "She looks like.. Tippani.." Taeyeon looked at the wallpaper, it was Hae Rin having a similar eye smile like Tiffany's.

 

 

 

 10 seconds then I fall for you again..

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Just a little info, I used 'Ten Seconds' because of the song Say Yes. Remember? It has a lyric 'Ten-ni' which sounded like Tae-ny :D ♥

 

Anyways, TaeNy is slowly patching up again what are your thoughts about it? Anyways what happen to Yuri? Most importantly whats with the drama?

We'll all see in the next chapter..

The red texts are the author's own note haha so I left that one :D

Thank you guys for the support on this fic. More love and support (comments) are appriciated by the author and the pet. lol

 

 

 

-Hakufuu