036 - Developments.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 36 - Developments.

 

 

 After their conversation Yuri stayed on the same spot for a while. She had to have time to recollect herself after Jessica's word. Yuri perceived everything as life's greatest obstacle for her, she didn’t blame Jessica for being so but she understood that Jessica had the right to say such.

 

 Yuri became more determined to make things right. Yuri had something she held on, Jessica was her goal.

 

 The next day, morning at SooMan high,

 

 "Good morning Hyoyeon! Fany! Sica!" Yuri cheerfully greeted her friends. Hyoyeon and Tiffany greeted her back. As always, she sat at the back of Jessica.

 "Did you sleep well, princess?" Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica nod.

 "Yeah, you?" Jessica asked.

 "Yep." And Yuri smiled.

 

 Hyoyeon tapped Yuri's back. "Yah! YulSic is ok now?!"

 Yuri replied with a smile, Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

 Their teacher entered the room, everyone became silent.

 

 This will be the beginning.. Yuri mentally said.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 After school,

 

 Yuri was running towards the 1-A class.

 

She was looking for Yoona. When she eyed her cousin, Yoona was leaning on the wall, outside their room.

 "Yoong!" Yuri called her cousin, Yoona looked back. "Oh Yul!" Yoona waved at her cousin.

 "Buddy, can you come with me?" Yuri asked. Yoona looked down, she looked at the classroom. Seohyun was on cleaning duty. "You're waiting for her?" Yuri asked. Yoona answered with a simple smile.

 Yuri went inside the room; she eyed Seohyun who's sweeping the floor.

"Joohyun-ah!"

  Everyone inside the room looked at Yuri. Seohyun looked at Yuri confused.

 "Unnie?"

 Yuri came over to Seohyun's side. Yoona eyed them. She wondered what the two were conversing, she somehow became worried especially seeing Seohyun flash Yuri a shy smile.

 

 After a while, Yuri approached Yoona.

 

"Shall we go Yoong?" Yuri asked a quite surprised Yoona. Yuri took Yoona's waist and pulled her cousin outside.

 "But i'm waiting for Seohyun!" Yoona stopped Yuri. Yuri looked at her cousin.

 "I excused you for a while. Ok lovergirl?" Yuri explained.

 "I can't let her go home alone, Yul."  Yoona countered.

 "I told her I need to tell you something, she agreed. I asked her if she'll be ok on her own she said she will be. I told her you love her she smiled!" Yuri cheerfully said.

 Yoona rubbed her head it seems her cousin wasn't giving up.

 "That's why she smiled."

 "Now shall we go?"

 

 "Where?"

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 Tiffany was meeting her friend today.

 

 "Hello there!" A young man approached Tiffany, he was wearing a simple shirt and pants.

 "Oh hi is it you? I'm Tiffany." Tiffany flashed the young man her eye smile, then she leaned her hand. The guy shakes hands with her.

 "Nice to meet you! I'm Choi Jong Hoon!" the guy introduced himself.

 "Well shall we go Tiffany-ah?" Jong Hoon added.

 

 "Yea, is it near here?" Tiffany asked.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 Taeyeon was walking home with Jessica again.

 

 "How's Tiffany today Jess?" Taeyeon asked Jessica.

 "Still the same, but she left class in a hurry today.." Jessica informed her friend. Taeyeon dreded at the information Jessica gave. "I see.."

 "You know what Taeyeon? Every day you ask me of that!" Jessica complained. Taeyeon looked somewhere else avoiding Jessica's glare.

 "Yah! I'm becoming like your Tiffany-Info-Booth!" Jessica let out her icy aura but Taeyeon was still avoiding her glares.

 "W-Well y-you are her classmate!" Taeyeon explained she looked at Jessica in fear because Jessica arched her eyebrow.

 "You and Tiffany are the same.." Jessica commented.

 "Why so?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Both of you are users. Users!" Jessica pointed her index finger at Taeyeon.

 "I'm not! Fine next time, I won't ask you about her condition.." Taeyeon crossed-arm.

 "Well that's better.." Jessica crossed arms as well. Taeyeon looked up the late afternoon sky.

 

 "How about Sica? How is she today?" Taeyeon asked as she looked up.

 "Still the same, walking home with a dork." Jessica answered. "How about Taeng-Dork?" Jessica asked her friend.

 "Still the same, walking home with an ice princess."

 

 Hearing so Jessica left Taeyeon on her spot.

 

 "Hey! Wait Sica!"

 

 Jessica looked back and let out her tongue on Taeyeon.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunny and Sooyoung on the way home.

 

 "Yuri-ah likes Jung too.." Sunny looked down. Sooyoung was eating a custard cake while listening to her friend.

 "I remembered how I liked Taeyeon.." Sunny added. Sooyoung swallowed what she's eating to speak. "Yep. Now Tae hangs out with Jung.."

 "What does Jung have that I don't?" Sunny pouted. Sooyoung tapped her friend's shoulders.

 "Yah! You and her are different, don't lose confidence over that." Sooyoung cheered up her friend.

 "I guess so.. Thanks Soo!" Sunny smiled weakly at Sooyoung. "If it can cheer you up more, I’m willing to give you half portions of my cake!" Sooyoung offered Sunny her cake. Sunny chuckled at her friend's silliness.

 "Food cheers you up but to me it's different!" Sunny shaked her head.

 "Well.. More for me!" Sooyoung bit her cake. Sunny laughed. "Besides, that's not even enough for you! And you'd share with me?"

 "So what? Just to cheer you up, food doesn't matter.." Sooyoung said but she still continued to eat. Sunny looked at Sooyoung with emotion of appreciation.

 "No, I'm ok Soo don't you worry!" Sunny smiled. Sooyoung gave her friend a thumbs up.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Anybody willing to vote for SooSun couple for this fic? :D

And also Choi Jong Hoon is from FTISLAND, yey!

 

Thank you for all your supports and love. Do comment if you are able. ;D

 

 

-choikufu