062. Seeking Secrets Part Two

The Yuri-Effect

 

Chapter 62- Seeking Secrets P2

 

 

 

 

"Tae-Tae, aren’t you done yet?" A red haired girl flushed her boredom, waiting fo Taeyeon who's busy at the faculty office. She saw a familiar someone pass by, Sunny who's probably heading by the faculty as well.

 "Tiffany-ssi, are you waiting for Taeyeon? Please do take a seat." Sunny eyed Tiffany and gave her a small seat but Tiffany shook to say no. "It’s ok unnie, will it take longer? The meeting I mean." Tiffany asked Sunny.

 "A bit, you should go and eat." Sunny sadly said. The student council was having a brief meeting with teachers inside the faculty, Sunny came out for a while to take papers from their council room. "I should get back now.." Sunny bid Tiffany goodbye and entered the room.

 "No! Se-Seohyun! Look at y-y.." Tiffany heard noises coming from the stairs. Hearing Joohyun's nickname Seohyun she quickly took a peek. She found Yoona pulling Seohyun, but it seemed Seohyun wanted to get up stairs. "No Yoona! Let go! The meeting is important!"

 "At least get proper examinations and treatments on that wound first, please!"

 The two argued but Seohyun got loose sooner, she ran up stairs. Yoona followed her of course. Tiffany tried to say hi to Seohyun but she ignored and entered the room. "Aaaiish! S-Seohhyun.." Yoona held back her fist from slamming the locked faculty door. She kicked the floor to belt anger at Seohyun's stubborness. Yoona soon noticed Tiffany starring at her quite surprised.

 "U-unnie.."

 "What happen?"

 Yoona went beside Tiffany and she leaned on the wall, frustrated. "Seohyun.. She's hiding things from me.."

 "And it connects to her getting inside the faculty room?" Tiffany giggled in her gossip girl attitude. She didn’t want to -in their problem but she just did. "Seohyun has a large wound on her shoulder.. I just want her to get it to a hospital first." Yoona replied.

 "The school clinic is ok, Yoong." Tiffany suggested but Yoona just rubbed her neck. "I just want to be sure.."

Tiffany tapped Yoona's arm. "You worry too much, she'll be ok. After school you guys can go to a hospital." Tiffany smiled and suggested.

 "I guess so.. Why am I over-reacting?" Yoona frowned and asked herself. Tiffany never minded the question and took a seat at the seat Sunny offered earlier. Yoona just stood silent and still looking sad. Yoona realized she became quite jealous, Yuri knows something about Seohyun while she doesn't. She mentally fought jealousy, making herself exert more faith to Seohyun.

 

 After a while, the faculty door opened. Sooyoung came out. "Why is this locked?" Sooyoung questioned. She waved at Tiffany and Yoona. Then teachers and council members started coming out of the room.

 "Tae.. I'm so hungry.." Tiffany told Taeyeon who came out. "S-Sorry Ppani-ah, let's eat now ok?" Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany. Sooyoung approached them. "I'll come with you two!" She looked at Yoona. "You coming, shikshin buddy?" Yoona didn’t reply though, the girl was busy looking at the room for Seohyun.

 "Just.. Catch up ok Yoona?" Sooyoung said but Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and Sooyoung near Yoona. "Let's wait ok?" Tiffany said.

 "I thought you said you were hungry?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany and the red head just laughed. Sooyoung went inside the faculty room again. "Yah! Sunny-ah, Joohyun-ah! Let's go and eat." Sooyoung called on the two, and the two did walk out.

 "Seohyun.." Yoona quickly gazed up to Seohyun, she approached the younger girl. "You ok?" Yoona asked and Seohyun nod as a reply.

 "Yoona's always worriying about Seohyun.." Sunny said in awe thinking Yoona's so sweet. "No.. She's crazy in love." Sooyoung added. Yoona just smiled weak.

 They all went to grab some lunch.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 At the 1-A class, afternoon classes,

 

 

 "There were petals everywhere; the ground was covered with pink. It almost seemed so dramatic that I cried forever."

 Seohyun diliberated the text in english very well. The English teacher was proud of Seohyun. Yoona smiled, happy that Seohyun is so outstanding in their class.

 "Ms. Im? Since your smiling like an idiot, would you happily read the next context?" The English teacher eyed Yoona. Yoona stood up and flipped the next page. Yoona was not great in english but she felt confident, she can read anyways.

 "Touch, sensing. Feelings were conveyed and untold. Sad, melancholic and lonely. Feelings were hidden and unfound. Did thy obscure thee?" Yoona read the context quite good and the teacher was impressed. "Good, Ms. Im. You did came from the US." The teacher clapped. The students made noises, questioning Yoona about US.

 "Silence children. Tell me Yoona-ssi, why study here? Financial problems?" The teacher silenced the class but he himself was interviewing Yoona. "Probably sir." A male student in front replied the teacher just said 'sssh' to the boy.

 "Uhg.. No sir." Yoona replied, before adding more she looked at Seohyun for help.

 "Then what's your reason Yoona-ssi?" The teacher added. Seohyun shook her head, signaling Yoona not to give her as a reason. But Yoona didnt quite get it.

 "Because of Seo Joohyun.." Yoona said still looking at Seohyun, Seohyun face palmed. The whole class looked at Seohyun. "Oooh.. Joohyun-ssi? Is she your friend here in Korea?" Asked the teacher.

 "Y-yes.. And ugh.. She's my main reason why I wanted to study here. I wanna be near her.." The class made noises at Yoona's answer. Seohyun just buried herself in her desk, feeling so shy at the moment.

 "Seohyun..? Are you ok?" Yoona mistook Seohyun's action that she asked. "Joohyun-ssi? Are you ok? Did Yoona's sweetness overloaded you?" The teacher joked the whole class also turned their attention to Seohyun.

Seohyun shook her head, not exposing her reddish face to anyone.

 

 "Uhm Fine, sir!" Seohyun said still hiding.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 After classes, 2-A classroom.

 

 "Sica.. Let’s eat dinner together." Yuri hugged Jessica from the back, the brunette was busy fixing her bag so she didn’t bother pushing Yuri away.

 "Tsk tsk! PDA much? Jessi? Yul?!" Tiffany playfully scolded the two. Hearing so, Jessica quickly pushed Yuri away. "Ehem. School premises.." Hyoyeon teased Yuri and Jessica as well. Jessica lighly slapped Yuri's arm at the action. "Owww Sica!" Yuri pretended it hurt and cutely pouted. Jessica just dragged Yuri.

 "We'll go on ahead ok Hyo, Fany?" Jessica bid goodbye to her friends and so did Yuri. As they exited the room, Hyoyeon chuckled at their cute cat fights. "Yuri and Jessica are back to normal. I’m thinking you and Taeyeon should be too.." Hyoyeon smirked at Tiffany, the red head smiled.

 

"I guess.. Sooner.."

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 Walking home, Seohyun was not talking to Yoona. She became a bit upset about how Yoona reasoned her on why she transfered to SooMan high. Her classmates to Yoona, which Seohyun was not used to.

 "Seohyun.. About earlier.." Yoona spoke.

 "You could have made up another reason.." Seohyun anwered facing Yoona with a pouting, upset face. "Why would I? I was telling the truth. You were my reason.." Yoona didn’t get what Seohyun had felt.

 "You could have lied.."

 "No."

 "I wanted it.. Quiet.. Our relationship."

 "Are you ashamed? Of me?" Yoona asked, and quickly her face sadden. "N-no! That’s not what I mean.. I just.." Seohyun could not explain to Yoona very well, something her mind could not solve. "Im not ashamed Yoona, it was sweet in fact. But.. I never thought you'll tell it like that.. I was.. Surprised." Seohyun held Yoona's hand hoping their misunderstanding was clearing up.

 "Ok.. Now.. Tell me.. What really happen to your shoulder?" Yoona smiled and brushed Seohyun's hand with hers.

 "It’s a burn.." Seohyun answered.

 "But how? Cooking? How did it get burned?" Yoona questioned Seohyun. "It’s a burn.. period." Seohyun explained. "You’re lying.. Tell me the truth Seohyun.." Yoona knows Seohyun was not telling the truth, it was clear on how Seohyun avoids eye contacts with her.

 "Please Seohyun.. You told Yuri.. What makes me different?" Yoona sadly said. Seohyun looked at Yoona.

 "D-did unnie tell y-you?"

 "No.. But you can tell me.. I'm more than willing to listen.. To help." Yoona took Seohyun's hands to hers.

 "No.. I'm scared.." Seohyun crashed herself to Yoona's shoulders. "I dont wanna to lose you.." Seohyun said, hugging Yoona tight.

 "You won’t Seohyun.. You'll never." Yoona caressed Seohyun's hair. Seohyun broke the hug and wiped her tears, she continued walking and Yoona followed her.

 

 "I'm different.."

 Seohyun said as they continued on walking.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It still has a part 3 :D Its really becoming a drama eh? Well I did say that if I prolonged everything drama will come in. I still hope you guys like it~ :)

 

 

Dramas cant be all bad if it really is part of the story my dear author. Anyways, Hakufuu here! Let me share you guys my thoughts about the fic so far, I seriously ship YulSic yeah. But somehow I want YulTiSicSeo as well, for the kids well being. But I feel unfair towards Yoona and Taeyeon, I mean those two what about them? Yuri really has to follow what she think is the best and I think she did.

 I think Yuri(present) had predicted that this was the best decision because she can create her own future. Whatever is up ahead she said "We'll pull through." And I think that's why she chosed Jessica only, Yuri was being fair to Yoona and Taeyeon especially Yoona she's her cousin anyways.

 Besides TaeNy and YoonHyun can have their own cute kids. XD

 

 Last part of Seeking secrets will be updated later~ :D

 

 

-Hakufuu