042. Goes around, comes around.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 42- Goes around, comes around.

 

 

 

 

 "Yuri?"

 

 

 

 

 

 "Sica..?"

 

 

 Jessica saw Yuri and Tiffany in a hand in hand manner, close to each other and very sweet. But Taeyeon and Jessica aren't exempted, they too are in such a manner, Jessica was hugging on to Taeyeon while Taeyeon was helding on to her. Yuri and Tiffany saw it, not a blink had blocked the moment, it was clear enough to be, unbelievable.

 

 

 

 "Uh.. What are you two doing here?"  Yuri asked eyeing Jessica. Taeyeon turned around to see who was talking.

 

 "Yuri.. Tiffany.." Taeyeon's eyes widen when she saw Tiffany but when she looked down she saw Tiffany and Yuri holding hands. "...."

 

 "Shouldn't I ask you the same question?" Jessica talked. She was furious to know if Yuri really was doing what she needs to or if she's slacking like what she's currently seeing in front.

 

 "We were with Yoona and Seohyun earlier.." Yuri explained, Tiffany backed up by agreeing. "How about you two? What are you two doing?" Tiffany asked.

 "Going out.. Is it bad?" Jessica answered because she knew, in the presence of Tiffany, Taeyeon would be mute.

 "Going out? Dating?" Yuri quickly added, Yuri was not happy nor very mad about the scene but it she felt as if Jessica shouldn't do so. Yuri was doing her best to get them back, their relationship.

 "Now who's the crasher Jess?" Tiffany asked in displeasure. She knew she wanted Taeyeon to be happy again but it's clear to her that Jessica should be with Yuri not Taeyeon. Especially considering, Tiffany is Yuri's best friend.

 "Oh so were back to basics eh, Tiff? I always knew you were a flirt." Jessica said, she even said the 'flirt' word, louder.

 Taeyeon was still mute but hearing someone call Tiffany a flirt, she had to aid quick. "Jess.." She held on to Jessica's shoulder.

 "Jessica? Can you just please tell me you are not dating her.." Yuri dreaded to say. She took a step forward, letting go of Tiffany.

 "Uhg. I had enough.. Let's go Taeng.." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and turned around. Yuri grabbed her hand to stop her.

 "Don't run away, Jung Jessica! Answer me.." Yuri exclaimed, she was hurt but she didn’t know all of them are.

 Tiffany didn’t even looked at Taeyeon anymore. It wasn't bearable to her anymore.

 "P-Pani.. The-" Taeyeon wanted to explain but Jessica tighten her grip to her hand. She took a look at Jessica, Jessica was in pain as well.

 "Don't shout at me Yuri, you have no right to do so.." Jessica said, madly.

 "Well does she have the right now?!" Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t mind though she was busy looking at Tiffany.

 "I never said that. I just dont want you to shout..Why are you so jealous?.." Jessica arched her eye brow. The word 'jealous' made Tiffany look towards Jessica. It made her cry, realizing her love for Taeyeon.

 

 "Because were suppose to trust and wait for me! You said you will!" Yuri shouted. She cannot contain it.

 Jessica cried upon Yuri shouting at her. Taeyeon looked at Jessica she was crying, Tiffany was also crying. She felt like she had to say something..

 

 "Yaah! Stop it!" Taeyeon shouted and pushed Yuri. After her attack Taeyeon shakes, probably in mixed emotions.

 Yuri became mad at Taeyeon meddling on their conversation. "Will you stay out this dork!?" Yuri pushed Taeyeon beside to go to Jessica, but Taeyeon pushed her back again.

 "I said stop! You've done enough Yuri! You made Tiffany cry and you made Jessica cry!" Taeyeon said in such anger that she even said the names Jessica and Tiffany straight.

 Yuri turned to look at Tiffany. She was wiping her tears. "Stop Tae?! Like you know what were going through!" Tiffany now vented her anger.

 "Do you know what it’s like to be used? To be hurt? To be left? To have your trust broken?!" Taeyeon said but she looked at Yuri not Tiffany. Yuri thought it was for her so she reached out for Jessica.

 "Jessica.. Ju-just wait.. Please.."

 Taeyeon looked back and grabbed Jessica's wrist. They both left Tiffany and Yuri. Taeyeon was crying as well, she couldn’t believe she belted such anger towards Tiffany.

 Jessica held on to her hand. "Your obviously bitter." Jessica handed her handkerchief to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and didn’t accept. Instead, she rubbed her eyes on Jessica's shoulder.

 

 "Yah! Dork!"

 

 Yuri cannot believe everything happen. She was starting to make things right again but then it happen.

 "Aaaish! That dork!" Yuri turned to look at Tiffany. "Why don’t you just get that dork back?!" She told Tiffany.

 "I've made my decision.." Tiffany said.

 "Your Jessica isn't such an angel too you know." Tiffany indirectly defended Taeyeon.

 

 "Please let’s not fight. Ok ok.. I'm sorry.." Yuri walked up to Tiffany. She rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

 "Im.. Going.. Crazy.." Yuri muttered.

 "You always were.." Tiffany joked. Yuri wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist.

 

  "Atleast.. Yoona and Joohyun are fine now.."

 

 

 Yuri closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 It was all hard for everyone of them. It always goes back to Yuri for the blame, but she was doing her best to make everything right. Tiffany was made to look bad in Taeyeon and Jessica's eyes, but she did it all for Hae Rin. Taeyeon was hurt but she never understood what Tiffany really conveyed. Jessica had little trust to Yuri's love. Everything Yuri did with Tiffany or Joohyun makes her jealous, but it was hard for her to do so though; knowing your future lover is somewhat a player.

 

 

 

 

 The second arc of the Yuri-Effect is closing, closing with more chaos and maddness.

Next chapter won't be related to this chapter but it is to the story :)

 

 I hope you guys continue to support this fic. I assure you more surprises ahead. ^^, For third arc? There are lots of new twists.

 

 

 

 

 -choikufu