099. Reaching Out

The Yuri-Effect

Did it took long? I'm sick these days that's why.. So I just update for a while and go back to rest. I'll check your comments maybe when I get better.. :/

 

 

 

 

[Extended] Chapter 99 - Reaching out

 

 

 "Hey idol, catch!"

 "Good luck!"

 

 Yuri remembered the box she got from Jonghyu. The very same logo from the box was printed on a box nearby a trash. Yuri noticed it as it fell out from the bin. Yuri took the box.

 "A TMCapsule.." Yuri held the box, thinking back and confirming if it was the same as what Jonghyu gave her. "It's the same." Yuri smiled.

 "Is this the place?" Taeyeon asked Yuri. Yuri nod her head. "Yes. Somewhere around here.." Yuri looked around the large pier. This was a big step closer to finding Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

 After a while, the others arrived at the pier. Once again, they split up individually to search for the definite place. As they searched around Yoona noticed a familiar fellow lying on the gate of a warehouse numbered '11'.

 "A keroro key chain.." Yoona held on to it and looked up to the locked warehouse. "Seohyun!" Yoona quickly called the others as she thinks Seohyun might have left this as a clue for Yoona to find her.

 

 Hyoyeon asked someone to open the warehouse for them, it turned out this warehouse was used for boat and ferry engines and parts. The man who helped them was a friend of Hyoyeon's father, so the man gladly helped.

 As they entered inside, the group found nothing but an empty old ware house.

 "Tippany!" Taeyeon shouted around, but echo only came back to her. "Ppani-ah!"

 

 "Tae.." Tiffany's fingers moved. She opened her eyes to a place where everything was white. "Taeyeon.." Noises of clicking buttons and computer warnings filled the place. Tiffany's eyes enlarged when she regained her full consciousness. She slammed the glass holding her, but it didn't work as water made her every slam weak. Tiffany was inside a large tube filled with blue water, and bubbles filled the tank as Tiffany screamed Taeyeon's name.

 "Taeyeoon!"

 

 Taeyeon looked to her back; she felt a gust of wind coldly tapped her skin.

 "Ppani-ah.." Tiffany's name spilled from severe longing.

 "It has to be around here somewhere.." Yoona searched for a room but there was nothing. "Maybe it needs a hidde-!" Sunny accidentally touched a lever causing the middle floor to show a hidden stairs.

 "Good job Sunny-unnie!" Hyoyeon winked at Sunny.    

 "Glad I helped." Sunny smiled. They all went down, following this stairs. It lead them to a white laboratory underneath. But still there were no signs of Dr. Han nor the girls.

 "Hey look.." Yoona got alarmed.

 Suddenly, the mechanical dog Yoona encountered earlier came out. It transformed into a cyborg its eyes glowed, projecting something.

 "Why do you have to come here Yuri?" It was a projected video of Dr. Han.

 "We came for Jessica, Tiffany and Joohyun." Yuri answered bravely. Dr. Han sighed.

 "Why so persistent? I'm trying to correct your wrong here.." The man spoke. Yuri stepped up. "There was nothing wrong in my decision, our love was never wrong. You're the one who made it all seem wrong!" Yuri glared at Dr. Han.

 "Oh my, are you angry? Calm down." Dr. Han fixed his glasses and smiled. His smile suddenly became a smirk.

 "How about a deal then?" He took a pause. Three doors in front of them showed up.

 "What if I give you Jessica? But you leave Tiffany and Joohyun to me?" Dr. Han proposed. Taeyeon and Yoona looked at Yuri, Yuri courageously said no.

 "Give me back my friends." Yuri strongly said.

 "Yuri, Yuri, Yuri.. Please.. I had enough of your commands.. " Dr. Han's transition video suddenly became blurry, until noises covered the whole projection. "Here Yuri.. You, obey me." Dr. Han's voice was heard from the speakers coming from the laboratory's ceiling. "I will rewrite everything."

 The cyborg in front of them suddenly broke into three parts, making a smaller version of them.

 "Whoa, matrix movie came alive.." Sooyoung said, she took Sunny behind her for cover. Each of the cyborgs ran towards a respective door from their front. The three projected a transition once again.

 "Seohyun!"

 "Ppani-ah!"

 The first cyborg guarding the first door projected a video of Seohyun, the second one has Jessica’s and the last one was of Tiffany’s.

 "Each of those doors lead the person shown on the video.." It was Dr. Han's voice. "Now go get them Yuri.." He continued. Yuri and her friends took their step towards each door but suddenly a thick glassed mirror blocked Yuri's friends from her, separating them from each other. "Yoona! Taeyeon!" Yuri looked back and hit the glass but it was too hard.

 On the other side, her friends kicked and hit the divider as well but not a single scratch was made. "Damn it! This guy is playing with us.." Yoona angrily said.

 Yuri didn't hear anything her friends had been shouting at her. She looked towards the doors. "Now it’s a choice Yuri.. You choose one person to go to." Dr. Han's voice was heard once again, even in the side of Yuri's friends.

 "You can come back and save the other two, that is if you can.." Yuri's heartbeat became faster as she felt pressure had taken over her. "Once you saved one. You have 30 seconds to come back for the other two or their doors will close.." Dr. Han laughed evilly. "Forever.."

 Taeyeon kicked the glass hard causing her to bone cracked a bit, she fell down to the floor. "Damn it, Ppani-ah, I can't even do anything!" Taeyeon's pain was hurtful but the caution of the loss of Tiffany had an overwhelming pain. "Ppani-ah.." Sunny and Sooyoung came to her side to comfort their friend.

 "We'll think of something." Sooyoung helped Taeyeon to stand up.

 

 Yuri on the otherhand was stuck looking at the doors.

 "Once you open one door, your time will start Yuri." Dr. Han directed Yuri. Yuri doesn't know what to do, she closed her eyes hoping her mind will produce a solution. She cannot go and just save Jessica for Tiffany and Seohyun are her valuable friends as well.

 "Darn it!" Yuri hissed, mentally hurting from the decision she had been facing.

 "Now you it’s your turn to suffer Yuri.." Dr. Han spoke once again. "This is nothing compared to what I had been through." He said in agony, cursing Yuri for an unknown reason.

 "You have a hour to decide." Dr. Han spoke and the lights of the laboratory went off. Three spotlights lit up the three doors and still the cyborgs guarded each door.

 Thug thug! Yuri looked back to her friends, loudly slamming the glass. "Yuri! Don't decide yet!" Hyoyeon shouted so loud but Yuri shook her head, gesturing she doesn't hear a thing.

 "I said don't decide yet!" Hyoyeon tried again but Yuri didn't hear anything.

 "It's no use." Yoona had her arms crossed looking up to the wide stairs they went down on. "I give up.." Yoona walked towards the stairs. Her friends looked at her. "Wh-what?! Yoona, what are you saying?" Taeyeon asked her but Yoona continued to walk.

 "I said I'm going ahead." Yoona said and she went up the stairs. "Yoona you idiot! Come back here! What about Joohyun!?" Hyoyeon raged, angry at Yoona's stupidity. "Damn that kid." Sooyoung glared at Yoona as Yoona left them.

 Yoona on the other hand walked back to the surface, the warehouse. She brought out her phone and held on to the keroro key chain Seohyun left her.

 "Seohyun, wait for me.." Yoona dialed a number on her phone.

 

 "Where's Yoona?" Yuri looked back to her friends, she noticed her cousin was gone. Taeyeon and the others looked like they were losing hope. Yuri on the other hand had half a hour left to decide, she wanted to save Jessica badly but she needed to save Tiffany and Joohyun as well.

 

 Suddenly, everyone heard loud noises coming from the outside. Yoona came down running. "Move!" She told her friends to get out of the way, Taeyeon and the others did so still waiting for what Yoona was planning.

 Then, a car came speeding down stairs towards the glass wall, everyone was shocked as Yoona was the one who drove the car.

 "Wh-wait what the hell?!" Yuri noticed a headlight was glowing from the glass wall and suddenly it broke, smashed by the car. Yuri fell to the floor, almost getting hit by the bumper of the car.

 "A-Are you insane, Yoong?!" Yuri was so terrified for her life. Yoona came out of the almost destroyed car. "Y-You almost got me killed damn you!" Yuri was helped by Yoona to get up. Yoona looked at Yuri seriously. "I don't care, if its for Seohyun.." Yuri pushed her cousin. "H-hey!" Yoona smiled. Taeyeon and the others came to them too.

 "That's so cool, Yoona. You destroyed a million worth car yey!" Sooyoung clapped at what Yoona did. "Doesn't matter." Yoona walked towards Seohyun's door.

 

 "Let's go?" Yuri was facing Jessica's door, together with Hyoyeon. Yoona nod and agreed, teamed up with Sooyoung. Taeyeon also agreed she was paired with Sunny on Tiffany's door.

 

 They all entered, going towards saving their loved ones.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona's like.. So cool. :D Anyways go go go! 

Till next time guys.. :)

 

-choikufu