02. Pink clouds of doom.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 2- Pink clouds of doom.

 

    After some chatting time with Yoona, Yuri received a text message from Jessica.

 

  The text message was:

Yuri-ah, Well come over today ok? Well help you catch up with the lessons.. k?

 She browsed her phone there was another message. It was from Tiffany.

 Yuwreeeh! I missed you. Haha Jessi, Hyo and I will help you with the lessons ok? Take care. :***

 

  While Yuri was reading the messages, Yoona took a peek at it and giggled. "I guess your Jessica is sweet~ Take caaare.. Yuuree!" Yoona cousin.

"Idiot. Its Fany's text. Jessica's was plain..cute." Yuri told her dear cousin, though she felt that Jessica could have been even just a bit sweeter. I guess she's.. cold. Icy. Ice princess.. Yuri thought.

"Can I come with you buddy?" Yuri's dearest cousin requested. She just flashed a smile, to show her agreement to Yoona's request.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  Meanwhile, in front of Yuri's house. Jessica and the others waited patiently, well except for one though.

 "Taeyeon, can I get your number as well? If I need some help well.." Hyoyeon told Taeyeon. The blonde girl could not refuse a favor from Tiffany's friend but she thought she might do Hyoyeon's assignment soon if so.

 "uuhmm.. o-ok.." Taeyeon said with a bit of defiance. "Yah! No you don't Hyo!" Tiffany shouted grabbing Taeyeon's wrist.

"Taeyeon's number is exclusive for me!" the red haired girl added and hugged the shorter girl by the waist. "Ppani-ah.. It’s ok.." Though Taeyeon said so, she really liked the younger girl's cute jealous act. Adding the fact that Tiffany hugs her.

 

     I guess coming here was definitely worth it, Taeyeon thought.

 

   Jessica just looked at the three, being quite amused at Tiffany's action and Taeyeon's expressions. She then turned her head to the other direction; she noticed two figures walking closer to them. One of the figures appeared to be Yuri but she doesn’t know the other.

 

 "Yuri! Over here!" Tiffany waved.

 "Ahh! Sorry were late.." Yuri waved back. She searched for her icy princess, she found her sitting with her hand by her chin, looking quite annoyed.

 Tiffany approached Yuri and Yoona. The red head hugged Yuri and stared at Yoona. Taeyeon on the other hand, eyed her beautiful Fany hug another. She did exactly what Jessica did, she sat down and put her hand by her chin.

 "Jealous peeps?" Hyoyeon playfully teased the two. Jessica glared at her while Taeyeon hid in her arms.

 

 Inside Yuri's house, Jessica and Hyoyeon were teaching Yuri at the living room. Tiffany and Yoona were preparing some snacks at the kitchen. Taeyeon sat near Hyoyeon, writting some math reviewers.

 

 "Yoona you've grown so tall, I did not notice you at first!" Tiffany told Yoona while gesturing to measure their height with her hand. "I reached you fast Tiffany-unnie! Your look better than before though." Yoona gave her old friend appritiation words, not known to their little world.. Is a nerdy girl being annoyed at Yoona's consistent conversations with her angel.

 I shouldn't have come. She thought.

 

   Meanwhile..

 "Yuri are you listening?!" A dolphin-like voice swept over Yuri's face that constantly stared at the person who shouted at her.

"of course Sica-baby.. About French revolution right?" Jessica sighed in defeat that her student is a bit attentive, though partly she wanted Yuri's stares as well. Jessica continued to read the textbook to Yuri. Yuri was still staring at Jessica with a bit confused face.

 "Apparently Yuri, your Sica-baby is jealous of your tall friend thats why sh-"

 "Yaaaah!" Before Hyoyeon can even say more Jessica threw an eraser at Hyoyeon. Yuri was not narrow-minded though, she now understood Jessica's attitude. She moved closer to Jessica, the brunette still continued to write things at her notes.

 "She's my cousin Yoona from the US." Yuri whispered at Jessica's ear. Jessica turned her head to look at Yuri. She was smiling, Jessica smiled a bit. "I-I know that.."

They stared at each other..

  "I better leave right?" Hyoyeon attempted to leave when suddenly..

 "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

  A loud scream was heard coming from the kitchen. They found Tiffany sitting at the floor; Yoona came out from the bathroom and rushed to the red head.

 "What happen Tiff?" Yoona asked and tried to help Tiffany get up. Taeyeon noticed this. She swallowed all her shyness and came up to Tiffany. "Ppani-ah are you ok?"

 "T-Tae.."

 Yuri and the others came as well. "Im f-fine.. B-but look.. You guys.." the red head pointed at a pink smoke covering a figure.

 Yuri felt the responsibility to protect her guests so she went closer to 'it'. Everyone was nervous. Yuri as well..

The smoke cleared up, a figure of a small kid appeared.

 

 Yuri took the time to stare confused and terrified at the kid, she prepared her stance. Ready if this kid was an alien or something..

 

Gulp.

 

"Y-yul-daddy?" The kid softly asked.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok I'll update everyday. For now~ It begins.

For my new subscribers thank you for your support!

 

-choikufu