01.Pre-Chaos

The Yuri-Effect

 Chapter 1- [Pre-Chaos] Begin the mayhem.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

   “Were finally here!” Yuri greeted the airport and stood hapily to have steped in it again. "I should be more excited than you.." a girl patted Yuri and flashed a smile at her.

"I know, yet I missed it here, been away for a while.." Yuri said.

"..from Jessica?" the girl replied to Yuri and added a quiet chuckle.

"Yea thats the main reason. But aren"t you even excited your closer to JooHyun now!" Yuri smiled. She also started walking caring her bag and materials.

"No words can describe how happy I am. Thanks Yul. Best cousin and friend ever!" the girl wrapped her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

"Cheesy. Im gonna cry..hu hu hu" Yuri joked and made a funny crying face. The girl attempted to place a kiss on Yuri but Yuri stopped her immedietly. "No-no-no,your not my Sica-baby!"

"I can be your Yoona-baby." Yoona continued to cousin as they walked outside the airport.

"Lol no thanks. I dont like tall girls." Yuri replied and Yoona laughed, she remembered now that Yuri likes girls shorter than her; one proof to that is Jessica.

  The duo rode a taxi cab heading to Yoona's house. As silence roamed over the back of the taxi cab's seat. Yuri noticed Yoona was quite tensed so she thought of something to break the silence. "You sure you wanna do this honey bee?"

Yoona then felt confused at Yuri statement. She looked at Yuri's face and gesture for an answer, she realized Yuri was copiying lady gaga's telephone video.

"What do you mean am I sure?" Yoona played it aswell, as Beyonce.

"You know what they say, once you kill a cow. You gotta make a burger.." Yuri acted like lady gaga and Yoona bursted in laughter. Yuri laughed as well, she looked at the taxi driver at the mirror. He was making a confused face. Yuri smiled at him gesturing there is nothing to worry they are not butchers of cows or burger-making girls.

They soon reached Yoona's house, they were greeted by Yoona's maids and butlers. Yoona was a really rich kid while Yuri was a plain middle-class.

Yoona was amused at her cousin being in-awe about their house no mansion at Seoul. "Its not as big as the one in the US, Yul."

"I know but you alone?! Will live here. Woah!"

"I have maids and butlers Yul, you can sleep here sometimes too." Yoona smiled at her cousin.

"With Jessica?" Yuri gave a wide smile at Yoona.

"You think dirty.. Eww. Just clean up your mess with the.. Girls, you'll be bringin' here." Yuri lightly slappedYoona's shoulder. "Im getting Joohyun here.." Yuri smirked at Yoona. "Yo-you traitor! Not her!"

"With you ofcourse,silly!" Yuri sincerely said.

 

 

 Yuri was also once rich as her cousin is but that is when her father was there. Yuri studied in the states with Yoona back then at their elementary years. When her mother's money was not enough to sustain her education at US, they moved back to Korea. Studiying High school at Korea, she saw a familiar girl, Joohyun. She remembered she was the girl her cousin used to have a crush on. She emailed her cousin, Yoona about the matter, but Yuri did not thought Yoona will still like Joohyun after years have passed. Yoona replied immedietly and even sent Yuri plane tickets and some money to go to US. And now Yoona wants to be in Yuri and Joohyun's school though the school is not fit for rich kid like her.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

    At SooMan High School, classes have already ended and every student are preparing to go home.

"Tiffany, Hyo you guys coming?" a brunette stood fron her seat.

"Yea, Jess you worry about Yuri too much.." Tiffany a red haired girl stood up as well and draged another girl, Hyoyeon. "But did you guys even listen to this weeks lessons?" Hyoyeon a blonde girl complained. Tiffany and Jessica took a minute to think if they did.

"No." both answered together.

"So basically, we'll be good friends to Yuri, give her notes and tutorials to catch up with the lessons and both of you know nothing about the lessons?" Hyoyeon elaborated the matter.

"I have some history notes.." Jessica proudly showed them her notebook.

"I can help with English." Tiffany said.

"I have science but math, who's good at it?" Hyoyeon asked. Silence filled up the place as the three thought no one at their group was good at it, and no one also bothered to even listen to their math teacher.

"Lets just let Yuri fail it." Tiffany joked because she can clearly see the brunette is not amused.

"....." Jessica was getting annoyed. She thought she can have extra points in Yuri's eyes if she tried to be concerned at Yuri studies.

"Ok princess dont get stressed. Lets look at our notes if we have even just one lesson.." Hyoyeon took out her notebook and so was the others. Suprisingly, the three had an empty notebook.

"Wow some good student we are." Tiffany laughed.

"Now what?" Jessica questioned.

Tiktok tiktok.

"I know! Fany-ah! The senior kid!" Hyoyeon pointed at Tiffany. "Ohh yea, Tae-Tae! She's quite the nerd at math." Tiffany cheerfully said.

"Ok so call your Tae-Tae, Tiff." Jessica told Tiffany and Tiffany brought out her phone.

"You have her number? A-are you two da-dating? Ayiie! The nerdy TaeTae and pretty Fany!" Hyoyeon teased Fany while Jessica didn't care cause in the back of her mind she knew Tiffany liked Taeyeon aswell. "Were just friends silly! But she is useful to me." Tiffany winked while waiting for Taeyeon to pick up.

  Taeyeon picked up. "F-fany-ah?!" Taeyeon nervously said.

"Hi Tae Tae! Are you busy tonight?" Taeyeon gulped and felt a warm feeling around herself. She thought Tiffany is asking her out on a date, two of them in the park. Strolling, holding hands.

 While Taeyeon was busy at her dreamland, Jessica told Tiffany to give Taeyeon an offer she will surely accept. "TaeTae? Still there?" Tiffany snapped Taeyeon out of her dreamland. "Y-yes ppani-ah?" The older girl was very nervous.

"Can you be a tutor for me? Just for tonight." The red head made it sound y and very tempting. She liked this teasing as well. Jessica rolled her eyes at Tiffany while Hyoyeon was amused by the scene.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was heating up. Her fantasy was getting wilder, she even thought of being alone with Tiffany in her room.. Alone. The word swallowed up Taeyeon into thinking dirty thoughts.  Suddenly she snapped back only to hear Tiffany asking for her answer.

  "Yea sure Tippani..So wh-" she was cut by Tiffany. "-Pick me up at the school. Ill wait hurry."

Taeyeon then heared a beep from her phone. It took her a minute to snap again. She hurriedly changed her clothes, fixed her hair and face. She ran up to the school.

 

  When Taeyeon arrived she found Tiffany with two girls. Her face looked so shocked with a bit disappointnent. I thought it was just me and her.. She thought to herself. Hyoyeon said hi and Jessica stayed quiet. Tiffany on the other hand, noticed the older girl's disappointment. She ran up to Taeyeon and grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

 "Im sorry if I didnt told you, you'll help us tutor a friend. Pleeaaase Taengoo~!" Tiffany cutely pouted and hugged Taeyeon's arm tighter. "Its ok Ppani-ah.."

 Taeyeon cant resist. Tiffany herself, her cute pout and her clinging on her arm. Not to mention the feeling of Tiffany's chest.

 

How bad can it be? Hehe Taeyeon thought to herself as they all went to Yuri's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'll be updating it but I cant make sure its fast. Maybe twice a week? Please dont kill me. XD

This first chapter is just the beginning. Can we have a pair voting soon? ke ke ke

 

Oh yea,do comment my lovely readers~

 

-choikufu