090. Great Divide

The Yuri-Effect

 

Chapter 90 - Great Divide

 

 

 After School, Yuri tried to chase Jessica and explain to her what she saw. But Jessica left the school with Tiffany as soon as possible. So Yuri decided to go to their dance practice.

 

 "Can I master the moves in two practice sessions?" Yoona asked Yuri as they headed to the dance studio.

 "I'm sure you can!" Yuri motivately replied. As they reached the studio, Hyoyeon was there dancing. Yuri and Yoona watched Hyoyeon's moves, they were stunned. After Hyoyeon's dance they greeted the dancer.

 "That was so good Hyoyeon-unnie!" Yoona complimented and Yuri clapped at Hyoyeon.

 "Thanks, Yoona." Hyoyeon sat down and dried herself with her towel. "I asked Yoona to replace Sooyoung.." Yuri sat beside Hyoyeon, Yoona on the other hand looked around. "She agreed. We can teach Yoona the steps now." Yuri further explained. Yuri looked at the mirror in front to see Hyoyeon's reaction. Hyoyeon was smiling weakly and Yuri doesn't understand why.

 "Hyo? What do you think?" She asked her friend.

 "It’s over." Hyoyeon looked down.

 "No its not! We can still replace Sooyoung.." Yuri disagreed. Hyoyeon stood up and looked down to Yuri.

 "One of our members backed out because she found out Sooyoung backed out." Hyoyeon explained, she looked hurt though. "She said how can we win without us complete? And then she quited." Hyoyeon sighed; Yuri stood up and comforted her friend.

 "Besides, Yuri we can't change members. Their names are registered." Hyoyeon explained. "The dream's over." Hyoyeon picked up her bag and bottled water.

 "I guess my mom was right, dancing won't lead me anywhere.." Hyoyeon stopped from walking, she wiped her face. "Our dream will forever be a dream." Hyoyeon looked back to Yuri.

 "Yuri.. But I'm happy enough; we've come to the finals." Hyoyeon broke a tear but a smile was there. She quickly looked away and walked, but she stopped to see Yoona.

 "You can't just quit." Yoona said.

 "I can.." Hyoyeon replied.

 "What about the other members working hard? Yuri went through all the trouble to make me agree." Yoona explained to Hyoyeon, but the girl didn't seem to change in decision. "Unnie.. Come on, I'm a fast learner! I can practice your moves!" But Hyoyeon only passed by Yoona. Yoona continued to motivate Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon pretended not to hear any, she continued to leave.

 "Yul?" Yoona approached Yuri who’s sad on the floor.

 "She told me it was her childhood dream. But why would she give up like so?" Yuri asked. Yoona sat beside her. "Maybe.. There's something important.. That she realized." Yoona was somehow reflecting to herself with her reply.

 "I don't know my dream, Yoong." Yuri shared.

 "To be with Sica?" Yoona laughed at her reply and Yuri smiled. "Well isn't that a dream?" Yoona added.

 "Somehow like a good future, something like be this or be that and make this.." Yuri closed her eyes, thinking back what she really wanted. She remembered her kids, Yeon Hee, Hae Rin and Hyunki.

 "You have a good future ahead I tell you. You have Seohyun as a wife!" Yoona told her cousin, Yuri smiled at Yoona. "She's your wife, idiot." Yoona smiled weakly, she knows it’s somehow impossible.

 Yoona received a call from her father, trying to ask her whereabouts. Yoona excused herself and talked to her father.

 Yuri looked at herself through the mirror, she tried to smile.

 Future me, I want three kids with Sica and Sica only. Yuri mentally laughed at her thought.

 

  Yoona came back. "Yul? Can I go? Since we're not going to practice." She asked permission. Yuri agreed, she told Yoona she'd also go.

  "My dad told me to bring Tiffany to our house.." Yoona dialed Tiffany's number.

 "She's probably busy looking for an outfit." Yuri explained as they walked out of the studio. Yoona looked at her curious.   

 "Before I got her to agree with your condition, she told me to make Taeyeon go out with her tomorrow." Yuri explained. Yoona laughed at it.

 "She's totally glued to Taeyeon." Yoona stopped contacting Tiffany and kept her phone on her pocket.

 "I'll just wait for her to go home." Yoona's car was waiting outside, Yoona offered a ride to Yuri but she declined. Yuri said she'll head somewhere first.

 

 Yuri walked around town on herself. She became sad thinking back on her cute little kids. Somehow she some regrets came into her mind, not because of Seohyun and Tiffany but because of Hyunki and Hae Rin. She passed by the fast food chain she once came by with Hae Rin. She remembered Hyunki when she saw the bookstore she bought a book for the kid. It really made Yuri realize, these kids will no longer be there with her in the future.

 Yuri went home and her mother wasn't there, she looked at her desk and papers and pictures are scattered on the desk. She saw Tiffany's picture that Hae Rin left, she saw some of her with her mother. She also saw Yoona's picture there, all were memories. Yuri opened her phone. Jessica was the wallpaper; this was the one special picture she always needed to see.

 She called Jessica and the answering machine picked up.

 

 Please leave a message after the beep.

 

 "Uhm.. Sica? About me and Sunny earlier. It’s not what you think okay? Call me back. I'll explain to you.. And uhm.. Take care.. I love you!"

 Yuri left her message, hoping Jessica will call her soon. Yuri decided to walk down the neighborhood for a while. She picked up her phone and left their home.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Oh my.. We're getting closer to the . Anyways when this fic finishes, will you guys continue to support my fics? HAHA! I hope so.. :P

 

Next chapter is something you guys should watch out for >:) I'm telling you.. Starting from that. You'll get the whole picture..

It's entitled: Realization Effect. It has two parts and its really a very exciting .. :) So till then, you guys need to wait. XD

 

 

-Hakufuu