063. Seeking Secrets Part Three

The Yuri-Effect

The final part of the long Seeking Secrets chapter~

I hope my OTP gets better soon.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 61 - Seeking Secrets Part 3

 

 

 

 "Different? Just tell me.. I'll listen.." Yoona continued to tail Seohyun. "You won’t leave me.." Seohyun stopped.

 "Promise, Yoona."

 "Promise."

 

 Seohyun took Yoona's hand and continued walking. They remained the same until they reached a Seohyun's home. Seohyun opened their gate and pulled Yoona inside. The house was dark and dim, it seems no one was living there. Inside the house, Seohyun opened the lights and everything was a mess. The kitchen, the living room, the wallpapers were all in chaos. Seohyun took a small chair and gave it to Yoona. "Sit.." Seohyun said and Yoona did so. "I'll get something to drink.." Seohyun left Yoona for the kitchen. Yoona looked around, papers and clothes were scattered all over the floor. The scent of the room was covered with alcohol and ciggarette.

 

 "I'm sorry.. But this is my life.." Seohyun came back with a glass of juice, she gave it too Yoona and Yoona smiled to her. "My mother will be home soon." Seohyun smiled back at Yoona. "I'll introduce you to her, Yoong."

 "Sure. I'll help you clean up this place.." Yoona took Seohyun's hand but Seohyun shook her head. "No.. It will only be messy after she comes home." Seohyun sat on the floor. "My mom works at a club.." Seohyun revealed.

 "And? What's wrong with that?" Yoona contradicted.

 "She's a stripper." Seohyun looked down. "I got this wound because we had a fight last night.."

 "I was always worried about her health, she's always drinking, smoking, going home late and bringing home men.." Seohyun continued. Yoona got of her seat and joined Seohyun on the floor. "She.. Accidentally slashed my shoulder with a knife.. She said she hates me. I am of no use.." Seohyun's tears began to fall.

 "I didn’t want to tell you about me because I was afraid that you'll be disgusted of who I am." Seohyun faced Yoona with tears falling of no end. "My family is a wreck.. I am nothing compared to people as fortunate as you.. I can't even take care of my mother well.. I am nothing but a dirty unfortunate girl." Seohyun cried but Yoona wrapped her arms around the girl. "It’s not true.. I told you. I love you therefore I'll accept who you are.."

 

 The door knob suddenly turned, Seohyun became alarmed. She quickly stood up. "Yoona.." She looked down to Yoona, smiling. Yoona stood up as well, holding Seohyun's hand.

 Seohyun's mother had cigar on her fingers; a man in a black suit carried her. It seems she was slightly drunk, but seeing Seohyun with a visitor she quickly changed in mood. "W-what do we have here?" She said eyeing Yoona. The woman approached Yoona and left the man on their doorstep. "H-hey? I thought its jus-!" Seohyun's mother ignored whatever the man said and slammed the door. The man knocked on their door. "What the f-?!"

 "Go home! I have a visitor!" Seohyun's mother shouted and locked their door. Afterwards she faced Yoona and Seohyun. "Where was I.. Oh you.. Who might you be?" The woman walked and smoked her cigar. Her make-up and hair was as messy as the house was. "Hyun's classmate e?" She took a seat by the staircase. Seohyun dragged Yoona near to her mother. "She's Yoona Im, umma." Seohyun introduced and Yoona took a bow. "She's also my girlfriend." Seohyun held Yoona's hand tight. The woman gave stern looks to Yoona, up from her head and down to her toes. She stood up and faced Yoona.

 "You fell in-love with this kid?" Pointing at Seohyun. "She's useless and a bad luck, go and play with other kids not Hyun.." She lightly pushed Yoona but Yoona stood strong. "She's not ma’am. I love her." With the words 'I love her', Seohyun's mother laughed. "What does a skinny kid like you know about love?" She poked Yoona's shoulder again and again. "You rely on your parents for money, you'll only use Hyun for your puppy love games. Just go home and play with dollies or computer.." The woman turned Yoona to the door and pushed her but Yoona's hand was interlocked with Seohyun.

 "Hyun you are not playing with her, understand?" The woman gave Seohyun large threatening eyes. "I am not playing umma." Seohyun justified. The woman turned to Seohyun. She held Seohyun's wrist and threw it downwards like a piece of waste. "I am your mother and some teenager won't get you! She'll use you for play times and give you nothing afterwards! Love? What is Money to Love?! Huh?!" Seohyun's mother was suppose to slap Seohyun but Yoona stopped the woman.

 "Get out of my house! I told you, you are not getting my daughter!" Seohyun's mother pushed Yoona again but this time it got Yoona on her knees. Yoona's cell phone and wallet fell out of her pocket.

 "Your father seems more of a suitable person for Hyun than you. He’s the one who provides you those anyways.." Seohyun's mother picked up the wallet. "You have some loaf of cash here.." The woman smirked. Yoona stood up and hid Seohyun behind her. Seohyun's mother slapped Yoona on the face. "You're stinking' rich are you? Soft delicate skin and wallet flowing with heavy cash.." The woman slapped Yoona on the other cheek. Yoona just gave the woman a glare. Seohyun was trying to get in front but Yoona was gripping her. "Hyun is better off with old men with loads of cash. That way they'll give my money fast and sure.." The woman laughed.

 

 "That's your concern?.. Seohyun's better off with.. Those kinds of people? You're her mother but you'd rather sell her?" Yoona spoke, she tried to contain most of her anger for the past minutes but the woman was clearly putting her temper to the test. "And you call yourself a mother?"

 "You little-!" Seohyun's mother got angry at Yoona and slammed Yoona with a lamp shade. Yoona guarded with her arms but the woman slammed her again and again.

 "Umma stop! Stop it!" Seohyun was trying to -in but Yoona was still stopping her. Yoona doesnt want Seohyun to get hurt anymore. "You disrepectful kid!" The woman pushed Yoona with Seohyun. Yoona hugged Seohyun. "Seohyun looks out for you dearly and you never realized that?! I'll take Seohyun with me!" Yoona said and Seohyun could only tear up from all the tension. "She loves you so much.." Yoona added. Seohyun supported Yoona's weight because Yoona was losing her balance. "Shut up. You dont know what my family had been through.." The woman defended.

 "I may not know. But I won’t let Seohyun be hurt.." Yoona walked dizzy but she was dragging Seohyun with her outside. The woman faced the other way, letting the two go. Before exiting, Seohyun still looked back to her mother, standing quiet.

 

 "Umma..."

 

 "Seo.. Let’s just go.. " Yoona wrapped her right arm to Seohyun because her direction was failing her. Her head took some hits from the lamp shade and it made her dizzy.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Yaaah YoonHyun will be under the same house?! GAAAH byun mind.. HAHAHA why am I thinking so when Yoona and Seohyun are both injured..

Need to get this off my damn head.. @__@ XD

 

Seohyun's mother: "Hyun you are not playing with her, understand?"

Seohyun: "It depends on what kind of play umma.."

Yoona: "And I already played it."

 

Ohmy... That's Hakufuu's version of the story. XD HAHAHA nevermind it byunkid~

 

 

 

-Hakufuu