000. Yuri-Effect Stop Over Sessions

The Yuri-Effect

 Yuri-Effect Stop Over Sessions,

 

  Hi there Hakufuu here! It has been a long ride in this story, quite the long one that is. Anyways this chapter, is another insert chapter really sorry guys but I had to stop the story for the time being and show you stuffs behind the making of this fanfic.

 This story, of course as stated in the introduction, it came from the manga Yomeiro Choice, if you guys have the right age () and time, check it out. But even if it came there, this fic has a completely different story line than it. Y-E or YulE or how we call it.

 So let’s speed up the pace, I made this short interview for my friend Choi, it includes questions that are very interesting, made in order for us readers to understand more of the fic. I am a reader like you guys anyways; I am just ahead in chapters, maybe about 10 chapters away from what you guys can read lol. You guys really have to read this, it’s really informative and it will give you some enlightening throughout the story. I strongly suggest it!  

 

Tell me what's the story behind the tittle, 'Yuri-Effect':

 

The original tittle of the story was 'Baby Baby', I know such a common title. It came from Snsd's very own Baby baby song, I love that song. Anyways, Yuri-Effect because of well Yuri's charming self. I got the whole title thingy from an AXE commercial, Axe-Effect lol, whereas goddesses will fall slogan? Anybody knowing it? It came from there. As you can see, Yuri's future wives are goddesses so I decided to make it the title.

 

 Why Yuri?

 

Yuri is the Kkab of the group, but the truth is; Taeng was the original main character of the story. Well Taeyeon has a lot of fangirls so I thought it was good to have her but! Yuri has this charming appearance and out-going personality while Taeyeon gives off a quiet aura as I can see, so I chosed Yuri instead. Besides I think it’s better as Yuri, don’t you agree kuuf?

 

 Explain the setting of the story, 'SooMan High':

 

Again, originally as Taeyeon was the main character; it was supposed to be how they are. The girls are members of Girls Generation, and they faced these future baby problems. But I thought it would not match my plot line. Then when I changed the main character, I changed the setting as well. SooMan high yey!

 

 Who's Yuri's main pairing here anyways? YulTi? YulSic? SeoRi? SunRi?

 

 YulSic, because Yuri really likes Jessica in the story but don't think the story will end YulSic. It’s uncertain; I just said Yuri likes Jessica the best. Kinda like a favorite girl.

So there’s a possibility of other Yuri pairing ending?

Yea. Possible haha! To add a little note, it was suppose to be YoonYul not SeoRi, but chodding baby girl isn't a good idea. I mean, the kid acting like a kid? Seriously. So no YoonYul sadly.

 

 The names of the kids, care to explain? I am really curious how you came up with them.

 

 Oh that. This was the first thing that I wrote down even before the official plot. I thought it was hard to write the plot with me just labeling, baby 1 and baby 2. So I thought of names, I wrote down names of koreans I know and mix them. But it has a pattern though, example it the name Hae Rin, its rythym came from Eu-Ree, get me? Hyun-ki and Yeon Hee as well.

 Noticed a little secret? The kids call their parents different from each other, quite showing some of their personality. Yeon Hee calles Yuri, Yul-papa then Hae Rin calls Yuri, Yul-daddy while Hyunki calls Yuri, Yul-appa. Bet you didn't see that! haha!

(I seriously know that!)

 

 

 Who's your favorite baby and why?

 

 How about you haha? Anyways, my favorite baby? Do I have to choose? Ok fine, but this does not mean I’m bias to the pair ok? Yeon Hee, I love this kid, she's funny and Sica-like. She reminds me of my chubby niece. And again, I am not baised on YulSic.

 

 What happen to the other characters? They rarely show up! SooSunHyo!

 

Really sorry, I made Hyoyeon part of the JeTi friendship circle because I wanted more parts with her but as JeTi started to driff away so as Hyoyeon. I love Hyoyeon no doubt but I promise you'll see her more in the late chapters. SooSun, I said I wanted them as a pair right? So wait. Sooner they will. ;)

 

 Tell me the structure of your work.

 

 Are you my professor?! Structure, I just try to make each chapter interesting. But one thing I always do, Yuri is the main character so I add her in every chapter. Even just a short scene from her that is. Just like in chapter 16, Final Seconds. This was a TaeNy chapter but Yuri was in the first scene. Some are missing Yuri scenes but the chapter must be a special chapter Hehe info~

 

 If you were a reader which pair would you ship, in this story?

 

Personally, YulTi. I want them together lol. Sica can lighten up to Taeyeon and so does Taeyeon to Jessica. But I can't just let myself be swayed by what I like; I want my readers’ opinion and some reality checks. Sample reality check: If YulTi happened in chapter Gravity, then Yuri is not a desirable character anymore for me that is. Remember chapter Almost? Well Yuri made a promise you shi- Yuri! If you're serious to bringing back Tiffany be sure to contact Sica this first: Sica go to Taeyeon instead, Soshi-world needs TaengSic and YulTi more.

Author-ssi seems YulTi baised.

No am not. I just think they look good in this story.

 

 What's the process, time in making this?

 

Process was,yes. Make the names of the kids first and then make a plot. The story already ended in my plot line, I consumed 2 days (with intervals) in thinking over the plot. It was quite hard, the plot had so many conflicts especially to Yuri that I blamed myself for such lol.  The ending was worst! Seriously, the before was fine but ending, sure no joke and play time. So after I had my plot done, I started writing the ending first because I had to finalize it very well, we all want a good ending not like the Yomeiro Choice one. Seriously, not that ending please!

 I write chapters in my free times, at school, home or somewhere in my phone that's why updating is fast. I don’t brag no, I just feel the same way as you guys do. I mean, if I was left hanging for a stupid cliff-hanger for a month already, I'd probably drop the story or forget it, and re-reading can sometimes be so tiring. But re-read YulE surely you'll laugh again and maybe get enlighten a bit.

 

 Light-Comedy Drama, but sometimes Heavy-Drama appears. Care to explain? And Sometimes I hate drama.

 

Yea, I can be quite the emotional freak, but heavy drama happens on the happiest characters. Have you noticed? Happy Yuri cries for Icy Sica lol. But I still try to cope up with the comedy genre, I tried to make you guys laugh; but I guess as the chapter proceeds to the near it gets heavier. So please be prepared for that.

 

 What should we expect in the upcoming chapters?

 

Expect the unexpected lol! YulE is the kind of fic that provides you confusion and surprises. It cannot be predicted easily and it has a very complex plot. So it leaves you thinking but in the end, it makes you depend on the author for the decisions on the story. But surely you support the characters or pairs you like, I would love if you guys will still continue to support your pairs, never give up and try to believe. I assure you guys more great chapters as we go on. I hope you guys keep your patience with me and this story.

 

Now that this crappy chapter is done, I'd like to hear from you too. Do take the time to question, Pm or comment. I will read and answer it all. Thank you guys again! YulE will resume its story.

 

Oh and I'm starting my next fanfic after finishing this story, it will be different from this. Really different so I hope you guys support it too! *360 bow* thank you for giving the time in reading this.

 

 

Would you mention this? choikufu. Its Choi+Hakufu :)

 

 

End of YulE Stop Over Session 

 

I will update later on tonight. I promise guys!  :D We just got to have more updates. Right right? I want to share the good parts as soon as possible.

 

 

And our main character here, Yuri. Agrees. >:)