046. Lucky kid

The Yuri-Effect

 

 

 

Chapter 46 - Lucky kid.

 

 

 

 

 Morning at SooMan high,

 

 

 

 "How’s your sleep?"

 "Were together last night and you'll ask me that?" A red haired girl held on to a taller girl's arm she looked pale but she tried smiling.

 "I wanted to ask it earlier but I needed to go home.. I hope you're fine." The taller girl replied.

 

 "Yuri! Fany!" A blonde girl was running towards them. They both waved to the girl. "You two are early today.." The blonde complimented.

 "Someone woke me up too early.." Yuri blurted.

  Because she didn’t sleep, she cried.. All night.. Yuri mentally added.

 

 Tiffany lightly punched her. "Well you needed to go home!"

 Hyoyeon looked at the two confused.

"I slept in her house." Yuri explained to Hyoyeon. "I see.. I think Sica's going to be late.. Again." Hyoyeon said. They all walked towards their classroom.

 "My princess needs her beauty sleep." Yuri answered.

 

 They all took their respective seats. The class went on without Jessica coming to the class.

 

 Lunch break,

 

 Yoona and Seohyun was walking towards the faculty. Seohyun needed to give something to their class adviser.

 

 "Yoona are you sure Hyunki's ok to stay in your house?" Seohyun asked.

 "Yep. My mother is in Korea but she's so busy in the business.. So she rarely comes home." Yoona took the papers Seohyun held on. "Don’t worry, now let me ok?" Seohyun said thank you and they entered the faculty office together.

 

 After a while, they went out of the office.

 "Treat me lunch, Seohyun-ah!" Yoona wrapped an arm around Seohyun's shoulders.

 "Ok, Yoong." Seohyun gladly said. "Let's go out again later ok? With little Seohyun?" Yoona offered. She really liked Hyunki more after their short bonding. Hyunki was mature, she understood Yoona was Seohyun's present lover. She just told Seohyun and Yoona: "This is the present. The future will be different."

 

 In Yoona's mind, she replied that there's no way she'd let Seohyun go.

 

 "But I wonder what will our baby look like?" Yoona put a finger on her lower lip. "You're thinking about that already? Isn’t it quite fast?" Seohyun wyringly looked at Yoona.

 "Haha was I? But I plan to be with you forever Seo." Yoona leaned forward to kiss Seohyun's check but she stopped.

 "Can I?"

 Seohyun looked at Yoona and bow.

 

 

 Yoona kissed her on the check. She gazed at Seohyun's lips.

 

 But I want her lips.. Am I being a byun? Yoona mentally asked herself.

 

 "Yaah! Lovey dovey!" Someone screamed pointing at Seohyun and Yoona.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 Taeyeon was walking down the 2nd year hallway, probably looking for Jessica. Jessica didn't text Taeyeon she was absent today.

 

 Taeyeon saw Tiffany come out of their classroom. She waited if Jessica would soon come out too. Taeyeon felt like saying sorry for her words to Tiffany she wanted to approach but Yuri and Hyoyeon came out and tailed Tiffany.

 

 "T-that.. Yuri.. Always with her.." Taeyeon talked to herself. "Jessica said I should trust the feeling Tiffany made me feel.." Taeyeon empowered herself with such words.

 

 She took a deep breath.

 

 "Kim Taeyeon-ah?" Someone patted her on the shoulder. Taeyeon turned around to see whom. "Y-Yuri.."

 "You dropped this..?" Yuri picked up the papers from the floor, Taeyeon took the paper. She looked at Tiffany looking at them both. "Uhm.. Thanks.."

 Taeyeon's plan backfired so she needed to leave immediately.

 

 "Taeyeon.. Since Jessica's absent.. Would you care to eat with us?" Yuri asked Taeyeon before she could go further. Yuri looked at Tiffany. "It's ok right?"

 "Sure.. But what about Tae-Tae? Is it ok?" Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon, something Taeyeon could not resist.

 "O-Ok.."

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 At the cafeteria, they saw Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung together. Yuri sat by their table.

 

 "Awee you two are so sweet!" Yuri giggled seeing Seohyun feed Yoona a spoonful of rice. Seeing so, Seohyun and Yoona quickly retreated.

 Yuri and the other's took their seat but Taeyeon felt awkward being with them. Yuri stood up. "Seat here, unnie." Yuri offered her seat, beside Tiffany.

 

 What are y-you doing?! Tiffany mentally asked looking at Yuri confused. Yuri winked at her friend.

 

 Taeyeon didn’t move, she froze by that moment. "Don't you want to seat by my side Tae-Tae?" Tiffany again smiled. Taeyeon took the seat immediately.

 

 Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed at Taeyeon. Yuri sat beside Taeyeon, then she eyed her cousin.

 "I assume you two are ok now?"

 "Yea.." Yoona answered.

 

 "Are you guys.. A couple?" Sooyoung asked while eating her food.

 "Uhmm.." Yoona looked at Seohyun, Seohyun made a face like 'why are you looking at me for?'

 "W-we.." Yoona was not embarrassed yet she does not know if Seohyun would like to share it to others.

 "Yes,unnie.. We are." Seohyun answered. Yoona didnt want Seohyun to get the wrong signals so she wrapped an arm around Seohyun's shoulder.

 "Im so happy for you two!" Sooyoung happily said. "Me too! Congratulations!" Hyoyeon also said.

 "You two sounded like two parents, congratulating their child.. Getting married." Yuri laughed.

 "I told you guys right?  'Marry your daughter, make her my wife..'" Yoona said. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's memory were refreshed about their short game back at Yuri's house.

 "Yoona's becoming more like Yuri as the days pass.." Tiffany crossed her arms. Yoona begged to disagree. "Quite.. Hehe." Seohyun added, now Yoona really disagreed.

 "I'm still better looking.." Yuri fixed her hair, gesturing a model-like smile. They all laughed at the joker, except Taeyeon.

 Cough cough~ "Ehem." Yuri faked a cough to get everyone's attention. She placed a hand on Taeyeon's hand.

 "But Taeyeon's the best looking."

 Taeyeon looked at Yuri with disbelief. Everyone also did.

 "'Cause you have a red-haired goddess head over heels for you." Yuri winked at Taeyeon making a pout pointing at Tiffany.  Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

 

 "Ayiie!" Sooyoung cheered on.

 "Dorky-Tae and Pretty-Fany!" Hyoyeon added a tease. "I gotta admit you two look good together, right Hyunnie?" Yoona asked Seohyun. "Yes, a 100%!" Seohyun clapped.

 

 "Aiish you guys. Look Tae-Tae's blushing!" Tiffany turned away looking at her food. Taeyeon snapped shyly she looked down as well.

 

 Yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 But then Yuri's phone rang. She answered it quick. Her friends looked at her.

 

 

 "..Its Jessica.."

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Kinda late eh? HAHA I said I'll update daily but I've been quite... Busy lol no I was quite lazy. XD

Sorry guys.. Comedy chapter for now, let's leave out some dramas for a while because more dramas are

ahead~

 

Thank you for all the support! ^_^ Guys~ I hope you stay tuned ;)

 

-choikufu