086. Mistakes and Regrets P2

The Yuri-Effect

This will again be a double update. Why? Because I don't wanna keep you guys hanging, besides this chapters (86-87) is one of my favorites so I wanna share this to you all.. I'll tell you guys why I love this on the next chapter.. >:D

 

for now enjoy it. ♥

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 86- Mistakes and Regrets P2

 

 

 

 In the Hwang mansion, Yoona's relatives had gathered to meet Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang, the one and only daughter of the owner of the Hwang Corporation.

 

 "Are you done dressing up?" Yoona knocked on Tiffany's doorstep. No one answered though. Yoona used the spare keys of Tiffany's room to unlock it.

 "Tiff-Tiffany!" Yoona found no one inside, she found the windows opened. It seemed Tiffany tied her blanket to get down. Yoona quickly ran outside to the backyard to chase Tiffany.

 "Yoon.. Hey wher-" Yoona ignored everyone and ran to chase Tiffany.

 

 Yoona found that the gate of the backyard leading to the streets was opened. So she had a hint that Tiffany went outside the mansion premises already. She found an earring on the street; it looked expensive so probably it belongs to Tiffany. Yoona ran to find Tiffany once again.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 Back at Sooyoung's neighborhood. Sooyoung came out to talk to Yuri.

 "Yuri.." Sooyoung spoke. "How did it go?" Yuri smiled and happily asked. Sooyoung pushed Yuri.

 "It’s all your fault." Sooyoung angrily said. "If it wasn't for you.. I shouldn't have told her!" Sooyoung was still angry. Yuri doesn't know why though. "Wh-what exactly happen Soo?" Yuri still calmly asked. "Sunny doesn't like me okay? She likes you!" Yuri was shocked with what Sooyoung had said. "Now what more would you want to suggest? But I suggest you to leave." Sooyoung turned around and walked inside her home.

 "I'm sorry Soo, I didn't know.. But Soo." Yuri grabbed Sooyoung's wrist. "Taeyeon needs you. Hyoyeon also.." Yuri tried to smile. "If you'll end our friendship.. I think they shouldn't be affected." Yuri released her hold and was sadden by what had happen. She sadly retreated from Sooyoung's home to Sunny.

 

 "Sorry Yuri-ah.." Sunny heard everything. Yuri rubbed Sunny's head, messing up her hair style. "I just.. Didn't know.. I'm sorry unnie. You know how much I feel for Jessica." Sunny smiled back with Yuri's words. "It’s okay.. I know it.."

 Yuri continued to walk. "What should I tell her Yuri-ah?" Sunny followed. "The best line is.. I love you too." Yuri looked back to Sunny. "But pretending is wrong." Yuri turned to her front once again.

 "Let's just hope.. You two remain friends." Yuri walked. With that, Sunny didn't follow anymore.

 

 

 

 Walking home, Yuri saw Tiffany pass by bare footed. She tried calling Tiffany but she was running quick. She tried to ignore it but she was concerned of Tiffany somehow.

 "Tiffany!" Yuri called out but Tiffany already ran and turned left, not hearing Yuri. As Yuri turned back, she saw Yoona.

 "Where did s-she go?" Yoona was heavily panting from the running. But she was quite surprised to have come across Yuri. "Yoong.."

 "Where did Tiffany go?" Yoona stood straight, calming herself. "Whats happening?" Yuri asked, approaching her cousin.

 "I have no time for stories, Yul. So tell me where she went.." Yoona glared at Yuri. "I guess the better question is.. What happen to you?" Yuri stand pityful to her cousin, Seohyun was right. Yoona changed, into a jerk.

"Uhg. Just move!" Yoona forcefully pushed Yuri. But before Yoona can go, Yuri grabbed Yoona's waist.

 "I'm sure Tiffany's running away from you."

 The two faced each other, Yoona was glaring at Yuri. Yuri was such a hindrance that made Yoona slowly lose her temper. "Let me go." Yoona extorted, threatening her cousin with her glares.

 "I'll let Tiffany be with Taeyeon.." Yuri replied. She put up a serious straight face. "Yul.. I'll hurt you if you won't let me go." Yoona was blankly faced.

 "Do it." Yuri provoked her cousin. "Don't make me do it." Yoona curled her fingers and formed a fist. Yoona was clearly angry, stressed and tired. "Take a hit." Yuri further provoked.

 Yoona did gave Yuri a hit to her face, with a force that made Yuri almost collapse. Yoona pushed Yuri to the ground. "Just stay out of this!" Yoona left Yuri lying on the ground to follow Tiffany once more. But Yuri held on Yoona's shoulder and gave Yoona a hit as well.

_________________________________________________________________

 

 "Taeyeon.. Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany was trying to knock on Taeyeon's house. Their store was closed and no one seemed to answer. "Taeyeon! It’s me.. Tiffany!" Tiffany called out with all her heart. Drops of water came from the sky, it started raining.

 "Taeyeon please! Let's talk.." Tiffany was still knocking on the residence's gate, no one still answered back. Tiffany was so soaked in wet yet she remained there, waiting for Taeyeon. "Taeyeon.." Tiffany lost her energy to knock, she fell to her knees; tired from all the running.

 

 Tiffany sang to comfort her a bit. She then noticed the gates were being opened. Taeyeon opened it for her. "Ppani-ah.." Tiffany quickly stood up and hugged Taeyeon. "Taeyeon!"

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 "Damn.." Yoona rubbed her lip, it was wounded and it bleed a bit. Yoona's face was swollen from all the hit she got from Yuri. "You do realize.. Tiffany's with Taeyeon by now.." Yuri was not an exemption; she too had a wounded and swollen face. Yoona glared at Yuri.

 "Even if she does.. She's already my fiancée." Yoona replied. "But know what Yul? I dislike her.. She's lazy, spoiled and princess-like." Yoona breathed heavily, both of them let their guard down. "Then why did you leave Joohyun? You did everything to be with her again.." Yuri used her hand to comb her wet hair.

 "I did.. I did.." Yoona looked down. "But I realized she's not worth it.." Yoona smirked. Yuri shook her head left to right. "It wasn't you who loved Joohyun. I don't know you anymore.." Yuri stand disappointed at her cousin.

 

 Yoona fixed her stance and ran towards Yuri. And once again, the two fought underneath the rain.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Ohhh~ YoonYul was once my OTP, so it kinda hurts to see them fight like this.. I prefer YoonHyunYul love triangle like this. I wonder if I can make that as a next fic :/ ? XD

 

Author's OTP is currently YoonHyun.

The fight part is really intense, I mean why oh why Yoona! Why have you lost it!? And the TaeNy part is something you guys should look forward to.. I wont let you guys wait.. I'll update the next one in the next few minutes ;D

 

-Hakufuu