041. Crossing paths, heavily.

The Yuri-Effect

 

Chapter 41 – Crossing paths, heavily.

 

 

 

 Seohyun and Yoona walked together.

People were looking at them because Yoona was wearing a costume but neither one of them felt any embarrassment.

 But even so, Seohyun thought if Yoona was comfortable. "Shouldn't you change first Yoong?"

 "It’s ok.. Im afraid that if I take this off.. You won’t hug me anymore." Yoona said letting out a cute pout.

 "I will, silly.." Seohyun hugged Yoona.

 "Haha! See you never hugged me like this! I guess being keroro is good!"  Yoona held on to Seohyun's waist but thinking Seohyun might feel awkward she took it away immedietly.

 "Do you want to eat?" Seohyun asked Yoona. "My treat." She added.

 "No, my treat!" Yoona patted Seohyun's head. Seohyun shake her head.

 "This time my treat.." Seohyun fought.

 "It's ok Seo, I can treat you. Now where do you want to eat?" Yoona took Seohyun's hand but Seohyun didn’t move. "Seo?"

 "I just.. You're doing too much for me.." Seohyun stated, she did feel really special but she thought Yoona was spending too much on her; Time, money and love.

 "Hmmm.." Yoona looked up the sky.

 "Ok then.." She agreed.

 "I want to eat in a five star restaurant Seohyun-ah!" Yoona added. She dragged Seohyun, teasing. Seohyun stopped again. Yoona laughed.

 "Haha what's wrong? Your treat right? Haha!"

 "Not in the expensive ones.." Seohyun said in embarrassment. Yoona stopped laughing; she took the plastic bag Seohyun held on. "Tell you what.. You'll treat me next time, but right now my treat ok?" Yoona smiled.

 "But Yoona.. I have some money here.." Seohyun looked at her purse but Yoona held on to her hand and stopped her. "Next time." Yoona said.

 "Bu-"

 "No buts! Sargent Yoororo says so!" Yoona stood tall like a soldier.

 "Ok then.." Seohyun smiled.

 

 Yoona looked at the plastic bag. "Is this for little Seohyun?" Yoona asked Seohyun. Seohyun said yes.

 "Let's bring her with us.." Yoona took out her phone and probably she'll call her driver to fetch Hyunki.

 "Is it ok with you, Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

 "Of course, Seo. I'll be happy to take care of her with you." Yoona smiled. Seohyun rested her head on Yoona's shoulder.

 "Yongie-bear.. I love you."

 

 "I'm Yoororo of Seororo today!" Yoona happily said.

 

 "But I love you still."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 Yuri wrapped an arm around Tiffany. "Gaah. I feel like crying.." Yuri acted like crying.

 "Haha! Yoona's so sweet, I want someone like her!" Tiffany cutely shouted. Yuri tapped her head.

 "Babo~ You had me back then.. tss tss!" Yuri teased Tiffany.

 "Hmp! Then go back to me!" Tiffany went along with the teasing game.

 "Oh no turn backs! Haha!" Yuri pinched Tiffany's nose.

 "Oh really?" Tiffany arched her eye brow. Yuri released Tiffany. "Really. Really.."

 Tiffany smirked at Yuri and went back to the band.

 "Jong Hoon-ah, thank you so much for the help!" Tiffany thanked Jong Hoon. She also thanked the others. They all hugged Tiffany.

"Tiffany-ssi, we'll still be seeing each other sometime right?" one of the members asked. Tiffany agreed.

 "Oh and Jong Hoon was saying earlier if he can da-" Jong Hoon stopped his friend from spilling. Tiffany knew about it of course, she's not to naive not to.

"Maybe some other time, Jong Hoon. I have a daughter to take care first.." Tiffany smiled, very pure and caring. She then gave her bow and went back to Yuri.

 "You and Jong Hoon make a cute couple.. Ayiie!" Yuri teased Tiffany. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 "I have a daughter already.." Tiffany chuckled. They both walked around together.

"Haha seriously? I think he's better than Taeyeon.." Yuri said. Tiffany stopped walking and looked at Yuri straight. "You're wrong.." Tiffany smiled.

 Yuri's face expression became a questioning one. "I know you.. She's not your type."

 Tiffany took a deep breath and turned around. "Maybe so. But preferences are different to love Yuri-ah.."

 "Woah.." Yuri left hanging on Tiffany's words.

 "Just kidding!" Tiffany turned around and flashed Yuri her eye smile. "High five , best friend!" Tiffany arched her left hand high. Yuri smiled and gave her best friend a high five.

 "I miss this.." Tiffany smiled weakly. Yuri held on to Tiffany's left hand.

 "I miss it too. " Yuri smiled back. She even put her head on Tiffany's head as they walked.

 "You know.. I dreamt of this." Yuri confessed, Tiffany was indeed her past love. "Does this prove that dreams come true?" Tiffany chuckled.

 "Somehow.. Haha!" Yuri laughed as well. She then wrapped an arm around Tiffany's shoulder. "Tiffany's my preference." Yuri said.

 "And Jessica is your love?" Tiffany turned her head to face Yuri.

 Yuri smiled and they continued walking so close to each other.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jessica and Taeyeon went out of a shoe store. Jessica lightly pushed Taeyeon because Taeyeon kept on calling her 'Jessics', Taeyeon said it meant Jes-sick.

 "It's cute if you ask me! JESSICS!" Taeyeon continued her teasing.

 "Oh so you want another toe injury ei?!" Jessica warned Taeyeon.

 "Not if I can evade. Haha!" Taeyeon jumped around like a silly kid.

 "Taeng-Dork!" Jessica stomped but Taeyeon evaded quick. She did it again but Taeyeon evaded.

 "Haha! I may be a dork but i'm good at evading." Taeyeon still evaded every stomp without a flaw. Jessica attempted to grab Taeyeon's shirt but Taeyeon evaded again. "Yaah! When I get you you are so dead! Taeng-dork!"

 "Haha! I won't fall for that again!" Taeyeon proudly said. Jessica prepared herself for another attack, she attempted a strong stomp on Taeyeon's foot. Taeyeon evaded but Jessica tripped causing Jessica to smash into Taeyeon's arms.

 

 "Gah. Clumsy.." Taeyeon said.

 "It’s because of yo-"

 

 "Yuri?"

 

 

 "Sica..?" 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Arc 2 of the story is almost near its end. Thank you guys for supporting this fic until this chapter, to tell you the truth

this was suppose to be a multi-shot fic but then I had some encouragements that it should be a long story. And now it is long,

because of you guys, I love my readers. huuuug~ :D

 


Let me know what you guys think so far ~ :)

 

-choikufu