029. Sorry, feeling pity.

The Yuri-Effect

stephaniejung won the last chapter guessing game :) The stranger is Seohyun.

 

Congrats you'll get your pairing request. :D

 

Now on with the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 29- Sorry, feeling pity.

 

 

 

 "Seo-umma!" Hyunki quickly hugged Seohyun. It felt very awkward on Seohyun but she had to be good to the kid. "H-Hyunki-ssi is Yuri-unnie at home?" Seohyun asked. Hyunki nod and lead her mother inside the house.

 "It’s ok w-we can just talk outside.." Seohyun was shy about going inside Yuri's house. But Hyunki insisted that she comes in. Hyunki ran to the kitchen where Yuri is to call her.

 

 "Who was it Hyunki-ssi?" Yuri asked.

 "Umma!" Hyunki quickly grabbed Yuri's hand and she dragged Yuri to the living room.

 "Joohyun?" Yuri called on to Seohyun who's quietly sitting on the sofa.

 "Unnie!" Seohyun stood up seeing Yuri.

 

 Yuri approached Seohyun and sat in the sofa in front Seohyun. "Please sit down Joohyun-ssi." Yuri asked. Hyunki sat beside Yuri and hugged Yuri's arms, the little kid was obviously happy her parents are together.

 "Unnie, about.. Her.." Seohyun shyly looked at Hyunki. Hyunki smiled at her mother. "What about her?" Yuri giggled at Seohyun's shyness.

 "Is she really my daughter?" Seohyun asked. Hyunki frowned at the question.

 "Im afraid that if you'd ask such questions the little kid will be sad.. Hehe" Yuri held on to Hyunki to comfort the kid.

 "I'm sorry Hyunki-ssi, I’m still.. Devastated." Seohyun apologized to her baby. Hyunki was still frowning though.

 "Seo-umma should accept it. This is reality; difference from real to fantasy is that truth hurts. Reality hurts." Hyunki expressed.

 "Reality is such a chaos that you'd rather ran away to a fake reality. Fantasy and falseness." Seohyun countered. Yuri on the otherhand, was completely overwhelmed at the conversation of deep expressions.

 "Haha I don't understand you two. All I know is that.." Yuri stopped and she looked at Hyunki. "..Seo-umma has someone she likes, and it’s real." Yuri continued. Yuri turned to look at Seohyun.

 "How are you and Yoona? Hehe" Yuri asked. Seohyun looked down.

 "Yoona doesn't trust me,unnie." Seohyun answered. "Maybe you just got the wrong idea, Joohyun-ssi." Yuri smiled. Hyunki was quietly listening.

 "Yoona is umma's current love interest, am I right?" Hyunki eyed her parents. Yuri nod and pinched the kid's nose.

 "Adult conversation, Hyunki-ssi."

 "But Yul-appa.. You shouldn't let my umma go!" Hyunki scolded Yuri.

 "Oh and why so? haha" Yuri laughed. Seohyun smiled a bit.

 "Because look at my umma!" Hyunki went to Seohyun and pointed at her mother. Yuri looked at the both.

 "My umma is smart, beautiful and simple." Hyunki proudly described Seohyun. Yuri grabbed Hyunki and tickled the kid. "I told you not to jump into adult conversations didnt I? Punishment!" Yuri continued to tickle the kid. Seohyun sat beside them both.

 "Ahahah-Appa stop haha!" Hyunki begged to stop while laughing hardly.

"I think you should stop unnie.." Seohyun said in concern of the kid. Yuri did stop. Hyunki went to Seohyun's side. "Umma protect me from that Macaca fascicularis!

 Yuri arched her eye brow. "Whats that?!"

 "It’s the scientific name of a monkey,unnie." Seohyun answered.

 Yuri eyed her playful daughter. Hyunki and Seohyun laughed. "Yah! You dare call your appa monkey!" Yuri threatened the kid.

 Hyunki dragged Seohyun with her to the corner. "Seo-umma hurry sheild me!" Hyunki hid behind Seohyun.

 Yuri approached the two.

 

 Yuri looked right, Hyunki hid left.

 Yuri looked left, Hyunki hid right.

 

 Yuri just hugged Seohyun. Seohyun was quite shocked.

 "Bleeh! Joohyun-ssi stop protecting that frog!" Yuri showed her tounge to the kid.

 "Yah! Yul-appa is a byun!" Hyunki pointed at Yuri currently hugging Seohyun. Both of them broke free from the hug. Hyunki ran to the kitchen and Yuri chased her. "Hey who told you about that word!"

 Seohyun followed them too.

 Yuri quickly grabbed Hyunki. Tickling the kid again. "Yah you! I told you not to search for that worrrrd!"

 "Haha but I was curious I just looked at the dictionary!" Hyunki explained.

 "I was just like you when I was young.. I love to read and search words unfamiliar to me." Seohyun approached the two. She even bended down to pat Hyunki's head.

 "But there are restrictions to what you are supposed to read, ok little one?" Seohyun told Hyunki. Hyunki smiled at her mother, Yuri just smiled at the two.

 

 

 

 

 "Sleep tight. Hyunki-ssi." Yuri smiled at Hyunki. "Umma and appa should sleep with me too." Yuri chuckled.

 "I told you your umma has Yoona." Yuri whispered to Hyunki. Hyunki just pouted.

 "Good night, Hyunki-ssi. Sleep tight." Seohyun smiled at Hyunki. Hyunki pouted.

 "At least kiss your baby umma, appa!" The kid requested.

 

 Both attempted to kiss the kid but the both bumped into each other's checks.

 

 "Hehe sorry.. You first." Yuri gave way.

Seohyun landed a peck on the kid's forehead. Yuri kissed the kid's check.

 

 Hyunki smiled. "I just know, one day my umma will have you appa!"

 

 Yuri closed the door and they went down stairs.

 

 "She's a cute kid. Haha.." Yuri said. Seohyun eyed her.

 "Very much. I see myself in her.." Seohyun smiled but she looked really sad.

 "What's wrong? Want me to call Yoona? Hehe" Yuri teased. Seohyun stayed the same though. "Yoona doesnt trust me or you,unnie." Seohyun explained.

 "She does Joohyun. And about Hyunki, since I know you can’t take care of her. I will hehe" Yuri answered.

 "I will take care of her unnie." Seohyun looked at Yuri with determination.

 "But your mom?.. Your studies. We'll be fine dont you worry.." Yuri insisted not to. But Seohyun still looked at her with determination.

 "Unnie,dont tell anyone.. Even Yoona. I was an unwanted baby.. My parents wanted me to die. They attempted to kill me lots of times. That's why I said I was like her.." Seohyun looked down.

 "Hyunki.." Yuri added.

 "Hehe I see myself in her, because we don't want her right ,unnie?" Seohyun looked at Yuri with watery eyes.

 "But I feel so sorry to the kid but unnie, there's no other way right?" Seohyun wiped her eyes.

 "Joohyun.." Yuri then realized what Tiffany had told her before, about how she should also consider Hae Rin, now Hyunki too.

 "I will take care of her Joohyun-ssi. Just make up with Yoona ok!" Yuri smiled. Though inside Yuri was a never ending tension of her concerns.

 "Unnie.. I'm not even giving her a chance to live.. to be born." Seohyun reflected herself through Hyunki. Her parents blamed her for everything since she came. Hyunki was exactly the same. No she felt she's even worst.

 "I don't know too Joohyun.. What is supposed to be right.. Or wrong.." Yuri hugged Seohyun. Tightly.

 "Everything is wrong,unnie.." Seohyun hugged back.

 

 "What if we.. No.. hehe" Yuri stopped talking.

 "If we?" Seohyun asked.

 

 "No. Nevermind it." Yuri smiled; she broke free from the hug. Seohyun still looked curious about it though.

 

 "Alright.. It’s something like this." Yuri held on to Seohyun's checks. Yuri came closer to Seohyun's face.

 

 

 Seohyun wasn't stoping Yuri.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ohhh...

La La La~

 

Have you guys watched Paparazzi MV? It's awesome! :D

 

Thank you guys for all the support, ok back to my room. I need some sleep.

 

-choikufu