037 -The night before.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 37 -The night before.

 

 

 

 

 At Yuri's house, evening.

 

 "Yul-appa? What are you doing?" Hyunki asked as she looked at Yuri busy at something.

 "Stitching." Yuri smiled at Hyunki.

 "Oh I have something for you!" Yuri pulled Hyunki near her and put something on Hyunki's head. The little kid looked at her head, she saw a headband with a red polka-dotted bow and two big black circles in each sides.

 "What is it for?" Hyuni asked Yuri.

 "Miney mouse, Hyunki-baby!" Yuri happily hugged the kid. Hyunki then smiled at Yuri.

 "I remember, you liked Mikey mouse, Yul-appa!" Hyunki then kissed Yuri on the checks. "Thank you appa."

 "I wasn't the one who bought it though.." Yuri told the little kid, Yoona bought it for Hyunki.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Hwang mansion,

 

 Tiffany was busy on her computer. She looked over her facebook account; she saw hers and Yuri's past pictures.

 

Yuri and Tiffany have been friends for a long time that her account had many pictures with Yuri. She looked at their pictures by the park, some with Hyoyeon and their other friends. But sooner as the pictures get nearer to the latest, Tiffany noticed Yuri and her became less.. Close. Tiffany just smiled as she saw Yuri being so close to Jessica in the pictures. She had no right to complain to Yuri because she knows how Yuri feels for Jessica but sometimes she wished for their friendship to return.

 

 The only resolve was to move on from the past.

 

 Delete selected pictures?

 

 Delete.

 

 She looked over one last album named, Tae-Fany. Tiffany clicked the album; it only had one picture though. It was Taeyeon and her, she was smiling while Taeyeon had her dorky smile with a peace sign.

 

 "This dork." Tiffany giggled a bit at Taeyeon's smile. She missed Taeyeon so much that it almost brought her to tears. If she can move on with what happen to her and Yuri, Taeyeon was different.

 

 But she had to move on.

 

 Delete the album?

 

 Cancel.

 

 Delete the album?

 

 Cancel.

 

 Delete the album?

 

 Cancel.

 

Delete the album?

 

 Cancel.

 

Delete the album?

 

 Cancel.

 

 

 Delete the album?

 

 

 Delete.

 

 

 She took her cellphone. She called her new friend. "Hello?"

 

 "Yes Tiffany-ssi?" asked.

 "Tomorrow ok? Hehe don't be late!" Tiffany lively said. "Sure! But hey sorry for this.. are you crying?" was concerned. Tiffany was faking her voice but the tone sounded like she just cried.

 "Nah! Haha I just sang a sad song.." Tiffany lied, the fact is she cried a bit feeling sad about her relationship, broken.

 "Well you better reserve that for tomorrow Tiffany-ssi!" said but he knew Tiffany cried upon something.

 "I will don't worry!" Tiffany said, making it look like she’s ok.

 "Well good then, I better get back to practice ok, Tiff?" said.

 "Oh sorry for the bother.. I'll hang up-"

 "It’s ok. Well goodbye Tiffany-ssi." said, then Tiffany said goodbye and ended the phone call.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 Taeyeon was busy serving their costumers at their family noodle shop.

 

 "Here's your order sir." She handed the order from one costumer to another. Her mother watched her carefully because sometimes Taeyeon can be quite clumsy.

 "I'll take over get some 30 minute rest." Taeyeon's father asked of her. She accepted and smiled in relief.

 Before going up stairs, Taeyeon's mother stopped her. "Wae?"

 "How are you and Tippani-ssi?" Mrs. Kim asked. Taeyeon frowned at the question she ignored it and went up stairs. Mrs. Kim shouted over.

 "Yah! Taeyeon, go for her I tell you! She's perfect!" Mrs. Kim happily suggested.

 Taeyeon closed her room, sighing in frustration. She was so frustrated in school plus service in their noodle shop , now she remembered Tiffany.

 

 Can anything, somebody just make me less miserable than now? Taeyeon mentally asked. She walked over her room, she opened her email. There's one message from Tiffany. Taeyeon opened it, something was attached to the message. Taeyeon downloaded it.

 

 

 

 The Twinkle Twinkle~

 

 

 Taeyeon's phone rang she answered quickly because she got shocked at the sudden call. It was Jessica.

 

 "H-Hello?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Taeyeon? Are you busy tomorrow?" Jessica asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened the attached file as it was finished from being downloaded.

 "Uhmm I think not?" Taeyeon answered, she looked at the file, it was a picture of her and Tiffany. She read the message.

 "Let's go out. Just some shopping.." Jessica said. "Tiffany.." Taeyeon whispered but Jessica heard it. Taeyeon read the message Tiffany sent.

 

 

I'm deleting this on my account; I sent it because it's also your picture.

 

 

 "Ok tomorrow." Taeyeon hang up.

 "What's with her today?" Jessica asked herself because Taeyeon acted weird.

 

 For Taeyeon, she was really worth nothing to Tiffany. It hurt her enough after what Tiffany had told her before but it hurts even more that she does not know what Tiffany is planning. First, Tiffany hurts her. Then she stays the same to Taeyeon and sooner she hurts Taeyeon again but immediately becomes nice.

It was nice of Tiffany to send Taeyeon the picture before she deleted it, but the delete part wasn't.

 

 Ppani-ah is so.. Confusing. Taeyeon mentally felt. Depression.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Ding Dong!

 

 

"Uhm Yes?"

"Joohyun-ah is the same as Hyunki. Don't read while walking!" 

 

"Unnie? Sorry but what brings you here?" Seohyun asked Yuri.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Yuri asked, she took Seohyun's wrist and dragged the girl outside the house.

"I know your mom won't let us inside so, let's talk outside.." Yuri leaned forward to whisper to Seohyun.

"Ok but please be quick, she'll get mad at me.. Again." Seohyun agreed and Yuri smiled.

"Can you come with me tomorrow at some book stores? I'm buying Hyunki some books and I don't know what to buy for her.." Yuri cutely said. Seohyun knew she had responsibilities to feed Hyunki knowledge and Yuri giving her wrong books and informations was not good. 

 

"Ok unnie.. Just text me of the time." Seohyun smiled.

"Sweet! But I will leave Hyunki to a friend.." Yuri told Seohyun for assuarance. "Besides I want to surprise the kid.." Yuri smiled.

 

 

They soon parted ways and went to each other's places.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I just wanna say hi to my friend reading this :D Hi hi hi! I'm glad you tried reading this lol you're so lazy reading >.>

 

 

I gained a lot of subscribers, I wonder why? :) I'll update later if I can but cant promise.

Anyways to the new subscribers hello! Dont be shy to share your opinions and comments~

To all reading thank you very much for the support! :D 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN~ :D Since you are part of my OTP I love you!

 

 

-choikufu