094. Upon A Star

The Yuri-Effect

 Oh come on you guys.. I love SNSD so much. I love them all, nine with a bit Tiffany-love more, but I won't end a fic with 8 of them only okay?

I love SNSD not you guys that's why I'm updating with an extension. 

 

So let's check what happen to our favorite hero, Yurikorn, Yuri kwon!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Extension] Chapter 94 - Upon A Star

 

 

 

 

 "Yul-papa, wake up." 

 

 "Wh-where?" Yuri opened her eyes slowly. The images she saw were still blurry. As the images got cleared, Yuri saw a young man to her left, smiling with a toothy grin.

 "Finally idol's awake!" Another young man appeared to Yuri's right. Yuri was confused who these people were but somehow they looked familiar to her.

 "Yul-papa, what are you doing in here?" Yuri knows that voice, it came from her back. A young woman walked to show herself to Yuri. Yuri's eyes grew large seeing this girl. Yuri literally dropped her jaw to this beautiful girl; she wore a white jumpsuit, showing off her curvy and slim figure.

 "Waa! You're papa looked like she saw a ghost!" The young man in Yuri's left spoke up. Yuri closed and smiled at the girl. "Y-you're..?" Yuri asked the girl.

 "Yeon Hee." The girl named herself.

 Yuri stood up and looked at her daughter closely. "Oh my gosh, you grew up to be.. A-a-a major number 1!" Yuri proudly looked at her daughter. Yuri hugged Yeon Hee and Yeon Hee hugged her papa back. "You're my daughter with Sica right? You look a lot like her!" Yuri broke the hug and scanned Yeon Hee's face, definitely parts were from Jessica. "Of course, who do you want to be my mother anyways?" Yeon Hee giggled at Yuri.

 "Am I in the future?"  Yuri looked around the area, everything looked so pale and it looked like they were in a dump site. "Is this.. The future..?" Yuri frowned when she remembered this could have been the future she had made. The future became a disaster because of her, she assumed.

 "You are idol, but what are you doing in the dump dimension?" The tall young man asked Yuri. Yuri looked at this boy closely, he looked familiar. "You are?" Yuri asked.

 "I'm Jonghyu.. I'm Yeon Hee's friend. I guess you don't know yet." He said, he took Yuri's hand and shake it with his own. "It’s a pleasure to meet you, you in the form same age as me that is." Jonghyu smiled. Yuri knows these cheeks somewhere and the face somehow looked familiar. But something came to Yuri.

 "Wai-wait!? Don't tell me your parents are?"

 "Joohyun and Yoona Im." Jonghyu answered. Yuri turned to look at the other boy, who’s smiling. "An eye smile, Tiffany's son! With who?" Yuri crossed her fingers wishing not hear her name from this boy.

 "Taeyeon Kim. I'm Triece Kim. Nice to meet you, though I know you already Yuri Kwon-ssi?" He looked at Yuri and eye smiled. "This is so cool.." Yuri looked at these three youngsters and a warm happiness engulfed her body.

 "Still papa, what are you doing here?" Yeon Hee broke Yuri's happy moment by asking so. "I.. I remember.. Taking a pill of death." Yuri sadly said.

 "Y-you what idol?!" Jonghyu shouted, being so surprised. "I took a yellow pill, Dr. Han told me it would kill me.." Yuri looked at her hands, surprised she is still alive.

 "But I'm still alive.." Yuri looked around. "He also said my existence will be trapped in an unknown dimension.." Yuri got it. She was exiled to this dump dimension, but she doesn't know why she's alive and breathing.

 "Did you three save me?" Yuri asked but the three shook their heads no. "We we're lurking around and we found you're body floating around the space." Triece explained to Yuri.

 "Yul-papa, this person you spoke of earlier, what's his name again?" Yeon Hee asked her papa. Yuri tried to remember the man's name.

 "I think it was Alex.. Alex Han?" Yuri said. Yeon Hee looked at Jonghyu. Jonghyu brought out a gadget and it showed a screen with flashing names and pictures.

 "Hyu, we should know this person." Yeon Hee and Jonghyu nod to each other. Triece on the other hand told them something.

 "Hmm.. A pill that traps an existence. Sounds like a fail invention to me.." With Triece's words Jonhyu had a hint on how to look for this person's background.

 "Yul-papa, did he told you something else?" Yeon Hee sat beside Yuri. Yuri smiled at Yeon Hee, she was lost in thought thinking about Jessica. "Yul-papa?" Yuri snapped out from herself.

 "I-I uh.. Remember him telling me he was a partner of mine? And the pill was our secret invention?" Yuri explained. The two boys started their research once again as they had a new clue.

 Yuri laughed at Jonghyu and Triece. "Look at these two, Joohyun and Taeyeon in the making." Yeon Hee laughed at Yuri. "Not really, they're trying to impress me." Yeon Hee said, continuing her chuckles. Yuri arched her eyebrow. "So these two are suitors?" Yuri stood up and put her hands on her waist. "Hmm.. Papa doesn't approve my baby girl!" Yuri said and Yeon Hee laughed.

 "Wh-what?!" The two boys shouted.

 "Get back to work!" Yeon Hee directed and the two did so. Yuri laughed at her daughter, she remembered Jessica so much on Yeon Hee.

 After a while they all summed up all their gathered information.

 "Dr. Alex Han was part of the time machine project with Yuri Kwon." Jonghyu read his research. "But in an unknown reason he disappeared." He continued.

 "I remember, Taeng-appa told me once about Han's pill project. It was a fail classified invention that may have caused his lost." Triece shared his knowledge.

 "So in conclusion, this man is suspicious. We need to know more though.." Yeon Hee and her group turned to Yuri.

 "What do you think we should do appa?" She asked Yuri. Yuri rubbed her head nothing seemed to come into her mind; she's kinda embarrassed how these suppose to be kids are much smarter than her.

 "I uh.. Think I should get back to my timeline.." Yuri suggested but the three shook their heads no.

 "Yul-appa, this person has a grudge on you and you are not going back there without knowledge of this person." Yeon Hee suggested. But the group was suddenly startled when everything around them started to shake. They all looked down and the ground was cracking.

 "Oh oh, Yeon Hee I think this place is about to be destroyed." Triece observed. Jonghyu quickly lead them to their ship.

 "Hurry let's go!" They ran towards it but Yuri stopped.

 "I need to go back.." Yuri said. Yeon Hee reached out for Yuri's hand but Yuri smiled at her daughter instead. "You see.. If I stay any longer I can change something in the timelines. So I need to go back.. Now." Yuri said. "But Yul-appa, we'll help you fight this person! We'll find out more together!" Yeon Hee still insisted, rocks and debris soon fell from upward.

 "Thank you baby, I'm glad I met you once again." Yuri smiled.

 "Once again?" Yeon Hee was confused. Yuri could only smile at her cute daughter, a Jessica copy. "Though.. I'll never see you sisters ever.. I'm glad I saw you." Yuri closed her eyes and added, but Yeon Hee didn't hear so with all the loud noises.

 "Hey idol, catch!" Jonghyu threw a box to Yuri, and Yuri caught it fast. "Good luck!" Triece shouted and he closed the gates of the ship.

 

 The ship of the three left the dimension leaving Yuri. Jonghyu piloted the ship while Triece and Yeon Hee sat back.

 "Yul-appa.. Be careful." Yeon Hee looked at the stars.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 
 Now can you guys accept this kind off extension? :)
 
 Next chapter is Unexpressed Love and here's a bit preview of it : 
 
 

"Yuri!" Someone suddenly opened the door and rushed towards Yuri.

 "Stop making me worry!" The person jumped on Yuri and they both fell on the floor.

 "S-Sica?!" Yuri was surprised to see Jessica.

 "Yuri, I'm glad you're safe.. I was so worried.."

 

 By the way you guys need to check Flower Power out! I love it! :D Thank you guys for all the support, mind doing me a favor guys? Please? Not now though, maybe soon. Thank you again! ^_^ 

 

-choikufu