08. 12:51

The Yuri-Effect

UPDATE!

 

 

Chapter 8- 12:51

 

 

  A woman in a black coat stood of them. She looked around, she noticed a familiar girl. "Oh Tiffany-ssi, its late you girls are having slumber party or something?" She eyed the red haired girl.

 "Uhm y-yea aunty.. Good evening!" Tiffany was quite scared at the moment. She can’t even imagine what reaction will Yuri's mother make when she found out about the kids.

 "And you are?" The woman looked up to Jessica. "Jessica Jung maam, nice to meet you." Jessica bowed to show respect she thought this woman is Yuri's mother might as well show respect.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too." The older woman smiled at Jessica and was now heading to her own daughter.

 "Yuri you sh-" She stopped when she saw two cute girls hiding on Yuri's back.

 "Now who might you two be? My grandchildren?" Mrs. Kwon bended down and waved at the two kids.

 An invisible lighting struck Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany as Mrs.Kwon said the word 'grandchildren'.

 "What’s wrong Yuri-ah aren’t you gonna introduce me to them?" Yuri was stunned. She does not know what to do or say she looked up to Tiffany for answers. Tiffany just shakes her head.

 Mrs. Kwon was suspecting something though. "What are you guys up to?" She raised her eye brow and looked at Yuri then to Tiffany.

 

 Tension was building up. They needed an excuse; nobody was ready to tell the truth yet.

 

 You better run, run, run, run, run~ (Run devil Run song by SNSD)

 

 A phone rang, Jessicas. She answered it everybody looked at her.

 "Yea? Krys? Ohh.." Jessica answered the call from her sister. She thought of a plan that can help her escape.

 "Oh YeonHee? Yes. I’ll bring her home.. K. Bye!" Jessica quickly hang up. She went over to Yeon Hee and carried her.

 "Sorry maam but were babysitting this kids, apparently Yeon Hee has to leave." Jessica told Mrs. Kwon.

 "Ohh I thought I can spend time with my granddaughter.." Mrs. Kwon joked.

 "M-mom d-dont be silly! J-Jess, I'll walk you home.." Yuri followed Jessica and Yeon Hee.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Outside.

 

 "Shhh.. That was close.." Yuri said as she wiped her sweat. "But grama would have to know soon Yul-papa.." Yeon Hee said as she was being carried by Jessica.

 "Ofcourse baby! Just not now though. Jess are you gonna take her home?"

 Yuri asked.

 "Obviously." Jessica replied with a cold tone.

 "What about your family?" Yuri asked.

 "Maybe I should come with you, I'll explain to them.." Yuri added.

 "Mom and dad are having their vacation at the Philippines. I'll be the one to explain to Krystal for now.." Jessica explained. She was thankful her parents are not at home, she can ask her sister for help in explaining when they get back.

 "Ok then you said so.." Yuri smiled at Jessica. "Take care of Sica-mama ok?" She patted Yeon Hee's head. The little girl just smiled.

 "What about Tiff?" Jessica asked.

 "Im sure one of her drivers will pick her up.." Yuri replied. Jessica just nodded.

 

 Rich kids puff. Jessica mentally criticized.

 

 "We'll ride a cab from here Yuri.." Jessica told Yuri. Yuri held onto her hand. She hugged Jessica from the back. She whispered.

 "Take care my future wife.."

Jessica quickly let go and went inside the car.

 

 One of your future wives. Hmp!Jessica thought.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  Yuri went home. It was already 12:15 and she cannot afford to be absent on school again.

                 Yawn.

 Yuri opened the door. She entered the room and found her mom watching cartoons.

 "Lol lady. You’re watching SpongeBob?" Yuri mother. Her mom looked at her with a glare. "Ssshhhh!" Mrs. Kwon put an index finger on her lips to gesture silence to her daughter.

 Yuri was confused she looked over to her mom. She found a cute angel almost falling asleep on her mother's lap, but stopping herself because of watching SpongeBob.

 Yuri found Hae Rin rather cute and relaxing. She made her way to her room; she quickly jumped on her bed.

 

 "Awww! Yuri!" A voice screamed in pain. Yuri went off the person and took off the mattress covering the person.

 "Fany?! Why are you in my bed?!" Yuri asked her intruder.

 "Your mom asked me to sleep here.. Yuri-ah, I’m too sleepy can't we just let me sleep now and talk tomorrow?.." Tiffany elaborated. The red haired girl was so sleepy that while saying her explanation her eyes were half closed.

 "Ok fine. But move this is my bed.. Singles bed." Yuri said as she went beside Tiffany. Tiffany already went to her dreamland. Yuri sighed.

 It used to be normal that they slept together; they were closer than best friends. But after the past years, they became quite apart. Sleeping with her became awkward. It felt like she was cheating on Jessica, though they are doing nothing and Jessica was not even her girlfriend.

 

 "Yuri-ah they kept on bothering me!" A short haired, black haired girl asked Yuri. "Hey will you guys stop bothering my girl friend!"

 "Girlfriend?"

 "Yeah so get lost!"

Two boys left broken hearted. Two girls laughed.

 

Tiffany smiles while she's sleeping. She murmured the name of her mother.

 

 "You never change Fany-ah.." Yuri smiled as she watched her friend's sleeping habits and she felt sleepy as well. 12:45 Yuri went to sleep.

 Yuri's mother sneaked in quietly to check if Yuri and Tiffany is asleep. She looked at the two hugging each other. She found it delightful that they are still best friends over the years.

 

"How sweet young love.."

 

 

The Kwon family house became silent. Everyone went to sleep.

 

 

 Yuri woke up again..

 

She looked at the person in front of her, she was hugging her tightly. She remembered that she used to do this.

 

 12:51, Thinking of you again.

 

 She placed a gentle kiss on the red head's forehead.

 

 12:51, Moving on.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So light-drama for now. Are you guys curious why its 12:51? Well better listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfIlhNuO84

Anyways it was still light drama no tear-jerkers a bit comedy ;) Next chapter will be tommorow again!

I think i wanna see my OTP again..

YoonHyun

 

Thank you for your love and support! Do suggest or request a pair if you guys want :)

Almost ready for the explanation chapters~

 

-choikufu