079. Change in Hearts

The Yuri-Effect

 

Chapter 79 - Change in Hearts

 

 

 

 Meanwhile at the cafeteria,

 

 Yoona and Hyoyeon were trying to find vacant seats for them so sit in.

 

 "Uhmm.. Yoona..? Maybe we're not close enough for me to ask this but.." Hyoyeon paused her words to look at Yoona's expression.

 "It’s ok, unnie." Yoona assured. "Oh there's one.." Yoona pointed at one spot and she went there, Hyoyeom followed her of course.

 When they took their seat, Yoona told Hyoyeon to hold their conversation for a while, to get some lunch. After they had come back, Yoona asked Hyoyeon what she wanted to ask.

 "Why did such a lovely couple like you and Joohyun break up?" Hyoyeon asked. Yoona took a moment and looked at her food. "Oh! If its private, you can keep it as that ok Yoona?" Hyoyeon gave respect to the former couple’s privacy. "No its okay.. I was just thinking.. Tiffany should be the one telling her close friends." Yoona smiled at Hyoyeon.

 "Tiffany? Fany? Tiffany Hwang? Our Tiffany?" Hyoyeon was completely confused.

 "Yes her." Yoona answered, Hyoyeon's mouth opened in shock. "Tiffany?! Don’t tell me y-you and Tiffany? I m-mean.. Tiffany is the reason why you two broke up?!" Hyoyeon was so intrigued by this issue, she wanted to know more now that her friend was involved.

 "Not exactly her.. You see unnie.. Our parents decided on us, to be together." Yoona explained, Hyoyeon sadly looked down. "Oh my.. T-thats so sad right? It broke you and Joohyun, then Tiffany and Taeyeon.." Hyoyeon felt sympathy to her friends, their relationships went crashing down in an instant.

 "A bit sad, but you see.. I woke up to the fact that love isn't magical fairy tales of happy endings.. We won't always get the happily ever after. It’s just made-up stories to make kids fall asleep."

Yoona's perception of love went completely cold, she doesn't believe in the magical love she and Seohyun once had. For Yoona, when it all came crashing down, she became weak and was completely stuck to a decision, decided for her.

 "Yoona.. What did Tiffany say about it?" Hyoyeon asked, somehow, Yoona's perception of love bothered her but she could not suggest Yoona anything, they are not that close anyways.

 "She loves Taeyeon of course. She'll fight.. She says.. As long as Taeyeon's on her side." Yoona looked far, Hyoyeon couldn't get if Yoona felt sad about it but it seemed she didnt care.

 But one person still has Yoona's concern, Seohyun. She sought Seohyun far away from their table, the sight of the girl made her stop her from eating. Seohyun walked towards an empty table with her books and papers.

 Aish this girl, study already? She needs to eat lunch first. Yoona was concerned about Seohyun.

 Seohyun sat on a vacant table far from Yoonas, it seemed she didn’t notice Yoona's consistent stare at her so Yoona continued to eat again.

 

 Back at Yuri's house,

 

 "I-It depends.." Yuri replied with a stone face. Jessica sat up and looked at Yuri with a bit sad expression.

 

 

"Hahaha!" Jessica laughed.

 "Wae?!" Yuri got confused at Jessica's sudden laughing.

 "You should have seen your face! You look like you lost a gamble betting your all to it." Jessica continued to laugh. Yuri tickled Jessica for a revenge. "Yaaaah! H-how dare you trick me like that!" Jessica continued to laugh.

 "But y-your face hahaha!"

 "The face which Jessica is so crazy about!"

 They stil continued to laugh, with Yuri's tickle on Jessica's waist.

 

 But then their laughing time stopped, when they realized the position they were in. Yuri's face were close to Jessicas, both of them blushed.

 "S-Sica.."

 "Yu-ri.."

 Jessica suddenly pulled and kissed Yuri. It was soft and gentle, though Yuri was quite surprised, it felt so sweet for her that she doesn't want to stop it but Yuri stopped.

 "Promise with your dad, Jessica-ah?" Yuri teased.

 "Okay then tell me you dont like my lips." Jessica can play the teasing game better than Yuri.

 "O-of course I love it!" Yuri lost and Jessica laughed, Yuri lied beside Jessica to make their selves more comfortable. Facing each other and scanning each other's facial structures. Yuri leaned closer for another kiss.

 "But what I'm supposed to say a while ago.." Jessica stopped her.

 "Uhh- no fair! You kissed me, I shoul-"

 "Listen first." Jessica arched her eye brow. "Okay.." Yuri shut up and obeyed Jessica.

 "I was with Taeyeon last night.. And.."

 Yuri didnt change in expression, she patiently waited for Jessica's explanation first before reacting. Though somehow it bothered her.

 "And she was crying by the streets. I carried her to her house, it was nearby anyways.." Jessica explained, Yuri remained in the same behavior.

 "She told me she and Tiffany broke up, she cried about it the whole night.. She told me Yoona an-"

 "Wait wait wait princess! Y-yoona? Why is Yoona in this story about Taeyeon and Tiffany?!" Jessica slapped Yuri's shoulder.

 "Let me finish first!"

 "O-okay sorry.."

 "As I was saying..  She told me Yoona and Tiffany are getting engaged. Then she cried afterwards, nagging about fate and something like giving up on Tiffany.. Now reactions?" Jessica finished her explanation.

 "Did you ask Tiffany about it? Even if they are getting engaged, i'm sure none of them will accept it." Yuri wrapped an arm around Jessica. "That's what you think. Taeyeon told me, Seohyun and Yoona accepted it." Jessica poked Yuri's forehead. "And Taeyeon said she will too."

 "Wh-what? Yoona?!" Yuri was surprised, Yoona wouldnt let Seohyun go. "M-maybe theres a better explanation for this.. I mean Yoong won’t give up on Joohyun that easily." Yuri tried to look for a positive note on this happening. She remembered every effort Yoona had exerted just for Seohyun.

"I hope they get back soon. I don’t want our friends avoiding each other.." Jessica moved closer to Yuri. She hated the fact her friends are currently rolling on a relationship downfall.

 Yuri noticed Jessica's sadden face, she needed to change the mood quick. She hates seeing Jessica sad anyways.

 "So that's why your all sleepy.. You stayed up all night with Taeyeon!" Yuri exclaimed a joke. "Yaaah you! You deserve a punishment!" Yuri was all loud.

 Jessica needed silence and peace, so to stop Yuri she kissed Yuri. "Apology accepted?" She asked after her kiss.

 "Not yet. One more.. No two more."

 Yuri kissed Jessica.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys if this was late.. My grandmother got admitted to the hospital.. :( Busy busy..

Still Hakufu will update again for the next.. ^_^ Till next time guys!

 

 

 

 

-choikufu