076. Emotionally Sick

The Yuri-Effect

Before we start, can I share my thoughts so far?

 I gotta admit. I loved Yoona throughout this story but since last chapter was like her down fall, I kinda hate her now. But maybe Yoona has some explanations. And guys! I don't think Mr. Hwang knew, Taeyeon and Tiffany are together. So maybe that's why he agreed to engage Fany, I mean remember he told Fany once he wanted to give Tiffany the best future he can offer before he's not able anymore. UGH!

 Now I'll go to my second favorite Yuri. I hope Yuri can somehow help her friends.. Yuri-ah! This is your fic, I'm sure you'll be the hero here. :D

 

 

 

Chapter 76 - Emotionally Sick

 

 

 

 

 Taeyeon had a hard time running away with her high heels on. As she ran, she cried heavily, ruining her make-up and her hair. But Taeyeon didnt care, for whom would she look good for anyways? Tiffany was out from her life once more, Taeyeon was completely sad and depressed.

 

 "Curse this heels! Curse this height!.." Taeyeon threw the heels on the streets and walked in bare feet. She wiped her tears and nose. Taeyeon saw a bench, she sat down on it and opened her cell phone.

 

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon cried as she saw the wallpaper. A picture of her and Tiffany.

 

 "Tae-Tae! You're still using our old picture as a wallpaper?"

 

 "I-Its all I have.." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's cellphone. "Let's take a new one.." She held the cellphone and placed her finger ready to take a shot.

 

 "Smile Tae-Tae!"

 

 Taeyeon smiled with of her all white-teeth exposed.

 

 "1.. 2.. 3!"

 

 Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on her cheek and took the shot.

 

 "Yaaah! Tae-Tae we're so cute! Now put that as a wallpaper.."

 

 Taeyeon cried and shivered as she remembered Tiffany. She remembered everything, their special night together and the first time they shared a bond only the both of them knew.

 

"O-okay.. Uhhm.. Ppani-ah.. I'm not an expert at this.. So forgive me if I disappoint y-you.. Its my first."

 

 

 "It’s my first as well.. Dont worry."

 

 

 The days she first saw Tiffany and when they sang together.

 

 "Sir, I think you have a nice voice but that mask stops you from so.. Anyways! Goodbye!"

 

 Tiffany's bright eye smile. Everything about her..

 

 "I believe were meant to be, time has given me this chance.. To be with you."

 

 "Yeah. We're meant to be."

 

 "I believe so too, Taeyeon."

 

 But reminiscing about it makes Taeyeon cry even more. She hated the actual truth that fate has forbidden them to be together; fate has crushed Taeyeon's belief.

 Every moment she remembered, every smile, happiness, hardship and sadness they went through.. Taeyeon shed tears for each of them.

 

 "Ppani-ah.. I guess.. We're not meant to be.."

 Taeyeon turned off her phone.

 

 

 "Hey.. Here.." A handkerchief was handed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up to who it was.

 "Moron.. What’s your problem?"

 

 

 "S-Sica.." Taeyeon stood up and hugged Jessica. She hugged Jessica tight, Taeyeon needed someone to lean on and Taeyeon cried heavily, displacing all her heavy feelings on Jessica's comforting help.

"Taeyeon.."

 "Just tell me when you're able ok?.." While crying Taeyeon nod her head, because she cannot say a word as her crying stopped her from saying anything.

 

 "I'm here to help.." Jessica supported Taeyeon. She hugged Taeyeon back.

 

 Back at the Im mansion party,

 

 

 "Dad.. How could you.." Tiffany and her father was left talking in a corner where no guests are interrupting. Mr. Hwang himself asked privacy from the Im family.

 "Stephanie.. I.. I'm sorry.." The man tried to comfort her daughter but Tiffany looked away. "I cannot believe you'll engaged me.. I-I thought you told me you wanted me to find love like you and mom? I thought love was a special destiny that.. That.. Still.." Tiffany could not hold her sadness and anger anymore. Her emotions were torn in this very tragic event of her life.

 "I thought this was the best for you.. I cared about your future.." Mr. Hwang sadly explained. He sat down at the nearest chair and rubbed his forehead. "Stephanie.. I'm not growing any younger.. In fact I'm getting older everyday.. Weaker.." Mr. Hwang took a pause and took out his wallet with a picture of his family.

 "I just thought.. That before the day my life ends.. I wanted you.. In good hands.. In someone who can spoil you like I do.. Whom will give you happiness your mother and I wished." Tiffany's heart was slowly melting realizing his father never intended this all. Mr. Hwang held Tiffany's hand. "I'm not perfect my daughter.. But I wanted the best for you.. I.. I am.. Sorry about you and Taeyeon.."

 Tiffany looked away. She walked away from her father and took air outside.

 Tiffany lost all of her anger towards her father, but she was trapped in sadness where she was pulled away from the person she loved the most.

 

 "What are you crying for?"

 

 Yoona went near her. Tiffany wiped her tears and looked at Yoona. "Yoona-ah, isn't this a bad dream..?" She asked.

 "Apparently this is reality." Yoona said straightforward.

 "It hurts.. I hurt Taeyeon once and now this.." Tiffany blamed herself for everything.

 "Forget Taeyeon.. You have no other choice anyways.." Yoona came beside Tiffany. She looked up to the stars above. "What you told me back then.. You were right.." Yoona said. Tiffany didn't reply.

"That sometimes, there's something else.. That you need to consider before love.." Yoona copied what Tiffany had told her back then. Tiffany turned to face Yoona.

 "No, Yoona when you love someone you'll consider them upon anything and fight for them.." Tiffany corrected her own words. "And I will fight for Taeyeon.." Tiffany was determined in this, she walked away from Yoona. Yoona held her wrist.

 "Just forget about it, you cannot break what's been agreed on already.." Yoona fought but Tiffany forcefully pulled her hand away from Yoona's grip.

 "I can.. As long as Taeyeon is with me."

 With her last words, Tiffany left Yoona standing there alone.

 

 

 

 "Taeyeon?.."

 

 "Uhmm?" Taeyeon was leaning on Jessica's shoulder as Jessica escorted her to their shop.

 "Remember this place? Where Yoona dropped me by?" Jessica reminded Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't reply but it came to her mind, about Yoona and her expensive car.

 "I'm sorry I don't have a car.." Unconsciously Taeyeon said so. She thought of contrasting herself against Yoona.

 "Ofcourse you don't.." Jessica replied, she took a deep breath and tapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

 "Hey.. Moron. Do I have to bring you up to your room?" Jessica said as she looked up to Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon just gave Jessica her keys.

 "So you expect me to really get you to your room.." Jessica said in sarcasm. She dropped Taeyeon to the ground, but even if Taeyeon's arm hit the ground she did not respond.

 "Yaaah! Kim Taeyeon get up and get some sleep!" Jessica scolded but Taeyeon remained the same. "Heey! Get up!" Jessica lightly kicked Taeyeon on her leg but Taeyeon remained still.

 "Taeyeon enough sobbing, uhhg! Troublesome dork!" Jessica held Taeyeon's hands and tried to pull the girl up. Taeyeon did got up then she wrapped an arm around Jessica's shoulders.

 Jessica had no choice but to open the gates for Taeyeon. She unlocked the lock and carried Taeyeon inside like a drunken person. "Uuugh! Darn you Taeyeon! I'll get you for this!" Jessica angrily said, she tried to look if anyone was home and awake but no one answered.

 She decided to just bring Taeyeon to her bed and leave. And so Jessica did. "Now go get some rest." Jessica threw a pillow to Taeyeon.

 

 Jessica walked towards the door but she stopped to look back at Taeyeon who's not even saying any words.

 "Taeyeon.." As she looked at Taeyeon, the girl just looked up to the ceiling crying again like earlier.

 

 Jessica closed the door once more. "I wonder what happen to you.."

 "Is it Fany again?" Jessica guessed, Taeyeon nod her head. "Geeez you two.." Jessica sat on Taeyeon's bed.

 "What is it this time?"

 

 "Were finished." Taeyeon looked at Jessica.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Oh oh~ TaengSic's back? O_____________O But.. I kinda had some tears on Taeyeon sitting on the bench. Damn TaeNy.. :( Taeyeon don't give up.

People make their fate, don't just rely on it! Make Tiffany your fate, stop being a chicken and fight for her! As for Jessica, oh please don't break my YulSic heart!

 

 

 

-Hakufuu(depressed)