016. The Final Seconds

The Yuri-Effect

 

This chapter is the first spin fof the story. Let's be serious..

Kidding lol. Just enjoy it :)

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 16 - Final seconds.

 

Dance practice,

 

 "Your late 5 minutes Kwon Yuri.." Hyoyeon scolded Yuri.

 "Just 5! Where's Soo?" Yuri checked her co-members and her tall friend is missing.

 "She's already here a while ago.." The black haired member informed Yuri.

 "Maybe she's eating again.." Another member gave her opinion.

 "That shikshin!" Yuri stepped on the door to find Sooyoung. She was eager to start practice now because she missed a lot of practices, being away to the US that is.

 Yuri stepped outside, she found Sooyoung eating of course but with another. It was Sunny as Yuri remembered.

 Yuri approached the two but she dragged Sooyoung to the dance studio.

 "Soo! Stop eating we need to practice our dance.." Yuri exclaimed as she dragged Sooyoung.

 "Yuri-ssi sorry.. I asked her to take me here.." Sunny suddenly said. Yuri stopped dragging Sooyoung. "Yuri-ah she wants to see our dance for the competition.." Sooyoung explained.

 "Well you’re always welcome Sunny-unnie!" Yuri smiled at Sunny but she continued to drag Sooyoung. Sunny smiled back and followed the two.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 It was almost the meeting time of Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon was getting worried, her angel was not texting or calling her if she's on the way or if she'll be late. She checked her cell phone every 20 seconds for any notifications but there was none.

 "Tippani.." Taeyeon sighed.

 "Taeyeon come here and help down stairs!" Taeyeon's mother was calling her to help at their noodle shop. Taeyeon went down stairs.

 "Mom I can't get dirty or smell bad.. Im going out.." Taeyeon explained to her mother, but her mother was busy at the costumers.

 "Geez you should have gone already if you’re going out! Get me some noodles Taeyeon!" Her mother commanded her. Taeyeon went inside the kitchen, she can’t disobey her mother.

 "Oh why are you here Tae-Tae? Aren’t you going out today?" Taeyeon's father questioned her. "Uhmm.."

 Taeyeon was cut when they all heard many people outsideare getting noisy. They seemed like they saw an idol or a superstar. Everybody in the shop went out; in fact the whole neiborhood was in awe. 

 A black chervolet car was parking outside Taeyeon's neighborhood. Taeyeon was also curious what is it doing in their neighborhood.

 "Are they gonna film here?" Taeyeon's father asked. "I hope so. I hope they eat at our noodle shop.." Taeyeon's mother hoped of more profit. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

 The car was done at its parking. The driver went out to open the other door.

 A girl wearing a pink floral dress came out; with skin so flawless and white everyone was in awe. One person was dropping her jaw at this girl.

  Taeyeon's eyes widden to see Tiffany looking like a movie star. Tiffany searched for Taeyeon. She took off her sun glasses and eyed her dorky Tae Tae litterally jaw dropping. "Tae!" 

  Everyone looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon snapped back to reality, only to see Tiffany walking towards her.

 "Tae-Tae?"

 "Ppani-ah!"

  Seeing that many people are watching Taeyeon's father asked the people to carry on. Taeyeon's mother asked Tiffany to come inside their house.

 "Hello, Kim family. I'm Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's.. girl friend.." Tiffany introduced herself to the Kims. The family was shocked at Tiffany's declaration of her being Taeyeon's girlfriend.

 "R-really?! I-I mean don't joke like that Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon added her reaction.

 "Hwang?! T-the Hwang group who owns the SM malls?" Taeyeon's brother asked.

"Well my father is the CEO of it.. Yes, oppa." Tiffany showed her eye smile. Taeyeon's family took a moment of silence. "Tippani-ssi, can you excuse us for a moment?" Taeyeon's mother asked.

"Sure umma!" After the confirmation, they all quickly grabbed Taeyeon outside the room.

 

 

 "Taeyeon she's a genuine Hwang! Isnt she?! Isnt she?! isnt she?!" Taeyeon's mother excitedly asked.

 "Tae I salute you, your girlfriend is a complete package! Rich, beautiful and H-O-T!" Taeyeon's brother added.

 "W-will you guys stop it! Shes a visitor.. Yeah she's rich umma, but she's not my girlfriend.." Taeyeon sadly announced. The athmosphere became quiet. Taeyeon's dad approached her.

"Well I think you two look cute together Tae. Invite her for dinner here. Ok?" Taeyeon nodded at her dad's words.

 "We three better continue on with the bussiness and leave Tae-Tae with her friend ok?" Taeyeon's dad dragged her mother and brother down to the shop again.

 

 Taeyeon walked inside the room, she saw Tiffany quietly drinking her iced tea.

 "Sorry it's not the expensive tea.. And uhh.. Sorry about my family.." Taeyeon said as she sat in front of Tiffany. Tiffany eyed her Taeyeon looking so red. "It’s ok Tae, I think they are funny and this tea is good too!" Tiffany showed her eye smile to Taeyeon.

 "So s-shall we leave? Catch a movie?" Taeyeon stood up and asked for Tiffany's hand. Tiffany just looked at her. "Ppani-ah? Is there something on my face?"

 Tiffany remained silent; she placed her hand on Taeyeons. The older girl pulled the younger one up but it hesitated.

 "Let's stay here, Tae.. This is your room right?" Tiffany's eyes showed seriousness that made Taeyeon sit down again.

"Ok if you want to.."

"Lock the door."

"Ok..- W-wait Ppani-ah?! L-lock?!"  Taeyeon panicked at the younger girl's request. She was mature enough to think that this requests are.. Fanytasy-triggring.

 "Lock the door Taeyeon.." Tiffany lightly pushed Taeyeon. "B-but my parents?! Ppani th-they get suspicious!"

 

 Tiffany stood up and locked the door by herself. She sat beside Taeyeon while Taeyeon was just feeling so nervous.

 "Tae, dont worry.. I just want some privacy. Ok?" Tiffany held on to Taeyeon's shoulders.

 "O-ok.." Taeyeon agreed.

 

 "Tae do you remember? When you told me you'd do my homework every day?"

 "Y-yeah.. You’re so abusive!"

 "But you insisted! Just to get closer to me.."

 "But you still abused me. I had to do two homeworks! Mine then yours.. hmp!"

 "Do you regret it?"

 "No. Why would I? Like you said, it’s my way to get closer to you.." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany lying beside her. Tiffany replied with a smile.

 "Taeyeon Kim.." Tiffany placed her arms around Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon felt warm and she feels her checks being red. "...I love you." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon. Taeyeon was suprised at first but she hugged Tiffany as well; closing her eyes.. Enjoying the moment.

 Tiffany pulled away slowly and smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon put out a dorky smile. "Tip-p-ffany Hwang! I love you too.." Tiffany giggled at her Taeyeon's dorkiness. They stared at each other for a while.

 

1

 

"Taeyeon.."

 

 2

 

"Tip-fany.."

 

3

 

 "Love you.."

 

 4

 

 "Love you more.."

 

 5

 

 Tiffany kissed Taeyeon again. Tiffany broke away from the kiss and smiled at Taeyeon.

 "More?.." Tiffany laughed.

 "Yaah. Why are you laughing?" Taeyeon pouted at her Tiffany.

 "You believed me, that's why.." Tiffany sat up. She helped Taeyeon get up.

 "From now on I always will.." Taeyeon told Tiffany, this words are true and Taeyeon was really willing to believe in their love through anything.

 "Haha.. Your intelligent but aren’t that smart eh?" Taeyeon slowly tried to comprehend what Tiffany.

 "Let me explain Tae-Tae.." Tiffany slowly Taeyeon's hair.

 "It’s all games Tae, I mean look. I am rich and you just own a small noodle shop? I’m popular and pretty, you?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon straight with a smirk.

 "But you l-love me still right?" Taeyeon still tried to look positive.

 "Tae! Stop being naive! I just USED you! The person who does my studies and works.." Tiffany put her hands in Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon couldn’t believe her angel's words, but she still tried to spill out some words.

 "You.. kissed me.. You said you love me." Taeyeon muttered.

 "It was all words and acts." Tiffany said leaving Taeyeon expression-less. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon.

 "Taeyeon you see, I want to keep you longer but you'll graduate soon. I need someone else to do my things.. And Yuri and my baby.."

 Tiffany stood up and went to the door. She closed the door, going out leaving Taeyeon broken.

 

 Tiffany ran outside and back to her car. Her driver came inside as well. He asked where to.

 

 

"Back in time? Before that 5 seconds.."

 Tiffany whispered to herself.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

I have no comments. I loved the first part personally but when that final seconds came in.. I was like >o<

 

Tell me what do you guys think about this chapter, because I simply have no comments it was quite dramatic lol

 

I feel like Tiffany is singing Sistar's Alone. HAHA

 

 

-choikufu