070. Sudden Crash Part Two

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 68- Sudden Crash Part Two

 

                                                                                                                                                                      

 

 

 

 "Thank you unnie.." Seohyun thanked Yuri for the kind words. Yuri smiled to the younger girl, as they did a car parked behind them.

 Yoona came running and hugged Seohyun away from Yuri. "Seohyun!"

 "Y-Yoona.."

 

 "My father called me.. I told you going home wasn’t a good plan! I got so worried so I came over.. Don’t stay here! Your mother's crazy.." Yoona stressed all her worries about Seohyun. Seohyun broke the hug. "Yoona.. I'm fine. Dont worry.." Seohyun smiled. Yoona noticed a slightly swelling cheeks of Seohyun.

 "Did she do that?! A-aissh! I can't let you stay here!" Yoona held Seohyun's wrist but Seohyun shook her head no. "I'll be ok, Yoona."

 "No, I'll die of worrying.. Please stay at our house again.." Yoona pleaded, but the other didn’t seem to change in reaction.

 "Yoong, buddy.. I think you should let her stay.." Yuri smiled and suggested to Yoona. Yoona looked at Yuri. "No I can’t.." She disagreed.

 "This is her problem, her family matters.. We're not in the right to in." Yuri explained to Yoona, but Yoona didn’t seem to get it in a positive way. "Seohyun's my girlfriend; I don’t want her sleeping with someone who can hurt her not even family, Yul." Yoona fought.

 "You don’t get me Yoong, Seohyun decided to be here.. Respect her decision and support her as her girlfriend." Yuri stressed the phrase 'as her girlfriend' in her words.

 "It’s you who don’t get me! As her girlfriend I'll protect her away from any harm.. So -off our problem.. Please!" Yoona got tensed and looked away from Yuri.

 "Yoong, listen.. Joohyun's mother is worried sick about her.. Let her stay here." Yuri took Seohyun's wrist. Yoona quickly pulled Seohyun away. "And what so she'd be close to you?! N-no uhh.. Not you Yul.." Yoona said.

 Yuri already knew what Yoona meant. "Buddy.. I have chosen Jessica.. Dont get confused.. We're talking about Seohyun's decision no-"

 "Shut up!" Yoona shouted that Yuri stopped from talking.

 "I don’t want you two together! Not a minute, not a second!" Yoona looked down. The two stood silent and shocked at Yoonas words.

 "I-I’m scared.." Yoona cannot help but cry at het sudden rage.

 "I’m scared of how close you two can be when I'm not around.. I feel so weak against fate.. Seo.." Seohyun hugged Yoona, while Yoona cried at Seohyun's arms.

 "I don’t want to be left, Seohyun.. I'm so helpless when I think you and Yuri are future couples.." Yoona drained all her hidden feelings, not minding Yuri's presence nor how pitiful she would look. "I'm so insecure when I see you near Yuri, I lose my trust, I forget every love you share to me.." She continued to cry. Yuri couldn’t help but clench her fist, quietly blaming herself.

 Seohyun hugged Yoona tighter, as the cried at her arms. Like a helpless child.

 "Yoona.. Why don’t you sleep here?" Seohyun lift Yoona's head up. "You said you wanted to protect me right?" Seohyun wiped Yoona's tears.

 "I believe I'm safer with you, Yoong.. Did you know that? No one else makes me feel so secured than you." Seohyun kissed Yoona. Yoona's eyes grew wide with such an unexpected action from Seohyun.

 Yuri chuckled as the two broke from the kiss. "Still jelly Yoong? Well I am.. I wish Sica would kiss me like that."

 Yoona looked at Yuri with wide eyes, still not believing what Seohyun had just done.

 "Yoong.. You gotta put a little bit more trust in us okies?" Yuri winked at Yoona. Yoona shyly nod.

 "S-sorry Yul.."

 "Naah. It’s ok, I predicted this day would come anyways.. I had always saw you felt like that towards me and Joohyun.." Yuri snatched Yoona from Seohyun.

 "But buddy stop that! Ok? Remember our promise!" Yuri hugged Yoona tight. Yoona's tears flowed once more as she realized how wrong her feelings were. She hugged her dearest cousin as well.

 "You ok now buddy? You're gonna make me cry.." Yuri told her cousin. Yoona smiled wiping her tears, she then turned to look at Seohyun.

 "Yoong.. She just kissed you and asked you to sleep with her.. Don't lose the chance buddy!" Yuri whispered to Yoona. Yoona blushed with wide eyes and Yuri laughed.

 

 Yuri waved goodbye as she saw Yoona and Seohyun enter the Seo residence. It seemed Seohyun's mother is asleep already, so there was no noise upon Yoona entering the house, luckily.

 As Yuri got home, she wanted to talk to Jessica but she looked at the clock. It was mid-night, probably Jessica was already asleep, Yuri flew to bed and rested as well.

 

 

 

"If my mom throws us things when she sees us together in my bed be prepared ok, Yoona?" Seohyun told Yoona who's lying by her side.

 "I will be. I'll shield you.." Yoona turned to face Seohyun. She held Seohyun's waist and kissed the girl on the cheek. "But Seo.. I hope you and your mother can be in good terms soon." Yoona proposed. Seohyun thought it was the like the words Yuri had told her earlier.

 "Thank you, Yoong.. I hope so too." Seohyun smiled.

 "Well? Dont I get a kiss like earlier?"

 "Why would I?"

 "Good night kisses!" Yoona strongly suggested. Seohyun giggled at the request. She gave Yoona a light peck. Yoona smiled.

 "Another one? A bit longer.." Yoona requested. Seohyun shook her head no.

 "Aweee.. No fair." Yoona pouted. Seohyun kissed Yoona's pouting lips.

 "Much better?"

 "Hmm yeah. But it’s best if you'd do it longer.." Yoona said but Seohyun disagreed. Yoona pouted again.

 "That won’t work twice, try again tomorrow!" Seohyun turned around and hugged her pillow.

 "Ok! Everyday kisses are good!"

 

 

 Sunday morning,

 

 As scheduled, Taeyeon and Tiffany are going out today.

 "Taaaaaeyeon!"

Seeing Taeyeon wait in the train station, Tiffany waved and called her. Taeyeon looked up whom, until she found only one person who could catch her eye in an instant.

 "Ppani-ah.."

 Taeyeon quickly approached Tiffany. Taeyeon and Tiffany wore the same matching shirt, they bought it yesterday. Seeing it worn by Taeyeon, Tiffany eye smiled.

 "It looks good on us!"

 "Yea, I love it more than you.." Taeyeon joked. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon. "Yaaah!"

 Tiffany looked at the train, she remembered her time there with Yuri. "Tae, are we riding the train?" Tiffany asked.

 "We can take the cab or train.." Taeyeon replied. "I wanna ride the train with you." Tiffany pleased. Taeyeon agreed, they both bought a train ticket.

 

 

 "Why does it seem like it’s your first time riding a train?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who seemed so facinated around the train. "It’s not my first!" Tiffany proudly said.

 "Then why are you so amazed at every train station we stop by?" Taeyeon teased the younger girl. Tiffany frowned and stood silent.

 "We'll get off on the next station Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon leaned on Tiffany's shoulder and whispered. Tiffany looked outside, the train was slowing down and preparing to stop.

 They both got off the train afterwards.

 "Yuri's station is.." Tiffany whispered to herself as she realized the next train stop was where Yuri was suppose to go off like the last time.

 "Yuri?" Taeyeon heard a bit and she asked. Tiffany said it was nothing, she then dragged Taeyeon outside the station. Deep inside Taeyeon, she felt jealous of how Tiffany would always remember Yuri in places they would go. But Taeyeon needs to trust love, it was real.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Next chapter is another Future Yuri Chapter. It centers around Seohyun and Yuri's relationship~

 

Im back again, I had some emergencies yesterday.

Anyways is the chapters getting boring? HAHA I think they are.. I told you guys these following chapters were rejects cause they are so long..

I had a tear about Yoona's outburst T_________T But overall I see my OTP happy again.

 

Thank you for the continued love and support! Chapters ahead are exciting. 

 

 

-choikufu