002. Heartbroken Hero

The Yuri-Effect

Okay before reading this chapter, I have to tell you this is a special chapter. Special chapters are not part of the story, really they are not. Just some support for the main plot or just for fun.

 This one here, took place before Yuri chosed Jessica as her one and only wife okies?  ;D

 

 

 __________________________________________________________________

 

002. Special Chapter -  Heartbroken Hero

     

 

 

 

 

 "Yuri-ah, its Sunny's birthday soon.. What could be the best gift for her?"

 

 "Functionality aspects of th-" Yuri was busy typing scribbles on her holo-pad.

 

 "Yuri! Come on listen.." This time Yuri turned her attention to her friend. "S-sorry Soo.. What were you asking again?"

 "Sunny's birthday present, any suggestions genius?" Sooyoung sat on the revolving chair in front of Yuri.

 "Hmm.. A new pair of heels!" Yuri suggested fast. After a short while she laughed. "That can’t be! I'm sure she has tons of those! Haha!" Yuri continued on laughing making Sooyoung annoyed.

 "You're not helping Yuri..."

 "Ok okay! H-ha.. I just don’t know what Sunny likes, I think you know her more than I do." Yuri turned her AGchair to look outside. "A vacation, maybe?" Yuri suggested. Sooyoung took time to think for a while. "Uhh.. No.. We went to Hawaii last Sunday.." Sooyoung disagreed.

 "A new dress?"

 "Bought that for her the other day.."

 "A new gadget?"

 "She's not so into those.."

 

 Yuri rubbed her chin thinking deeper on more suggestions, Sooyoung patiently waited for her friend's response and suddenly Yuri came up with something.

 

 "Marry her, Soo." Yuri stood up looking outside.

 

 "You two have been together ever since Seohyun and I fell apart. And m-maaan do I have to suffer watching you two become so sweet when I was currently brok-"

 

 "Thanks Yul! Gotta go bye!" Sooyoung cut Yuri's recall of her depression in the past. Sooyoung hurriedly left Yuri's office without Yuri even saying goodbye.

 "Woah.. G-goodluck my friend."

 

 Seeing her friend had left, Yuri resumed her work on her desk once again. "Okay where was I?" She asked herself. "Ah! The functions.."

 For an hour Yuri wrote and drew things related to her work. She was so absorbed to it that she refused any calls from her secretary. But there was one call she cannot avoid or miss.

 

 "Ye?"

 

 "What time are you coming home, honey?" Yuri recieved a phonecall from her wife, Seohyun. "Hmm about six'o'clock.? I need to fetch Hyunki as well."

 "Why are you so cold to me, lately?"

 "I'm quite busy, we'll talk later."

 

 "Y-Yu-" Yuri hang up on her wife. After she put her phone down to her desk, Yuri sighed.

 

 "How long do I have to be like this to her?" Yuri leveled all her weight on her chair. She looked at the ceiling pre-occupied as her attention was not in her work anymore.

 

 

 

 

 "Yul-daddy, when can I play with Hae Rin and Yeon Hee again?" Yuri's little girl, Hyunki asked her as Yuri drived her car. "Maybe this weekend if your umma allows you."

 "Hmm.. Are you two arguing again appa?" The kid comfortable lied on the back seat by herself.

 "Yaah! Hyunki-ssi, didn't I tell you? Not to listen to adult conversation!" Yuri softly scolded the kid. "Okay Yul-appa. Anyways.. My teacher asked me to give you this.."

 The kid took her box gadget and clicked it twice. It opened and she took out a photo.

 "Here!"

 "Hmm.. A picture of who?" Yuri cannot look back well because she was driving, she took a moment and searched their house location and the auto pilot, drove the car for a while.

 "Oh.. Me? An autograph?" Yuri giggled at her picture.

 "What’s an autograph appa?" Hyunki asked. Yuri drove her car again, and put the photo aside for a while. "Well you ask signatures of people you like."

 "Ms. Han likes you appa?" Hyunki came up to the example. Yuri laughed at her kid.

 "Silly no! It’s just that maybe she likes my invention." Yuri gave the kid another conclusion.

 

 "Hmm.. Yul-appa is being liked by many girls.. Quite the charmer."

 

 "Yaah! Where did you learn that word? I'm a simple being. I like it better if you say I'm liked by you and your umma.."

 

 

After a short while they reached their estate. Hyunki happily hugged her mother as soon as she saw Seohyun.  "Umma! Umma! My teacher asked appa an autograph!" Hyunki told Seohyun. Yuri in the back didnt say anything because she wanted to know how Seohyun will comprehend it. "Really? What did appa do?" Seohyun smiled at Hyunki but she gave Yuri a glare.

 "Here!" Hyunki showed the photo of Yuri signed by her as well. The kid smiled proudly at it. "Oh.." Seohyun expressed. Yuri hissed.

 "We'll have a talk later ok?" Yuri whispered to Seohyun as she walked pass her daughter and wife, carriying Hyunki's things.

 

 

 

 Later that day, mid-night.

 

 "Do you have something to say to me?" Yuri crossed her arms while Seohyun was comfortably resting on their bed.

 "What do I need to say?" Seohyun asked.

 "I don’t know.. Maybe where you went last Wednesday?" Yuri looked out through the window. "Work?" Seohyun answered quick. Yuri leaned closer to her wife lying on their bed.

 "I see.. Does work define drinking coffee and dating with an ex-fiancée?" Yuri smirked. With words from Yuri like so, Seohyun quickly sat up.

 "Wh-wha? I-It’s not dating!" Seohyun quickly defended.

 "Really? Oh so are you saying Yoona is now part of your work?" Yuri said in irony, she saw Seohyun and Yoona, together inside a cafe.

 "Look, Yuri.. Honey.. It was nothing. I just happen to bump into Yoona that day.." Seohyun explained, she held Yuri's hand. "Please trust me."

 Yuri kissed Seohyun's hand. "I do. What did Yoona say? What did you two talk about?"

 "You." Seohyun rested on their bed once more. Yuri also lied beside her wife. "What about me?"

 "Just how are we.. You and Hyunki."

 "I see.. Did she mention how she wanted you back?" Yuri caressed Seohyun's cheek. "U-uhh wh-why would she?! I'm married to you.." Seohyun pouted and frowned.

 "I know.. It's scary.. My worst enemy is a person my wife loved once. Especially if she once left me for that person.." Yuri looked hurt and a bit sad. She did have the right to be so. "I'm sorry honey.." Seohyun apologized. She hugged Yuri.

 "It's ok, I am the wrong one. I mean have three kids in different mothers.." Yuri returned Seohyun her hug. "You're always like that. Its over and done.. I also made my mistakes, honey.." Seohyun hugged Yuri tighter, into a very warm embrace. Yuri savored the warmt of that is her wife.

 "Yuri.." Seohyun looked at Yuri. Yuri already had her eyes closed. "Can you tell about the story of Joohyun and Yuri Kwon?" Seohyun asked such a childish question, her wife opened her eye and closed it again.

 "Again and again, honey?" Yuri chuckled, her wife was very matured and serious but she shows her childish side to Yuri; which Yuri finds to be so cute. Seohyun kissed Yuri's cheek. "Yea. Once again.."

 "Alright alright. It was about Super hero, SuperYul saving a beautiful lady Joohyun." Yuri took a pause. She kissed Seohyun's forehead. "Away from the evil villain named Yoona and the Im monsters." Yuri opened her eyes seeing Seohyun laugh, Yuri smiled.

 "And they lived happily ever after. The end." Yuri moved closer to her wife and kissed her. Their kiss became more passionate but the two stopped to breathe air.

 "You're my life savior honey.. Forevermore. That's why you have to tell me that story everyday.." Seohyun rubbed her nose to Yuris. Yuri snuggled Seohyun's waist and dragged her closer.

 "Yes my love. Now.. Enough childish acts, can we be adults now?" Yuri smirked. Seohyun laughed softly.

 "Haha! Is it adult play time?" Seohyun held Yuri's hands with her own. "Hmm.. Wait..I'll take a look if our little genius is not roaming around.." Yuri gave Seohyun a peck and she stood up. She took a peek outside and looked if Hyunki had her room occupied.

 Yuri went back to Seohyun.

 "She's probably asleep." Yuri placed her hand to Seohyun's shoulders. "So.. Are we game?" Yuri pouted cutely as she rubbed Seohyun's smooth shoulder.

 "Then save me from distress, SuperYul." Seohyun pulled Yuri closer to her.

 

 "Oh so you want it super?"

 

 

 

 After two hours,

 

 

 "SuperYul.. Are you tired already?" Seohyun asked her wife as she played circles on Yuri's shoulder. Yuri was holding her wife on her arms. "Naaah.. Just a short break.. Hmm.." Yuri relieved her head on Seohyuns.

 

 "Yoona.. How is she?" Yuri asked.

 "Why did you ask?" Seohyun looked up to Yuri.

 "She's still my cousin, is it bad to know? Is she still slim? Does she look healthy?" Yuri winked.

 "Still the same." Seohyun replied, she closed her eyes in Yuri's comfort. A moment of silence roamed the room.

 "Yoona.." Yuri broke the silence. "She's not much of a villain.. Right?" Yuri spoke but Seohyun didn't answer.

 "Yoona was a victim of her family's greediness. Yoona loved you dearly but they didn't understand that.. They are the real villains." Yuri expressed, to Seohyun it was a topic she couldn't answer safely so she chosed to keep quiet about it.

 "It's ok, I know how much you also used to love her.. I know she loved you truely as well." Yuri gave Seohyun a kiss on her head. "But it was all in the past right?"

 Seohyun took a deep breath. She then leveled her head same to Yuris.

 "Yes, past love. Yuri.. Did you know something different between you and Yoona?"

 "Complexion?"

 "Yes but no.. What I mean is.. Yuri Kwon has many similarities to Yoona Im.. But one difference was why Yuri is better than Yoona.." Seohyun closed her eyes. Yuri patiently waited, smiling like a child.

 "Is unlike Yoona.. Yuri understands me so well.. When I left you, you remained silent like I wanted. When fate brought us together once more you loved me again like how I loved you as well." Seohyun pinched Yuri's nose.

 "You had your heart badly broken but you still took me. Yoona cannot understand why I choose you over her.. It was simply how you remain calm and silent, waited for me to go back." She then kissed Yuri.

 "Yoona's now calm and silent. She's not bothering you anymore.. Now you can love her again..?" Yuri wife.

 "Nooooo way! She needs a genuine TMC to get me back and snatch me away from you. But even if she does.. I believe were destined to be together." Seohyun hugged Yuri tight on her neck.

 "Even if I'm a second wife." Seohyun laughed. "As long as I am your wife."

 Yuri kissed her wife.

 

 

 "I love you, Joohyun Kwon."

 "I love you too, Yuri.."

 

 

 "But SuperYul.. Can you fly and find my undies? I can’t feel them anywhere in the bed."

 

 

 

 Yuri pretended to sleep. She hid her wife's underwear underneath her pillow to and Yuri wanted Seohyun -less that night.

 

  "Stop teasing Yuri, I need them I recieved a text from the lab.. Give me my clothes back."

 Yuri still continued pretending to sleep.

 

 

 Punishment of Super Yul, honey sweet Seohyun..

 

 __________________________________________________________________

 

This chapter is one of my faves in this fanfic, I dont know its very cute, it has SooSun hints as well. I think they make a good couple buuuuut~ YOONHYUN is better. Totally... :')

 

Next chapter we'll resume with the TaeNy date, also it will all be about them only. Also its quite the long chapter.. So TaeNy fans be on a look out.. :D

 

Tell me about your insights for the time being my dear reader~ ;D Thank you for reading

 

 

-choikufu