038 - Crossing Paths, Lightly.

The Yuri-Effect

 

 

 

Chapter 38 - Crossing Paths, Lightly.

 

 

Morning at Yuri's house,

 

 "Hyunki-ssi! Be a good girl ok?" Yuri patted the kid. Hyunki gave Yuri a peck on the checks. "Have fun with Seo-umma, Yul-appa."

 Nicole, the baby sitter found it quite weird but Yuri just smiled at Nicole. "Haha cute kid eh?" Yuri asked eyeing Nicole.

 "Hehe yes, very much." Nicole answered.

 

 Yuri bid the two goodbyes and went to Seohyun's house nearby. Seohyun was waiting outside their house wearing plain blue blouse, black jeans and plain grey sandals. "Joohyun-ah!" Yuri waved.

 Seohyun approached Yuri.

 "Unnie, can I see Hyunki later?" Seohyun asked Yuri immediately as Yuri came close. "Oh why not? You are her mom." Yuri chuckled as she said. She somehow knew Seohyun was still having a hard time, taking Hyunki out of her troubles.

 "Well shall we go?" Yuri asked. "Yes." Seohyun answered. Yuri paved the way for Seohyun. "I'll lead you to a book store right?" Seohyun asked.

 "Sure your suggestion stores first." Yuri said as they started walking. Yuri opened her umbrella, protecting them from the sun.

 "Do you have stores you know,unnie?" Seohyun asked.

 "Yea, I pass by them sometimes. I read comics hehe" Yuri said. It became quite awkward that they were too close inside the umbrella. Yuri gave Seohyun the umbrella instead. "Take it."

 Seohyun hesitated. "But it’s yours ,unnie and your skin will get dar-!" Seohyun quickly put her hands on to stop her from talking.

 "Sorry unnie! I-I'm not teasing you." Seohyun bow to Yuri for apology.

 "It’s ok! My skin was already tanned anyways haha! Now take it." Yuri handed the umbrella to Seohyun. Seohyun took it but gave Yuri her handkerchief in return.

 

 They walked until they reached the station.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jessica and Taeyeon were meeting up in front of the school. Taeyeon got there earlier than Jessica. So to kill time she opened her music player while waiting.

 

 She played the song OMG and played it on maximum. Half way of the song she opened her phone to text Jessica.

 

 Meanwhile, Tiffany was meeting her friend as well. She was telling her driver to take the road leading to their school so it would be faster. The driver did so. Tiffany comfortably sat on the backseat; she her hair and grabbed her phone. She scrolled for updates on her social networking site accounts.

 

 Sica? Don't be late ok?

to Jessica Jung

 

 Taeyeon texted Jessica as she patiently waited in front of the school. She looked at the road in front of her, few cars are passing by, different colors, models and brands.

 

 Little did Taeyeon knew, one of the passengers of those cars is Tiffany.

 

 I'm on my way

 from Jessica Jung

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Stop there.." Tiffany pointed to her driver the place she liked to park. It was near a closed band studio. Tiffany saw Jong Hoon walking towards the studio, she left the car.

 "Jong Hoon!" Tiffany waved to him. Jong Hoon looked at the person shouting his name.

 "Ah! Tiffany-ssi! You're early.." Jong Hoon said as Tiffany approached her.

 "There's no traffic that’s why." Tiffany  said as she smiled.

 "I see, well since you are here we can start now." Jong Hoon said as he opened the studio.

 "Sure! I’m thrilled!" Tiffany happily said. Jong Hoon smiled at her.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 On a bookstore, Yuri and Seohyun.

 "I think this will be good on her." Seohyun showed Yuri a science book.

 "Hmm but isn't it a little hard for her?" Yuri thought the kid was still young for laws of physics and what so ever

 "I think she can manage. She's very intelligent for a child." Seohyun elaborated then she looked for other science books.

 "Well you are the mother. Mom's know best.." Yuri said but Seohyun didnt hear as she was busy looking for books.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 In front of the school, Taeyeon was still patiently waiting for Jessica. She sat by the bench to comfort her.

 

 Jessics i'm seating on the bench ok?

 from Taeyeon Kim

 

 

 Jessica was walking towards the school, while walking so a car stopped by near her. She ignored it and continued on walking.

 

 "Yah! Unnie!" A familiar voice called. Jessica looked around the streets if somebody else was around, there was no one. She looked back she saw Yoona waving at her from the car that stopped near her.

 Yoona went out of the car. "Hi unnie! Where to?" Yoona asked Jessica.

 "Yoona? Oh just meeting a friend." Jessica answered, she then offered a share on her umbrella to Yoona.

 "Well, would you like me to give you a ride there?" Yoona asked, she held on the umbrella because she was taller.

 "Uhmm that would be troublesome, to you, I mean." Jessica stated.

 "Oh no its ok, i'm not running late anyways." Yoona explained but Jessica bow to Yoona showing her thanks.

 "Its ok, I'm fine with walking." Jessica said. Yoona signaled her driver to come close to them, so he did.

 "It's just a ride unnie." Yoona smiled at Jessica, she opened the car door for Jessica. "Well?"

 Jessica had no other choice, she went inside the car.

 Yoona sat beside Jessica. "So where to, unnie?" Yoona asked Jessica before the car starts to move.

 "The school." Jessica answered. Yoona signaled her driver.

 

 "Are you really Yuri's cousin?" Jessica asked Yoona. Yoona laughed at the question. "Yes of course, but why did you ask?"

 "You are.. Quite rich.. I mean a driver and a car.. Just like Tiffany." Jessica elaborated her thoughts. Yoona smiled.

 "Well, Yuri's rich as well." Yoona simply countered. Jessica looked confused.

 "..Rich with love for you, unnie."(Boom! Galing mo boy pick up!) Yoona said and Jessica laughed.

 "Whaa!? What's so funny, unnie?" Yoona asked.

 "You are cousins.. Now I believe you guys are." Jessica continued to laugh. She realized Yuri and Yoona are pretty much alike with their sweet-talking ways.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

LMFAO on Yoona, I bow down to your pick-up greatness! XD

 

 

Oh nevermind me laughing continue on to comments it motivates me to update faster >:D

Thank you guys for the support~ I havent been active because the net here is kinda slow. :/

 

 

-choikufu