077. Deep Slumber

The Yuri-Effect

Finally got the time to update on my own.. I'm busy these days. Sorry guys but Hakufu does update anyways.. So its okay. :)

So we all miss Yuri don't we? :)

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 77 - Deep Slumber

 

 

 

 

 Another school day starts; Yuri has woken up with a very great attitude. She quickly packed up and got ready for school. She and Jessica decided to meet up to walk to school together.

 

 "Good morning my one and only Jessica!" Yuri waved at Jessica. Jessica didn’t reply much though. "Morning.."

 Yuri held Jessica's hand and smiled at her. "I missed you already darn it!" Still Jessica didn’t reply much.

 "Yeah.. Sure.." Jessica looked sleepy and gloomy.

 "You ok, Sica-baby?" Yuri asked.

 "I'm fine.. Just sleepy.." Jessica replied, she comfortably rested her shoulder on Yuri's shoulder. "You sure?" Yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder.

 "Yea.." Jessica replied.

 

 "Hmm.. Okay then.. Did you know I had a weird dream last night.." Yuri started to walk and talk about her dream last night. But as she took a step, Jessica didn't advance.

 "Sica?" She tried calling Jessica, but she replied with nothing.

 "Did you fall asleep?" Yuri tried asking again but it seemed as if Jessica really did fell asleep. Yuri carefully rested Jessica on her chest.

 "How can you fall asleep all too sudden?" Yuri asked, amazed at her girlfriends somehow unbelievable sleepiness.

 

 "You could have slept in my room instead if your this tired Sica.." Yuri joked but Jessica was still asleep. "Are we skipping school?" Yuri looked at her wristwatch. They were 10minutes late.

 Yuri had no other choice but to stand there and support Jessica. People passed and looked at them but Yuri had to support Jessica, especially be her shoulder to lean on when she's in need.

 20 minutes more, somehow Yuri's feet were sore, from the long time she was standing supporting her own body and Jessica’s.

 

 This is how Yuri makes Jessica feel her love, with patience. Yuri may not be as what she seemed to be but Yuri cares for Jessica with unknown boundaries.

 

 Jessica moved a bit, she started to move her head and looked around. "W-wher?"

 "Finally awake sleeping beauty?" Yuri asked. Jessica looked up to Yuri, confused.

 "Did I fell asleep?" Jessica asked.

 "Yepp.."

 "And we're super late?"

 "Yepp.." Jessica moved away from Yuri. "Yuri."

 

 "Yes?" Yuri asked Jessica. "Sorry.." Jessica said as she held Yuri's hand with her own. Yuri smiled. "For what?"

Jessica took a moment and stared at Yuri, she smiled.

 

 "Nothing.." Jessica said. She dragged Yuri with the direction she wanted and Yuri followed her obediently.

 "Can we walk around?" Jessica asked, Yuri replied saying it was ok.

 

 "Sica, know what I remember this.." Yuri said, she recalled some part of her dream.

 "Last night.. I think I had a dream about you and me.. You.. Dragging me somewhere.." Yuri tried to recall it all. "And then.. I lost you.. And when I tried to reach out for you.." Yuri stopped walking. Jessica stopped as well, she looked back to Yuri.

 "I fell.." Yuri's expression somehow became sad. She held on tight to Jessica's hand.

 "It was a nightmare.. I dont wanna lose you like that." Yuri tried to smile, though somehow this dream was surreal.

 "It’s just a dream.. Silly." Jessica went closer to Yuri, she comforted Yuri by clinging on to Yuri's arm.

 "This is real. Do you want me to slap you? To make you feel this is real?" Jessica joked but she hugged Yuri's arm tighter.

 "No need. I'm enjoying your oh so real chest anyways.." Yuri whispered the last part, making sure she was the only one who heard it.

 "You were saying?" Jessica asked.

 "Nothing, princess. I said you're beautiful, problem is you have hearing deficiency." Yuri joked earning her a mild push from Jessica. They both laughed at their sweet bonding time until Jessica remembered school.

 "Uhg.. Yuri.. Aren't we going to school?"

 "Were already an hour late."

 Jessica sat down on a see-saw, quite annoyed with a pouting face. "Geez.. I'm getting sleepy again." She complained. Yuri bended her knee and leveled herself to Jessica. "Then let’s go to my house.. My mom's on her work anyways." Yuri smiled sheepishly.

 "No thanks.. You, me alone? Remember our promise with daddy?" Jessica sighed, she closed her eyes.

 "Not like anything will happen right?" Jessica stood up. Yuri looked up to her, smiling like an idiot. "So you're going?"

 "I wanna sleep." Yuri stood up as well and they went to the taxi cab station.

 

 

 

 Back at SooMan high, 3A classroom;

 

 "Taeyeon-ah, about the visitors coming to the school.." After the teacher came out, Sunny asked Taeyeon about their college support. "They said they want to meet us.."

Sunny took a seat on her table. "I hope they choose us.. I mean. I wanna finish a college degree.."

 Sooyoung joined in the conversation. "I've heard Yoona's family is one of the sponsors." Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung. "I dont wanna meet them then.." Taeyeon said.

 "Woah-woah Taengoo, why not?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny also questioned Taeyeon.

 "I think I wanna work.. Then I'll help myself studying college." Taeyeon answered their questions. Sooyoung and Sunny looked at each other.

 They got back to their seats as they all heard their teacher enter the room.

 

 

 At Yuri's house,

 

 "Yuri.." Jessica was lying on Yuri's bed, facing the ceiling. Yuri was sitting on the floor, with her back against her bed. "Yes?"

 "We're you once bothered by what future you said? Her warning..?" Jessica spoke, Yuri looked up as well.

 "Of course.. I was.." Yuri answered. Yes, she feared those words as well, it haunted her night time and daylight. "I wondered what is it about.. I feel it’s something bad but.." Yuri took a pause.

 "What can choosing one person to love cause?" Yuri brushed her hair back with her right hand. Jessica turned to Yuri's side.

 "Cause? Maybe its effect.." Jessica contrasted.

 "What if choosing me only was wrong?" Jessica expressed, she held Yuri's hand. Yuri stood up and sat by Jessica. "It's not wrong. Tell me when did having three wives become right?" Yuri expressed, she admits she has a big responsibility if what Jessica was implementing was a big matter but Yuri chooses to stick to her word.

 "Like what mom said, hold on to me.. We'll be alright." Yuri smiled and kissed Jessica's hand, to her fingertips.

 

 "Yuri.." Jessica sat up and held Yuri's hand.

 

 "Yes?" Yuri smiled.

 

 "I need to tell you something.. Please understand me. Dont get mad."

 

 Yuri's smile turned into an uncertain smile.

 

 

 

 "I-It depends.."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Cliff-hanger. Damn author.. :D Don't worry I'll tell Haku to update tomorrow xD Sorry guys~

Thank you for subscribing, my new subscribers dont be shy and tell me how you feel!

 

 

-choikufu