080. Cookie Revelation

The Yuri-Effect

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Hakufuu here! Hey guys~ Missed me? I have been busy so sorry for updating late sometimes.. Know what we celebrated Chuseok this last Saturday and I guess Choi forgot to mention that. T_________T We were together on that special day.. KE KE KE~

Last chapter was all fluffy YulSic ee? :') OTP ♥

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 80 - Cookie Revelation

 

 

After Classes,

 

 

 "Hey Taeyeon! You're not going home with Tiffany today!?" Sooyoung ran up to Taeyeon who's on a hurry to leave the school building. "Nope.." Taeyeon replied as she packed her things on her bag. She grabbed her bag and went outside their classroom.

 "Taeyeon, I'm guessing you two are on a quarrel again eh?" Sooyoung wrapped an arm on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 "We're friends." Taeyeon slipped away from Sooyoung and ran away. But Sooyoung felt very worried at her friend, she continued to chase the shorter girl.

 As Taeyeon ran down the stairs, Sunny pulled her up again. "Taeyeon if you have problems you could tell us." Sunny helped Taeyeon get up.

 "I don't have any.. I just wanna go home.." Taeyeon was really in a hurry. "I really need to go home you two." She begged Sooyoung and Sunny.

 "Okay fine." Sunny allowed her to go, Taeyeon brightly thanked her two concerned friends.

 Taeyeon went down stairs in a hurry, Sooyoung and Sunny followed her. But they saw Taeyeon stopping by the last step to the second floor.

 "What's wrong Tae?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

 "N-nothing.." Taeyeon resumed going down stairs again. Sunny looked at the 2-A classroom, Tiffany was waiting there. "Taeyeon.. I think she's waiting for you.." Sunny told Taeyeon but Taeyeon pretended not to hear and continued to take steps.

 "Let’s? Taeyeon's leaving." Sooyoung asked Sunny but Sunny somehow hesitated, she wanted to tell Tiffany to go home, Taeyeon wasn't coming.

 

 

 "How long do plan on waiting?" Sunny didn't see, in front of Tiffany was Yoona leaning by the windows.

 "Taeyeon's part of the council, she has after school activities." Tiffany argued.

 "The school's empty. Everybody went home.." Yoona contrasted.

 "Taeyeon will come here." Tiffany still fought.

 

 "I think not."

 

 "She will!" Tiffany held her voice loud.

 

 But Yoona didn't want to argue anymore, today they didn't have anything but contrasing and fighting each other's beliefs. Nothing about them worked or clicked.

 

 

 

 "Tell you what, since we all got high scores on the exams I'll treat you two some food!" Sunny hugged Taeyeon and Sooyoung by the waist.

 "R-Really?! Cool! Sunny for the win!" Sooyoung showed excitement as Sunny proposed so.

 "I guess it’s okay.." Taeyeon agreed as she just wanted to be away from Tiffany and Yoona as much as possible. "If you eat too much, you'll pay half okay?" Sunny warned Sooyoung.

 "Wh-what?! I thought its your treat?!" Sooyoung frowned. "It is, just something that can fit the budger but treating you a feast isn't! Sunny fought. Sooyoung had no choice but to agree.

 "Haha!" Taeyeon laughed at her two friends.

 "Know what Soo, Sunny's way shorter than you but she makes you look little." Taeyeon continued to laugh. Her friends looked at her confused, asking how she can laugh at such a corny joke.

 "You know what they say; people with problems tend to laugh even at the corniest joke." Sunny tip-toed and whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung shake her head up and down to agree.

 "Taeyeon's crazy."

 

 "I heard that!"

 

 

 Sunny lead their group around the city, trying to find a nice food chain where they can eat together. She found one particular chain, she doesn't often eat at but she still entered it.

 "Hey wait Sunny!" Sooyoung called out for Sunny who came inside a bakeshop quick. "Aish.. Cakes? I prefer noodles right Tae?" Sooyoung pointed at a noodle shop in front of the bakeshop.

 "Uhg.. No. I hate noodles.." Taeyeon followed Sunny on, not agreeing on Sooyoung's decision to go to a noodle shop. Taeyeon had enough of noodles for a day.

 

 "Yuri-ah!" Sunny found Yuri inside the bakeshop, lining up on the customers buying. "U-unnie!" Yuri was surprised she saw Sunny there, somehow she got tensed thinking about Jessica and her cutting school.

 "Yuri-ah why are you here? I'm so glad to see you!" Sunny happily clung on Yuri's arm, she missed this younger girl.

 "So Yuri's here.. Hi Yuri!" Sooyoung happily greeted Yuri.  "Sooyoung!.. Taeyeon!" Yuri was quite surprised to see Taeyeon. "Hi Yuri.." Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 "Well.. Since Yuri's here as well, you wanna join us eating?" Sunny offered Yuri. Yuri slid her arm off Sunny's hold. "Uh-uhe-hehe.. I'm with Jessica.." Yuri replied, she then pointed to where Jessica is, sitting at a table in the corner. "There."

 "Oh~ Sica-ssi!" Sooyoung happily waved.

 "We should eat together then?" Sunny cutely asked.

 "I think Yuri and Jessica are on a date.." Taeyeon commented but without asking Sunny already dragged them to where Jessica is.

 

 After buying what they wanted,

 

 Sunny and Jessica sat side by side. Yuri sat near the window; next to her is Sooyoung then Taeyeon.

 "Uhg.. Really sorry we ruined your date Yul.. Sica?" Taeyeon felt guilty at Jessica and Yuri who seemed to be not having fun. "Its okay.." Yuri said and though she wanted Jessica alone she can't just tell her friends to leave them.

 "Where's Tiffany and Hyoyeon? Shouldn't they be here?" Sooyoung asked, when she said Tiffany's name she sneaked a peek at Taeyeon's reaction.

 "We're having a date.." Yuri replied. "Ohh~ A date.. A date?! Wh-why didnt you tell me?!" Sooyoung choked, talking while eating her cake that is.

 "Silly here." Jessica handed her a glass of water. Sooyoung drank it fast.

 "T-thanks.. Sica-ah, I can't believe you chosed Yuri!" Sooyoung frowned and acted sad. "I-I mean I had a something on you.." Sooyoung said.

 "Well sorry for you my friend!" Yuri proudly held her head high on Sooyoung.

 "I gave up on her long time ago. Its just a crush.." Sooyoung held her head high on Yuri as well. Yuri laughed at her friend's antics.

 "So you like Jessica then, that's why you know a lot about her, even that event of.. Taeyeon and Jessica at the council room..?" Sunny recalled that story, Sooyoung laughed as she remembered what she saw that time.

 "What event about Taeyeon and Jessica?" Yuri asked Sunny in enthusiasm. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Jessica froze at the moment they remembered, Sooyoung saw the inciedent plus they never had the chance to explain.

 Taeyeon shook her head hard to signal dont to Sunny but Sunny didnt get it. Jessica was mentally preparing for Yuri's reaction, so was hers.

 "Come on, tell me! I bet its funny.." Yuri pleaded on Sooyoung. "Well.." Sooyoung kinda hesitated, she thought if Yuri and Jessica are really dating things like this are to be kept. Adding to the fact that Taeyeon beside her sweated bullets at the suspense.

 "Sooyoung told me, she saw Jessica and Taeyeon kiss at the council room. Yaah! Yuri-ah, could you imagine Taeyeon? Kissing hehe~" Sunny spilled it out.

 "Taeyeon? Jessica kiss?! Haha!" Yuri was going to laugh but it came to her slowly, the image of her Jessica kissing another while to her Jessica pushed her away every time she asked it.

 

 "WHAT?!" Yuri stood up slamming the table, breaking the cookies on her plates.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

OH MY!

 

But seriously guys.. Knowing Yuri in this fic? I dont think she'll react too much about that secret. I think YulSic is the final couple for this♥

 

-Hakufuu