023. Frustrations.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 23 - Frustrations

 

 

 

 

 Entering her house Yuri walked quietly upstairs, her mom was out on a bussiness trip and will be home in three days. But she does not want Hyunki to wake up.

 

 She entered her room, she found little Hyunki sleeping soundly with a book by her chest. Yuri took the book, it was a chemistry book.

 

 Whiz kid. Yuri thought.

 

 She wrapped the mattress on the kid and she took off the kid's glasses.

 

 Yuri went out the room again, she went down stairs. Yuri dialed Tiffany's cell number. Yuri was curious why Tiffany would call her out all too sudden.

 

 

 Tiffany didn’t answer.

 

 "She might have dialed the wrong number.." Yuri thought of so. She walked to the staircase but she stopped when her phone rang.

 

 "Yuri-ah?" Tiffany asked.

 "Tiff! Hey why did you call earlier? Problems?" Yuri asked Tiffany. Yuri sat on the sofa.

 "Nothing I wanted to talk to you about Hae Rin.." Tiffany explained. "Oh.. So? Let’s talk.." Yuri also needed this kind of conversation to Tiffany, but she also thought that she has to tell Tiffany about Hyunki as well.

 "What if I agree to my dad about marriage of us?" Tiffany said. Yuri was quite surprised, her best friend was really the one who pushed her to Jessica but now. "Uhmm why would you agree Tiff? Your joking right?" Yuri laughed a little, she took it as a joke.

 "I’m serious, Yuri Kwon. I’m thinking of becoming Tiffany Kwon.." Yuri was out of words at what Tiffany was saying.

 "W-wo-woah! Tiff, I have Jessica.. She's our friend, you can't just do that!" Yuri exclaimed.

 "She didn't even consider how I feel with the words she spit on my face, some friend she is." Tiffany said in an angry tone.

 "Jessica told me she was sorry of that, truth is she's just jealous of you." Yuri remembered what Jessica had told her about Tiffany. "Tiff think it over.. Everything. Besides, I have another child." Yuri sadly informed Tiffany.

 "I have done my deci- WHAT?!" Tiffany caught what Yuri said and was totally shocked. "Another baby Tiff, another one. Joohyun's the mother.." Yuri explained.

 "Woah your so dead. Wait! Joohyun is Yoona's crush right? Oh double-dead!" Tiffany was laughing , Yuri can hear her though. "Uhg yeah.. So think it over Tiffany! Also what about Taeyeon?" Yuri remembered Tiffany having some feelings to Taeyeon.

 "There was nothing between us anyways.. And I was just using her.. Geez Yul.." Tiffany suddenly stopped laughing and became serious.

  "Seriously? I thought you really liked Tae. Haha I got jealous.." Yuri explained.

 "Never mind Tae!! Back to our topic, what if we got married?" Tiffany sounded so loud that Yuri had to take the phone away from her ear.

 "Then I’m lucky." Yuri honestly said.

 "Be serious Yuri.." Tiffany was getting more and more annoyed. 

 "I used to dream that Tiff, I'll be the luckiest person if so." Yuri expressed her long dream to Tiffany.

 

 "So it’s ok with you Yul?"

 

 "I didn't agree. It would be a honor to do so, but right now my heart beats for Sica." Yuri explained. Tiffany was her first love and forever will remain, but her heart beats for one person right now. Jessica.

 "Sweet-talker. Now I’m jealous of Sica.."  "Haha can't I just marry the both of you?" Yuri joked. Half-joke, part of her thought it wouldn’t be so bad.

 "You are such a player. I’m telling Sica!" Tiffany laughed.

 "It’s because you two just can’t resist me!" Yuri joked again. Half-joke, she took Hyunki's point earlier.

 "Kiss my , Yul! And I know Sica will say the same." Tiffany said.

 "Haha! Ouh-shuu! I know you like me Tiff.." Yuri laughed.

 "Well.. What if I say I take back what I said back then?" Tiffany asked another 'what if'.

 "You've said tons of words back then, Tiff.." Yuri was confused a bit.

 "That I can't love you back.." Tiffany answered. Yuri took a moment of silence. "What if I can? I love Hae Rin, so I should have the will to love her Yul-daddy as well.." Tiffany added.

 "You're considering her existence, that's why your saying that.." Yuri thought that why Tiffany was saying so, it was because of Hae Rin, to Yuri; what Tiffany had told her back then was like tattoos. It can never be erased, Tiffany is faking.

 "I can love you back, Yuri.. Give me a chance. Us.." Tiffany asked.

 

 "Tiffany, Hae Rin is a future kid. We can stop it.." Yuri exclaimed.

 "Fine let her disappear! Don’t ever consider her, and since you don't. Forget about me Kwon Yuri." Tiffany hang up. She was mad at Yuri for being so selfish and not considering her responsibility to Hae Rin.

 

 

 "Fany-mommy? Why are you shouting?" Hae Rin sat up and eyed her mommy.

 "I’m just practicing my drama baby, go back to sleep.." Tiffany smiled at Hae Rin. Hae Rin cutely, rubbed her eyes and went back to sleep again.

 

 Yuri went back to her room again. She lied beside Hyunki, she thought of days that she's with Hae Rin.

 The kid was cheerful and bright. She has an amazing eye smile, and a humble attitude. Much-like Tiffany.

 

  I can’t just let her disappear like that..Yuri thought.

 

 She then thought about Yeon Hee. The little girl was pretty charming, quite icy yet very sweet. The thing she liked about Jessica the most.

 

 But Sica won't ever let me have Hae Rin and Yeon Hee both.

 

 And now, she turned around to look at Hyunki. The kid was very intelligent, obidient and honest. A well disciplined kid. Yuri does not know a lot about Seohyun but seeing Hyunki's traits, they might have been the same.

 

Life’s decisions are not easy.. Especially when you’re so young.Yuri said in frustration

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know Yuri is baised on Jessica but she's still responsible for it all so Kwon Yuri you have to suffer,

though you're young. :D

 

 

Last chappie, was a YoonHyun one. I know I know Yoona did a wrong move there, but we can't blame it all on her

she's just confused at the moment. I know she loves Seohyun still T________T OTP please fight! HAHA XD

 

Thank you for your support and comments! Do keep it up ;)

I do read them all anyways, Im happy Im still keeping the tags alive, the 'comedy' tag. XD

 

 

-choikufu