093. Free Dreams

The Yuri-Effect

"If I die. What about Jessica?" She asked.

"She'll be destined for another then." Dr. Han replied.

 

 

Chapter 93 - Free Dreams

 

 

 A hand was reaching out to a light. A light so frail yet it shines throughout the darkness. As the hand touched its light the frail light, shove all over the darkness.

 "Yuri.."

 A hand reached the other, they held tight as everything colored black had been devoured by the light their hands had emitted.

 "Yuri.."

 Nothing was seen. Nothing was heard or felt as a speeding flash of light had made everything go away.

 

 "Wha?.."

 

 Suddenly the scene earlier disappeared. Eyes looked around the place, the place was colored in white, everything was organized and neat, it was a sunny weather outside. Someone was sleeping in front, sleeping so heavenly and calm was a black haired girl.

 "Taeyeon.. Wake up." Said the other. The sleeping person woke up slowly and smiled. "Good morning my love." Said Taeyeon who hugged the person in lying beside her.

 "I had a weird dream.." The person hugged Taeyeon back, looking quite terrified and tired. "What was it about?" Taeyeon asked.

 "It's.. I-it’s about.. Yuri.." The person lied closer to Taeyeon.

 "Who's Yuri?" Taeyeon asked.

 "I don't know.. I didn't even saw what Yuri looked like.." Replied the other. Taeyeon kissed the forehead of this person. "Just a dream, my love."

 Taeyeon sat up, pulling the person up with her. They held hands exiting their bedroom. "Tell you what, I'll make breakfast today.." Taeyeon offered pushing the person to the sofa lightly. "Okay, Tae." The person replied, opening the television for comfort.

 "Wait here my love." Taeyeon left her love and headed to their kitchen.

 The television showed a face of a familiar person, it was their friend on the television. Hyoyeon the superstar was on the television. The person watching happily cheered for Hyoyeon for her great performance.

 "Go Hyoyeon!" The person cheered.

 After a short while Taeyeon came back to this person with the breakfast she prepared.

 "Pancakes! I love it." The person smiled, happy and gave Taeyeon a tight hug. Taeyeon was glad she made this person happy. "But you love me more right?" Taeyeon playfully asked.

 "Of course, silly." The person replied. The couple ate the pancakes, they even fed each other. "I love you!" The person kissed Taeyeon on the cheek. Taeyeon smiled happily at this action. "I love you too.."

 Then Taeyeon got a phone call from her friend, Sunny.

 "Yes, Sunny?"

 "Uhg? Taeyeon later okay?" Sunny answered.

 "I know, don't worry!" Taeyeon hung up quick. The person in cleaned up the dishes and brought them to the sink. "I'll wash that." Taeyeon quickly followed her love to wash the dishes herself.

 "You're a queen today. So relax.." Taeyeon hugged her love from the back. "But, Tae.." The person refused.

 "Just get ready, we'll meet Sunny later remember?" Taeyeon rested her head on the shoulder of the person she hugged. "Okay, Tae.." The person broke the hug and left Taeyeon to head to their room.

 After an hour, the couple drove towards a cafe to meet Sunny. Sunny greeted the couple and hugged them both.

 "Look at you too! Still oh so lovey dovey!" Sunny was glad to see Taeyeon and her partner was still happy holding hands. "We had ups and downs.." The person arched an eyebrow to Taeyeon. "Well it’s always Tae's fault." Sunny laughed and Taeyeon said declined.

 "Well let's get going!" Sunny pulled the two towards their car.

 The three drove to a famous dress shop. They looked around for a for a dress as a gift.

 "I think she'll like the pink one more." The person suggested as Sunny can hardly choose a color. "Or the blue one." The person added. Sunny looked at the pink and blue one. "Tae? What about you? What do you think?" Sunny asked.

 "Blue." Taeyeon suggested and Sunny quickly bought the dress.

 They all walked around shops more and it turned out they bought some things for themselves. As the day passes they bid goodbyes and went in their respective homes. By the time they all got home it was already night time.

 "I hope she'll like our gift." The person sat by the window looking up to the starry sky. "Sure she will." Taeyeon approached her love sat beside this person.

 "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day." Taeyeon took the hand of her love and she pulled the person to their bedroom.

 

 The couple headed to the party of Hyoyeon's birthday. It was a special secret party prepared by Hyoyeon's special friends. Hyoyeon looked so happy as she saw Taeyeon and her love together.

 "Happy birthday, Hyo." The person gave their gift and hugged Hyoyeon.

 "Thank yo-" Hyoyeon was cut to see another friend. "Joohyun-ah!" Taeyeon happily greeted.

 "Happy birthday unnie!" Seohyun gave Hyoyeon her gift and Seohyun greeted Taeyeon and her love as well.

 "The Dean of Seoul University is a busy person, I'm glad she came by." The person teased Seohyun. "Oh unnie, like I'll miss this chance to see you all once more." Seohyun smiled. They all came inside the party.

 After a short while, Hyoyeon was greeted by Sunny with Sooyoung. "Happy Happy Birthday Hyo!" Sooyoung hugged Hyoyeon tight and Sunny gave their gift.

 "Yah! It’s like we don't see each other every day!" Hyoyeon broke the hug and they laughed. "So what! I'm your manager so I can hug you if I want!" Sooyoung laughed. Sunny pushed Sooyoung to the party. "Alright alright! Let’s just go in."

 Inside they all happily chatted. They talked about Taeyeon's restaurant, Sunny's pharmacist job and mostly Seohyun's successful ladder to becoming a dean in just a year.

 "When will you teach again?" Seohyun asked.

 "If Taeyeon allows me to." The person replied to Seohyun. "I'm allowing you!" Taeyeon playfully tickled her love. "Kidding~ I wanna focus on Taeyeon first." The person replied and Seohyun understood. Sooyoung and Sunny clapped playfully for this person's reply.

 "True Love!" They teased.

 "You too as well." The person directed to Sunny and Sooyoung and they all laughed.

 Afterwards, Hyoyeon got another guest.

 "Happy birthday Hyoo!" She greeted and hugged Hyoyeon. Behind this girl was another, holding a present for Hyoyeon. "Thanks you two." Hyoyeon hugged her guests. She lead the two inside.

 "Lookie the richest couple of Korea!" The person teased.  "Wh-what? It’s not like that!" The red haired girl sat on the sofa, followed by her partner. "Come on Tiff, you and Yoona. Seriously stop making money.." Taeyeon backed her lover for the teasing.

 "Oh unnie." Yoona can only chuckle at her friends's teasing. "Seohyun!" Yoona gave Seohyun a hug. "How's being a dean?" She asked. Seohyun smiled and told her it was okay.

 "Cool then." Yoona happily smiled and sat by Tiffany once more.

 Hyoyeon brought out the cake and they sang Hyoyeon a birthday song. "I wish Hyoyeon a couple!" Yoona shouted out loud. Hyoyeon slapped Yoona's shoulder at it. "Oh so then I wish Seohyun a couple then!" Seohyun only laughed at Yoona.

 "I wish Sooyoung will eat less." Sunny girlfriend. "Wae?"

 Taeyeon laughed with her friends but she turned to her lover. "I wish?" Taeyeon thought for a while.

 "Would there be anything else to wish for?" The person replied caressing Taeyeon's face.

 "Nothing else, Sica." Taeyeon smiled.

 "I have everything I have ever wanted here Tae. By your side.." Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Their friends screamed, scolding the two for a sweet moment.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Free Dreams = Final Chapter

Oh can I mark it complete now? 

Or you guys need to chase me?

Or I'll update with an extension of the story?

Or mark this as the end? 

 

 

 

-choikufu