026. You'll seek, right through me.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 26 – You’ll seek, right through me.

 

 (Be informed that the scenes in following, happen the same time Yoona chased down Seohyun in the last chapter. Informing to reduce confusion. Thank you!)

 

 

 

 

 

 Lunch time at SooMan high, 2-A room

 

 

 

 "Well let's eat, Tiff." A blonde haired girl asked a red head who's currently fixing her things. "Wait a sec, Hyo.." Tiffany put on some perfume.

 "Geez. Seducing Taeyeon.." Jessica commented. "Not really, Jess." Tiffany winked at Jessica.

 "I'm seducing you.." Tiffany smirked at Jessica.

 "Ugh. Let's just eat.." Jessica rolled her eyes. Yuri approached Jessica. She sniffed the scent of the air.

 "Smells good is it you Sica-baby?" Yuri smiled at Jessica.

 "No its your wife no. 1.." Jessica pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany chuckled.

 "Well I guess the seduction worked on Yul-daddy" Tiffany held on to Yuri's arm.

 Jessica arched her eye brow.

 "Tiff, Yul, PDA much?" Hyoyeon smirked. She then pointed a finger to Jessica. "Do you guys want Hell-Sica?"

 Yuri quickly took off Tiffany's arms.

"Si-Silly Fany's just playing.." Yuri smiled at Jessica.

 "I'm not!" Tiffany put her hands on her waist. "Can we just eat?!" Jessica angrily said.

 

 Oh Oh Sica's jealous. Haha this is quite fun.. Tiffany thought to herself.

 

 Walking down the hallway, Jessica lead the way. Yuri speeds up and went beside Jessica.

 "Sica are you mad?" Yuri asked.

 "No. I'm ok, we're suppose to talk about something right?" Jessica explained. Yuri remembered she needed to tell Jessica about Hyunki.

 "Oh yea. Let's go to the rooftop.." Yuri took Jessica's wrist. "Yah!" Jessica tried to break free, Yuri just showed a tongue to her.

 "Hyo, Fany we're going to talk about something ok? Go on without us." Yuri bid goodbye to her friends as she dragged Jessica to the staircase.

 Hyoyeon and Tiffany knew exactly what Yuri is going to tell. They looked at each other.

 "Good luck Yuri." They both said.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 On the cafeteria,

 

 

 "Gaaah it hurts so bad." Taeyeon cried in pain because of her toe nail injury. Sooyoung supported Taeyeon, who has a cast on her toe nail wearing flip-flops.

 "You’re violent girlfriend bow~ haha!"

Sooyoung joked.

 "No way hell! I don’t like Jung, Soo.." Taeyeon begged to disagree. Sunny waved at them, she signaled the two to seat by her table.

 "I think she's cute Tae.." Sooyoung told Taeyeon. Taeyeon showed an 'eww' face. "Err no she's a bipolar girl, Soo."

 Sooyoung just laughed as they sat down the table. Sunny was seating beside Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

 Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other. The wounds that the two took are still open and fresh, it pains them that they have to be so close after what has happen.

 

 Even so, Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon.

 

 

 "What's wrong with your foot Tae-Tae?" Taeyeon couldn't reply fast. She was devastated at Tiffany's sweet concern words that, those seconds she forgot what Tiffany had told her.

 "A violent attack." Sooyoung laughed.

 "Oh from who?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon couldn’t bear to look straight in Tiffany's eyes.

 "Just be careful always Tae-Tae.." Tiffany beamed a smile at Taeyeon though Taeyeon was looking down.

 

 Why is she like this? Your killing me Ppani-ah.. Taeyeon was so confused of why Tiffany was still like that.

 

"Uhmm Hyo-ssi, about the inciedent." Sunny asked Hyoyeon who was very surprised at the question almost choked.

 "Haha what incident?" Tiffany asked Sunny.

 "Last night at Yuri's house." Sunny told Tiffany the topic. Tiffany already had a hint of what it is but she still questioned.

 "What happen?" Taeyeon carefully listened since Tiffany was listening.

 "Yuri had another child, Tiff I thought Yuri told you already." Hyoyeon explained.

 "Wait! Another? There are others?" Sooyoung exclaimed. Sunny remained silent though.

 "Well uh.. Yeah." Hyoyeon sadly announced.

 "Shouldn't she ask some science experts about this?" Sunny suggested.

 "Sunny's right, It's a phenomena. She can be famous haha!" Sooyoung laughed at her silly conclusion. Tiffany smiled.

 "I wouldn't want my baby be a test subject for science experiments." Tiffany commented. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany. Sooyoung and Sunny became confused at Tiffany's comment and clearly both asked for a suitable explanation.

 "Ppani has a baby with Yuri too." Taeyeon blurted. Sooyoung and Sunny looked at Taeyeon.

 "You know about this things?" Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon nod.

 "I didn't know Yuri-ah can be such a player.." Sunny frowned. Tiffany looked at Sunny.

 "She's not unnie. Everything is just.. Unexplainable." Tiffany protected Yuri's image, to the fact that she is Yuri's best friend. Tiffany knows Yuri more than anyone else, even than Jessica.

 "If you guys aren't eating I guess I better ask for your foods!" Sooyoung closed the topic as she threaten the lunch of her friends.

 

 "Yah! Shiksin!" Hyoyeon tapped her hand. They all laughed, except for Taeyeon who's busy looking at Tiffany's smile.

 

 Still the prettiest girl.. Taeyeon mentally complimented Tiffany's beauty. It made her smile a bit.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "So there's another baby..?" Jessica looked far.

 "Yes.." Yuri answered.

 "The mother is Seo Joohyun, Yoona's girl of interest..?" Jessica elaborated.

 "Y-yea.."  Yuri was prepared for the worst.

 "Player." Jessica spoke.

 "Jess, you're my only one. You should know that!" Yuri exclaimed to Jessica.

 "Sure then how do you explain Tiffany's and Joohyun's child?" Jessica faced Yuri with a cold glare.

 "I don’t. But you know what I don't care how cute and adorable or even if my conscience kills me, I won't ever make those babies!" Yuri exclaimed with a decided face.

 "Do as you like. But me? I won't ever make Yeon Hee with you!" Jessica shouted at Yuri.

 "Don't go that far Jess please.. Pleease! Don't end us." Yuri begged for Jessica to understand her.

 "There were never us. Why bother?" Jessica arched her eye brow at Yuri.

 "There is! Because I love you.." Yuri took Jessica's hand.

 "Shut up. Tell that to Tiffany or Joohyun!" Jessica furiously swayed her hand from Yuri's grasp. Yuri frowned.

 "Don't push me away.. I can't do that.." Yuri pleaded for Jessica. Jessica turned around mad, she walked away but Yuri took her hand.

 "Jessica Jung.. Please! Listen to me, Trust me, I love you.."

 

 Jessica looked back. Yuri's eyes were almost crying, Yuri really did not intend it all to happen.

 Jessica has indeed feelings for Yuri but she was still giving time for them to know each other more, before they become official. But after knowing Yuri in the future, Jessica thinks twice.

 

 "Don't ever touch me." Jessica let go, and continued to walk away.

 

 "J-Jessica! Aissh! Wait!" Yuri rushed to follow Jessica. Jessica looked back at Yuri.

 "Leave me alone Yuri. Please." Jessica said with an icy glare.

 

 Yuri respected every word Jessica asked of her, she sighed and let Jessica be alone.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jessica ran down stairs crying. She looked at the hallway if there were anybody there. She didn't want anyone to see her crying so.

 

 Jessica wiped her tears as she heard someone come out from the room beside her.

 

 "Aissh! It's so hard to walk!" A blonde girl came out from the room. The girl looked sideways, she found a familiar brunette who's currently wiping her tears.

 

 "J-Jung?" The blonde carefully approached the girl.

 "What dork!?" Jessica angrily said, though she tried to be tough. Taeyeon clearly knew Jessica cried.

 "Here.. It's easier to wipe tears with this. Rather than just hands." Taeyeon offered her handkerchief. Jessica hesitated to do so.

 "Just take it." Taeyeon said.

 Jessica pulled Taeyeon's tie, she used it to dry her eyes. Taeyeon was surprised.

 "K-kah! J-Jung!"

 "I dont want to use your dirty handkerchief, who knows what you had done with that!" Jessica let go of Taeyeon's tie. Taeyeon fixed it quickly.

 

 "Thanks.." Jessica whispered.

 "You're welcome." Taeyeon fixed her uniform. "I guess you're still human. I thought you don't know how to appriciate." Taeyeon teased Jessica.

 "Aiish. Do you want another injury?!" Jessica threatens Taeyeon's other foot. Taeyeon quickly took a step back.

 "Yah! You're so violent! I was just joking.." Taeyeon said as she put her guard up. "I'll forget about earlier because you're suffering with that." Jessica looked down, she smirked.

 "Hmp! Like I intended that to happen!"

Taeyeon argued. Jessica rolled her eyes. She looked down the staircase.

 "I need to go, dork.." Jessica took her a step down. Taeyeon continued to walk too.

 

 Yuri went down stairs, she saw Jessica go down. But Jessica went up again, Yuri hid from Jessica's view.

 "Taeyeon! Sorry ok?" Jessica shouted. Taeyeon replied with a nod. After seeing so, Jessica went down stairs.

 

 Yuri followed Taeyeon but Taeyeon entered the council room. On the way so, Yuri crossed path with her cousin, Yoona.

 

 

 

 (Now this is where the events of last chapter happen. :D The one that YoonYul made it rain, blah blah blah. )

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Just for clarification on what happen on the other characters. :)

 

To give you guys some hints on the next chapters, these are the tittles of the upcoming chapters.

 

027. Perception

028. Baby 1, Baby 2, Baby 3.

029. Sorry, feeling pity.

030. Inputs, outputs.

 

Thank you for all your support and love! :D Stay tuned. ;)

 

-choikufu