Forgiveness is hard

Voice

"Shinhye you're being unfair to yourself! You should tell the world the truth of this S.O.B! Even if he apologizes which I doubt he'd do!" Ha Ji Won did her best to influence her. But Shinhye always chose to find the good in people. This secretary was only doing her job. Yonghwa seems out of his mind right now but she remembered the secretary mentioning edge. He is a celebrity, put under a huge amount of pressure. Something happened to push him to the edge to get in his car and drive. Thus speeding, thus this. 

"I'll accept money to pay for the hospital bill, but no more than that. I expect an apology from him. Actually I want to talk him as soon as possible." Shinhye stated.

"Looks like you'll get your chance, my people are bringing him to your room right now." The secretary checked her cell phone. 

"Let me see this bastard," Ha Ji Won left the room with beady eyes searching the halls. Turning the corner were two bodyguards holding Yonghwa. Making sure he wouldn't make a hasty get away. 

"Let me go! I don't need a hospital! I'm perfectly fine!" He resisted them but he was trapped with his arms tied behind his back. He looked up in front of him seeing a cold stare. He was in a confused state unsure of who this woman was. Why would she look at him this way? Was she an anti fan? "Anyonghaseyo," he greeted her. 

"You son of a ," Ha Ji Won insulted. Great greeting by the way. 

Her voice rang a bell in his head. But not clearly. "Ah you're the woman yelling from earlier," he realized. 

"Even hearing my plea for my friend you left? You left knowing the possibility of a wrong murder. Just because you're a rock star doesn't give you to do whatever the hell you want! In there!" She pointed at Shinhye's room. "Is the most kindhearted person in the world. One of the most angellic souls that is left in this dark world. You almost took such a beauty away. Get your in there now and beg for forgiveness," she felt hot tears run down her face as she stomped away. She couldn't stay there any longer. If she had then Yonghwa would have gained worse injuries than Shinhye. 

"Yah! Ha Ji Won!" Shinhye yelled after her from hearing her friend's words. I should follow her. She struggled to leave her bed. 

"Mweohaneungeoya? Neo michyeoseo? (Are you crazy?) I guess I hit an idiot. Stay in bed you're hospitalized," a familiar voice entered Shinhye's hearing. It couldn't be...

"Yonghwa! Where did you go? Babo! You don't just walk away from a scene like that! Don't you think of your rep even one second? I have to cover up your !" The secretary turned into an entirely different person. She spoke so formal and strictly. Now Yonghwa entered she sounded just like Shinhye's best friend. 

"Yah I was thinking of my rep! That's why I left! No way could I be blamed for something like that!" Yonghwa shook his head rubbing his temples. The two bodyguards from earlier guarded the door. They must've been the best if they got through the press like that. 

"Babo! People still saw you and now things are worse! I can just imagine what news and rumors are flying about right now!" The secretary could barely contain herself. 

"Whatever I'm sure my fans will stay faithful! I mean come on look at me! How could someone hate this?" He gestured to himself. Shinhye had a difficult time looking for the good in this guy. The whole time he entered her room, not one human consideration came out of his mouth. The only close remark was when he insulted Shinhye. He didn't apologize but he insulted. Someone he didn't know. "I'll just put up the usual act, they always melt at my words." He leaned on the wall. 

"You better keep your word. This is Shinhye the one you ran over! Now apologize and she'll help cover your sorry ," the secretary told him. 

"Oh anyonghaseyo Shinhyessi, jesongheyo for earlier! Now what?" His tone sounded believable. If she didn't see his true self earlier she would have believed him. His apology was fake inside and out. 

"There so the plan is we'll leave the hospital together and you'll follow along," the secretary acted as if everything is fine. Nothing was fine with these people. 

"Ahni! Shiro! (I think that means 'don't want to!') He didn't mean it," Shinhye glared at the rockstar. 

"Eh? Didn't you hear what I said? Come on you're suppose to act like a supporting fan," he acted again in the most kind tone. His voice truly was magic. 

"And you're suppose to be what you act like on screen, on stage, in the hearts of your fans. But you're nothing but a lie with talent!" Shinhye stated the facts. 

"Hey as long as the fans are happy and I get paid who cares who I really am." Yonghwa yawned as he slunk to sit on the floor with his back to the wall. 

"In honesty he really does care if his fans are happy. That's why we need you to cover up for him. So things stay that way." The secretary pleaded for him. 

"Thi-This is just insane. You want me to lie to the world," Shinhye couldn't cooperate with these people. 

"Yah it's better to have a world full of happy fans on this little white lie, than have them be all depressed over the real me," Yonghwa glared at her with ice cold eyes. He wasn't the man she saw on T.V. The man in dramas. The voice was the same but the man she thought she knew or came to acknowledge wasn't there. He never existed. Yonghwa got impatient with discussing his personality with a fan he hit. 

"You're really not sorry that you did this to me?" Shinhye asked. 

"He is truly sorry!" The secretary butted in. 

"I didn't ask you," Shinhye didn't raise her voice but it was strong. Her eyes were directed at her but then darted back to the rockstar. He sighed rolling his eyes at his victim. "I won't do it," she decided.

"You have no choice!" Yonghwa stood up.

"I do have a choice and I'm choosing no," she never knew she would ever meet a person with no heart. 

"Please Shinhyessi!" The secretary pleaded. 

"Wae? (Why?) This-this nappeun seki! How can someone hit a person they don't even know and not feel remorse? Jeongmal the worse," she closed her eyes for a moment calming her nerves. The injuries didn't matter anymore she just wanted to leave the room. Get away from these people. Too bad, she was a fan. 

"Araso! I-I'm... Jesongheyo Shinhyessi. I was upset and my carelessness was wasted on you. I don't deserve your forgiveness for what I did. I-I don't know if you believe me but I'll show you," he kneeled down on the floor. Bowing to her. His reputation must mean a lot to him... or he really cares about his fans. Not what they think of him but how they would feel. Shinhye believed every word of it. His nose touched the floor after all. 

"What do I say?" She asked the secretary.