Hospitalized

Voice

Quick Note! This will be my first kinda adultish fanfic i'm attempting to write sooo... sorry for the language and yea... okay enjoy!

"SHINHYE!" It was too late for the concrete greeted her fair skin. What caused her to deserve this accident? Everyone who knew Shinhye knew how careful she was, incredibly brilliant, and kind to others. In fact she was a saint unless you acted like an to her. Treat others how you want to be treated. Mutual Respect. She followed those rules from elementry school to college. Shinhye had the most live personality that attracted anyone who came to knew her. Though she seemed wise, there was a lovable active girl who smiled at the most little details. Don't worry she didn't die, she got into an accident. I sound like I'm speaking at her funeral. MOVING ON...

"Shinhye! Oh god!" Ha Ji Won weeped at her best friend's side. The two were like sisters. Ha Ji Won being the older sister was non stop protective of her. Seeing her drenched in blood and unconcious in the middle of the road annihilated her heart. Witnesses called 911 surrounding the area. 

Quick side note! Sorry I don't know the emergency phone number in Korea so... we'll leave it at 911... 

Some bystanders took pictures, others checked to see if the driver was fine. He was awake but weak. He gained a couple of bruises and a bump on the head due to the airbag. Everything happened in seconds. His eyes checked his speedometer going up and up. The more anger the faster he went without a care in the world. Then all of a sudden he saw a woman. He didn't have time to slam on the breaks hard enough. He collided into her while steering the wheel to hit a light pole. Damn it all... the 23 year old groaned in his seat. His hands still gripped the wheel tightly. 

"Ahjussi gwenchanayo?" A man knocked on his window trying to get a response. The weak fool nodded to his words then smiled. 

"I'm invincible," he joked taking short breaths. That smile was wiped off in an instant hearing a woman's bloodcurdling cries. He forgot about the pedestrian he hit. 

"Shinhye don't leave me! Please, don't leave. Where is the damn ambulence," Ha Ji Won squeezed her friend's hands with her damp face hot red. As if on cue help arrived with the annoying siren booming throughout the area. The young driver unbuckled his seatbelt then escaped his vehicle. 

"Looks like I'll have to buy a new one," he sighed leaning on his lamberguini. (sorry if spelling is wrong) 

"Ahjussi mweohaneungeoya," (what are you doing?) the man who knocked on his car window asked. The young driver was leaving the crime scene. 

"Can't stay, not a good place for someone like me," the one responsible answered leaving his car and his victim. He ignored the crime he was committing not giving a damn about life. 

Later into the ER

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!" Ha Ji Won screamed at the authorities inside Seoul Hospital. 

"Ma'am calm down there are patients resting," the cop warned her. 

"What do you mean the suspect got away? He couldn't have walked off from an accident like that!" Ha Ji Won demanded answers for the one responsible. 

"We have witnesses who know who it was. He apparently just walked off without any serious injuries. We'll get to him," the cop assured her. 

"Who the hell is this bastard?" She asked wondering who could think they're so high and mighty. It wouldn't matter if he walked away with no wounds. 

"Uh Jung Yonghwa the lead singer of CNBlue," the cop coughed into his shoulder in shock at his own answer. At first when he questioned a witness he couldn't believe their answer. Everyone there agreed they saw the famous hallyu star. The evidence was clear, it was his exact car at the scene as well. 

"What the is this? A ing rock star ran her over? You better kill this man for his sin because if you don't then I WILL! Just because he is a celebrity doesn't mean he can ing do what he wants and get away with it!" Ha Ji Won's blood was boiling. Everytime she spoke out each word grew louder. 

"We don't know all the facts yet and please lower your voice. We'll have everything under control for now you should check on your friend." With that the authority left her alone. Ha Ji Won couldn't believe something this horrible could happen to Shinhye. Someone of her status gaining that big of a hit. 

"Shinhye?" Ha Ji Won entered her room seeing her friend look so peaceful in her sleep. Tears rolled down softly seeing such a beauty. She was cleaned up but she knew she wasn't okay. "You have to wake up Shinhye," she sat down on a stool next to the hospital bed. "Come on you don't belong in a place like this. You're much too cool for it," she squeezed her friend's hand. 

"She'll be fine," a nurse came in checking up on the patient. Ha Ji Won couldn't speak properly at the moment. It was extremely hard to fight back tears seeing your friend in such a state. "Luckily she is only suffering cuts and a few broken ribs. Her head didn't impact the ground, looks like she did her best to protect herself at the time. All will heal in time, she'll wake up soon enough." The nurse gave caring words as she did a check up on her. 

"Kamsahamnida," Ha Ji Won whispered. 

The nurse smiled then left the best friends alone. 

"Shinhye!" Ha Ji Won yelled seeing her friend's eyes flutter open. 

"Ugh...oh god I'm hospitalized," she groaned.

Well theres my first chapter! I gotta set the scene first before goods happen so yea... just showing some of the main characters first and stuff. So read on and comment please and sorry if yonghwa annoys you i just love attitude characters... someday i promise ill do a nice guy in a fanfic ^^