Palm Reading

Voice

On the way back home Shinhye kindly asked the limo driver if she could be dropped off to her apartment. "Shinhyessi please can I go into your home?" Minhyuk asked with huge bowling ball sized eyes. 

"Babo it's may I go into your home," Jonghyun corrected him. He looked back at Shinhye with a wide grin. "May we?" 

"You guys wouldn't want to go there. Its cramped and small for our likes," Yonghwa said earning a glare from Shinhye.

"Well then you can go home and us three can visit her home," Jungshin spoke up startling Shinhye. He wanted to go into her home. He gave her a light smile then asking, "may we visit your home?"

"I guess Ji Wonssi can handle a heart attack," Shinhye joked around. 

"That -" Yonghwa started. But stopped seeing Shinhye give him a 'I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up right now' look. 

"Hyung you don't insult your girlfriend's best friend!" Minhyuk scolded him shocked to see the worst boyfriend in the world. He was surprised a girl like Shinhye agreed to be in any sort of relationship with this guy. Jonghyun loved the banter between the two. He thought that was their form of communication. Jungshin knew the truth of course. "I can't wait to meet your friend!" Minhyuk told Shinhye.

"Jeongmal? She'll be really happy to see you guys! Especially you Minhyuk you're her bias," she laughed to herself. Shinhye told the boys to wait outside for a bit first. She took out her apartment key entering her true home. 

"Shinhyessi! Yah what are you doing here? You better not have brought-"

"Paparazzi? Nope," Shinhye tried to finish her sentence.

"No Yonghwassi, but I guess you didn't." Ji Won stepped back from the door. 

"I brought three young men who surprisingly want to be welcomed into our home," Shinhye had a mischevious smile stretching from ear to ear. Waiting for her friend's scream any second now. 

"Anyonghaseyo Ha Ji Wonssi, we're C.N.Blue," three very talented men greeted her at her apartment door. 

"I-I Shinhye-Shinhyessi C.N.BLUE! I mean! Anyong-Anyonghaseyo! Ha I am Won Ha Ji! I mean! I am Ha Ji Won!" She sighed failing at first impressions. 

"Ji Wonssi I heard I'm your bias! I'd like to thank you for being Shinhye's best friend when she got hit by mr. grumpy behind us," Minhyuk patted her shoulder. I WILL NEVER WASH THIS SHOULDER...Ha Ji Won thought to herself staring intensely at her shoulder. Then she snapped out of it remembering what Minhyuk said. 

"Mr. Grumpy? he's here too?" Ha Ji Won complained seeing Yonghwa push his way into their home. 

"Look I didn't want to come here either," he argued.

"Then wae? Why are you here?" Shinhye asked getting tired of hearing him insult her home. 

"You guys brought me here," he came up with a lame excuse.

"Hyung you could've gone home still," Minhyuk added.

"Babo he doesn't trust us three ier guys with his girlfriend," Jonghyun smirked.

"NO! I don't trust...uh her!" He pointed at his 'girlfriend.'

"Wh-What? Me? You don't trust me?" She pointed to herself.

"Yes I don't trust you! You might pounce on Minhyuk here! Or seduce Jungshin with your body or whatever you do," he was digging an early grave. 

"Get over yourself! Why would I seduce or pounce on anyone? We're all friends here! If you don't like my apartment so much just leave!" Shinhye yelled at him. The band including Ji Won felt awkward watching the two argue in front of them. Except for Jungshin he found it entertaining. 

"I!...I have to squeeze the lemon first!" He replied.

"Wh-What?" She squinted at him.

"You heard me, I have to squeeze the lemon," he pushed past her looking for her bathroom. (Yes he copied the line from Steve Carell's Get Smart)

"He is so-" Shinhye wanted to curse at him but remembered she had C.N.Blue as guests. 

"SO! How about you guys sit on the couch while I prepare us some food," Ji Won suggested hurrying to the kitchen. Yonghwa didn't really need to use their toilet he needed an excuse to stay with them. He didn't want to reveal that he was getting a bit jealous with Jungshin. She technically is his girlfriend but to Jungshin the truth is out. The way they were talking today...Yonghwa replayed their conversation in his head, but it was much different the way he remembered it...

"OH JUNGSHINSSI YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY WITH YOUR DREAMY STARE!" Shinhye fell into his arms so perfectly. 

Jungshin wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her to his eye level. He stared intensely into her chocolate eyes wanting her so badly. "Shinhye you don't know what you do to me," he cupped her face in his right palm. She giggled pushing him gently away poking his stomach. He smiled devishly taking her head in his hands shaking it violently. "OH SHINHYESSI," he moaned her name.

"Jungshinssi!" Shinhye smiled brightly at his face. Their hair flowed gracefully in imaginary wind as their faces inched closer and closer. Shinhye pushed Jungshin's face to face away from her. "We can't I'm with Yonghwa!" 

"It's all lies isn't it? But you and me! We're real," he sent kisses down her neck up and down. 

"Oh Jungshin! You're SO MUCH BETTER THAN YONGHWA!" Shinhye giggled in glee feeling his smooth lips over her skin. 

"You two kissed for the camera?" He asked her dramatically.

"No but I'm sure if we ever did he would be HORRIBLE," imaginary Shinhye sent chills down Yonghwa's spine. 

BANG BANG BANG! One more hammer knock on the door Ha Ji Won would have broken the door down. "YAH! Hurry up in there! We don't want you here any longer!" She woke up Yonghwa from his so off scenarios playing in his head. 

"! That didn't happen! No way!" He replayed wrong memories in his head then kicked their sink. The sink was harder. "OW!" He hopped on one leg as he took his throbbing foot in his hands. "Damn it! Stupid sink!" He was actually glaring at the sink. He couldn't believe he was getting worked up over nothing. He recomposed himself checking his hair, his breath, the way he smiled, etc. He left their bathroom determined to go straight home. But as soon as he entered their living room. He could fall over in a heart beat. 

Shinhye and Jungshin were holding hands. "Leave Yonghwa," Ji Won glared at him.

"Wh-What are you two doing?!" He pointed at his friends. Shinhye's eyes were closed with a bright smile but opening them. The smile disintegrated as her eyes squinted at him. 

"I'm reading her palm," Jungshin calmly answered as he held her palm open in his. 

"Jeongmal? Then read mines next," Yonghwa insisted.

"Araso hold on," Jungshin agreed. 

"So what do you see then?" Shinhye asked looking at Jungshin intently. 

"You have only three days to live," he answered with an ominous tone. The room went dead silent. Then the silence was broken by his little chuckle. "I'm only joking! You should look at your face," Jungshin laughed as he pointed at her. She was actually blushing! Yonghwa caught this feeling something hurt in his chest. "Okay but seriously uh you see these lines? How they sort of form the letter M? Your lines are long so that means you'll live long and your marriage will be strong." Jungshin honestly read what he believed the palm said. 

"Jeongmal?" She became high spirited hearing longevity and a strong marriage. He rubbed the palm of her hand nodding with a light smile. 

"M-Me now!" Yonghwa took his hands away from hers. It was awkward as the two guys held hands now. 

"BROMANCE!" Jonghyun coughed into his arm. Ji Won laughed at his comment. 

"So hyung you really want your palm read?" Jungshin asked.

"Yeah just do it," he didn't want him to hold on to his hand any longer. 

"Hyung your lines are short so you won't live that long, but surprisingly your marriage would be just as strong as Shinhye's." Jungshin let go of his hand with a lovely smirk. 

"Sorry hyung looks like we'll all live but you won't," Minhyuk told him. Apparently Jungshin read all of their palms. 

"Whatever as if this is real," Yonghwa crossed his arms like a five year old.