Flowers to Boices!

Voice

"Free flowers! For our fans of C.N.Blue! Come on out boices!" Minhyuk yelled through a bullhorn. Everyone actually decided to go through with his idea. Minhyuk greeted many screaming fans with his bullhorn. Bodyguards were protecting them of course. Yonghwa kept Shinhye close by. Jungshin and Jonghyun were throwing flowers randomly into the crowds. The five of them stood in front of the movie theater that Yonghwa once rented out. "We got lots of them! Beautiful roses for beautiful girls!" Minhyuk enjoyed being the MC. Their home did reek of a forest. 

The crowds were shoving each other in excitement. Shinhye felt claustrophobic but she didn't let that bother her. She needed to be okay, she needed to smile for him. "Here you go!" She handed a rose to a screaming fan. 

"You okay?" Yonghwa pulled her closer to him. 

"I'm fine!" She smiled as she pulled away to hand another flower to a fan. 

"You know what Minhyuk this is a great publicity stunt!" Jonghyun gave him a thumbs up. 

"This is for the fans hyung! Not for us!" He scattered the last of the flowers to the crowd. 

"Agreed," Jungshin spoke up handing his last rose to a girl close by. The crowd went wild hearing him speak up so cheerful. 

"What great boices! We love all of you! Saranghamnida!" Minhyuk cheered on. The crowd became too excited that they were able to push the bodyguards back one step. One bumped into Shinhye causing her to fall forward. 

"Shinhyessi!" Jungshin caught her in time. 

"Kamsaheyo Jungshinssi," Shinhye's hands clutched onto his arms to balance. Yonghwa watched the two stay still. Now time really felt as though it stopped. The deafening crowds were muted. A searing pain striked right through his chest. He wasn't able to be there for her for just a split second. But Jungshin was. Proving to him, Jungshin would be the best option.

The band had to go to a photoshoot once they escaped the hungry fans. Yonghwa and Shinhye drove together in his car. While the other three took the van together. 

"You alright?" Yonghwa caught a glimpse of her.

"Yes," she replied quick.

"You sure? That fall could have been-"

"Lately you've been really protective of me. You only ask me if I'm okay now," she spoke.

"Of course I'm protective! Look at all the that's been happening to you!" Yonghwa exploded.

"When I'm hurt, you're hurt too right?" She asked.

"Yes, sometimes even more than you!" He did his best to glue his eyes to the road. Don't want another car accident to hurt her.

"I'm glad you're concerned about me. If you see me smiling then know that I'm okay." She watched his expression calm down. 

"Araso," he agreed.

"If you're protecting me, then I'll protect you. In normal ways, strange ways, and in questionable ways I am protecting you. Araso oppa?" Shinhye requested.

"Uh araso," he agreed hesitantly. Shinhye acted as if she were going away. Though she sat next to him in his car. She was so close yet so far.

The photoshoot was surprisingly normal. The photographers forced Shinhye to join her boyfriend in couple shots. She agreed hoping these shots would appear in front of Yonghwa's mother. She'd see how happy her son looks. The best for him is what is next to him. Shinhye felt conceited at most times thinking this way. But she needed him. So much.

Those photos did appear in front of her eyes.  She didn't give a damn about her son's happiness. She only focused on his success. "Looks like someone has broken the deal that wasn't even made.."